( Log Out /  Negative or not, I have a protocol of understanding things: first I question them, then I analyse them and then I decide whether or not I believe in them, and while doing so I totally disregard the reputation of the proposer. The message is clear: shoot for your goal, and if you miss you will still have achieved something. Its one thing to be determined and I succeed despite the challenges met but it’ s another to know how best these challenges can be met.But when it comes down to this, I chose to dream big.

Can you Help me, please. Shoot for the moon. Store workers trained to handle holiday mask fights, More mistreatment claims hit embattled NFL team, 'GMA' host uses sexy pic for climate change pitch, Dems hint at retaliation over Barrett nomination, Kevin Bacon had memorable scene in 'Friday the 13th'. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” ― Les Brown tags: inspirational , life , moon , motivational , stars This very motivating quote means that we should set our goals real high and aim the best thing possible, work pretty hard to achieve it, and, if in the end we fail, we will still get good things as a result. RELATED ARTICLE: Survive and Keep Your Dream Alive

#My2016, //rf.revolvermaps.com/0/0/6.js?i=5vfqb7jfshe&m=7&s=320&c=e63100&cr1=ffffff&f=arial&l=0&bv=90&lx=-420&ly=420&hi=20&he=7&hc=a8ddff&rs=80. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. ?

In a literal meaning, this saying makes no sense, as you and I explain through different means. My critics often say that I’ve an aura of negativity around me (which they say is evident from what I write). This guy lived a hundred years from 1902 to 2002 and this piece of information might come handy to convince ourselves that certainly there’s something wrong with the saying. Although, metaphorically it means that you should aim high, so even if you miss your mark, you will be in a good place. […] of useful information! So… even if you miss, you’ll still be among the stars! ( Log Out /  The message is clear: shoot for your goal, and if you miss you will still have achieved something. The message is clear: shoot for your goal, and if you miss you will still have achieved something. “ Shoot for the Moon. Nevertheless crap is crap and you can’t get rid of it for it is a gift from nature and you can’t say no to nature. you make me feel more proud of what came of you every other new day! Just one thing though The quote in your first post should read, "Aim for the moon; even if you miss you’ll land among the stars" It gave me a little chuckle when I read it! Because once I shoot for the moon, there is nothing to worry about.

, even for dropping by. There is no obligation for it to be literal, most people wouldn’t expect it to be literal, and it would be less effective at painting a picture if it were literal.

I have no clue who coined the phrase, but it is commonly used by motivational speakers.

haha i agree. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

( Log Out /  The distance from Earth to the nearest star is 4.25 light years (over 40 trillion km) yet failing to reach the moon will somehow land you among the stars? Now this is one for the road, As you work towards achieving your set goal, surround yourself with the helpful beings. This time the subject under study is a quote- the title of this piece – enunciated by W. Clement Stone. There are many of these around us but the good news is that you are more focused on where you want to get, so do just that. What does this quote by Albert Einstein mean. Shoot for the moon. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. @Ghost Runner,you might be correct. Shoot for the moon. Since intellect lies in the ability to read between the lines, and the meaning between the lines is already clear, I’ll take on the more interesting task of reading the lines instead. This is the only drive that can ever lead you to greatness. Great information! he was obviously not thinking geography or math. Did my way. the important point here is aiming for stars and trying to get there and if failure occurs at least you'll land on the moon. It uses figurative language to illustrate a truth. Living mine! Very Right on point Norryn….be the strongest u can b. Thnx. Negative side: If you fail, Neutral side: You'll land on the moon. My advice to all is to shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." And then he adds, “even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” Well, there’s some fundamental flaw in the conclusion, for it contradicts the science we know. So, we can all aim for the stars, if we fail, we'll land on the moon, if we fail to land on the moon, we'll land on Mount Everest, if we fail to land on Mount Everest, we'll land on a Skyscaper and if we miss the Skyscraper, we'll end up landing on the Roof-top of our House. ( Log Out / 

Get your answers by asking now. New Year Resolutions or Prayer Requests? Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. Per saperne di più su come utilizziamo i tuoi dati, consulta la nostra Informativa sulla privacy e la nostra Informativa sui cookie. quotes from The Great Gatsby that are related to materialism.?

This requires a bit of subtlety. In the original form, the phrase "Shoot for the moon" is figurative, meant to inspire people to pursue ambitious goals, reasoning that even if they fail to achieve them, they may still accomplish other great things while trying.

Positive thought, isn’t it? It means that one should have extremely high goals; even in the event of a failure, that individual will still be "higher" (or better off) than if they never attempted to improve their situation. Thank you Oloo! I'm a cook . Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I'm going to print it out and place it on my door, and I like to give credit where it's due. Shoot for the moon.

Can anyone tell me who said this? Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! yeah!!! Strongly believe in the power of words.

What is the most powerful quote you know? Informazioni su dispositivo e connessione Internet, incluso l'indirizzo IP, Attività di navigazione e di ricerca durante l'utilizzo dei siti web e delle app di Verizon Media. Though it looks like a comedy of an error, there might just be a different interpretationIt is the moon which missed you indicating the course of your work made you qualified for even greater things (stars) than your initial aim (moon). It means that Shoot for the moon and Even if you miss you will land among the stars. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Even if you miss you will land among the stars. Now, what about shooting at the moon? I intend no disrespect to Stone or his sense of sapience but the chap must’ve struggled with his Geography or his maths, if at all he was a student. The message is clear: shoot for your goal, and if you miss you will still have achieved something. It's a metaphor that equates height, or loftiness, to satisfaction or success. Once again I have decided to analyse. The moon is about 40.4 x 10^-9 light-years away from the earth. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. What is your favorite motivational quote? This sounds quiet clear even right at the mention of this title. I’m not sure I have it for I haven’t noticed any of it. ( Log Out /  Wonderful blog! Even if... Quote from Oscar Wilde - Unquote. Its one of the favorite quotes of mine that always pushes me to greater heights. Still have questions? Noi e i nostri partner memorizzeremo e/o accederemo ai dati sul tuo dispositivo attraverso l'uso di cookie e tecnologie simili, per mostrare annunci e contenuti personalizzati, per la misurazione di annunci e contenuti, per l'analisi dei segmenti di pubblico e per lo sviluppo dei prodotti. And once written down, they create a legacy. Change ), I like peotry, I like fashion, here's a bit of both, Well .... You'll know not now but maybe later, Kinara Jr blog for real life experiences,entertainment and jokes.

Sunday, January 4, 2009 Aim for the moon; even if you miss you'll land among the stars The title is a well known quote which I’m almost sure most of us would have heard. This sounds quiet clear even right at the mention of this title. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. You got it our dear CP…he who sits at the highest peak sees best. The moon is but a small area of the night sky, whereas the field of stars is the rest. ( Log Out /  GOP senator makes fun of Kamala Harris's name at rally, Music mogul endorses Biden, launches new political party, College rips students exposing themselves to virus for cash, Rent prices are plummeting in these American cities, Trump jokes he might leave country if he loses to Biden. Shoot for the moon. They are saying to aim high, even if you miss your mark, then you will still land in a good place. First of all, you probably figured out that shooting into a well is a waste of perfectly good ammunition. Those with whom you tend to share a common interest, those that respect your values and will at any cost help you on achieving the same, those that are not going to divert your focus from where your eyes are set,; your goal, for their own selfish interests.