Youtube: I’m Raina, Raina facts:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Her new single album will feature three songs in total, including the title track “Loop” featuring NU’EST member Aron, her Pledis Entertainment label mate. Contact Us. I watched ‘Coffee Prince’ around four times. Youtube: I’m Raina, Raina Facts:

Raina also wrote the lyrics for After School's "Love Love Love" and "Timeless". – She was born in Daegu, South Korea. It can help new fans find more info about them. – Best vocal abilities of all Pledis Trainees These two better settle their score now before everything ends up burnt!

-She is Protestant, So Young: Poll: Which song on BLACK SWAN’s GOODBYE RANIA is your favorite? Birthday: July 31, 1992

She debuted with After School sub-unit Orange Caramel on June 18, 2010 on KBS Music Bank with the song "Magic Girl". – Jung Ah got married on April 28, 2018.

Singer, dancer, model, rapper, lyricist, MC. Blood Type: B These statements are shocking as Raina was the lead singer in idol groups After School and Orange Caramel, both of which were highly successful with famous members like, Stranger Things’ Finn Wolfhard Comes Out As A BLINK On Instagram, Chinese Customs Blocks BTS Merch, Netizens Link Their New “BE Water” Promotion To Pro-Hong Kong Sentiment, An Airport Staff Shares The Real, True Impressions She Got When She Met BTS’s Jungkook And J-Hope, Veteran K-Pop Directors Explain Why BTS’s “No More Dream” MV Shouldn’t Be Pitied, TWICE’s Jeongyeon Will Take A Hiatus From “Eyes Wide Open” Promotions Due To Anxiety, This Airport Staff Became An ARMY After Meeting BTS… Here’s How She Fell For RM, V And Suga, 4 “Controversial” Moments In K-Pop That Had Fans And Netizens Divided, BLACKPINK’s Jennie Was Proven Wrong By BLINKs, And She Couldn’t Be Happier, 8 Times BTS’s Jin Was Even More Competitive Than Jungkook, Who Will Be In SM Entertainment’s New Girl Group?

Stage Name: UEE (유이) Afterschool Raina. Twitter: @Eyoung0816, E-Young facts: YouTube: artistbekk, Bekah Facts: ~ Position: Main Vocalist – She acted in several Korean Dramas: “The Great Queen Seondeok” (2009 – Mi-Sil (teen)), “You’re Beautiful” (2009), “My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox” (2010 – cameo), “Ojakgyo Family ” (2011), “Birdie Buddy” (2011), “Sent From Heaven” (2012), “Jeon Woo-Chi” (2012), “Golden Rainbow” (2013), “Ho-Gu’s Love” (2015), “High Society” (2015), “She Was Pretty” (2015 – ep. Birth Name: Kim Jung Ah (김정아) At least before UEE joined AS, Jooyeon is the Main Visual. Raina was a JYP Entertainment trainee before joining Pledis Entertainment. – On June 12, 2014, Raina and rapper San E release a duet called A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness. – One of Kaeun’s nicknames is “Kirin” (Giraffe) because of her height

Kahi: kahi_korea

Take a look at Raina’s before and after photos below and tell us your thoughts! Lizzy is a Lead Vocalist beside Kahi, Jooyeon

After School Fan Color: Pearl Metal Periwinkle, After School Official Accounts: Previously auditioned for Mnet’s Superstar K. Was a barista at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

She used to be a member of the girl group After School. Sunny Lee. Disclaimer After School Fandom Name: Play Girlz / Play Boyz The next VIXX member that we are going to cover is Ken. In early 2019 Lizzy confirmed that After School unofficially disbanded.

Uee Afterschool. – She auditioned with JYP Entertainment to become a rapper.

Twitter: @ssosso_1004, Soyoung Facts: -She is protestant Twitter: @raina57 – Her hobbies are singing and playing the piano. , kahi has a child called Noah and another coming up. – She acted in the drama “Dream High 2” (2012).

– Religion: Christian.

After School / Orange Caramel member. Zodiac Sign: Leo Birthday: May 7, 1989

Show more Uee fun facts…, Jungah

Show more Jung Ah fun facts…, Jooyeon That is why I once said that I like Rain sunbaenim. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. After School unofficially disbanded said by Lizzy in a interview. Twitter: @__BEKAH – She can play the piano.

– Nana ranked 1st on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces” of 2014 & 2015. – She was first revealed to the public on 27 April 2012 on the stage performance of “Let’s Do It” and the Japanese version of “Bang!”. Save Soyeon is the second T-ARA member which we are going to cover after co-member Hyomin.

Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs) This handsome and popular member is known for his husky voice and his unique visuals. Stage Name: Kaeun

Her reason for leaving the show was never mentioned, but possibly due to scheduling conflicts between the show and After School activities.

– She was born in Cheongju, South Korea. She released her first solo single for the "My Shining Girl" OST in February 2012.

Before debut Raina was a barista at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, a Korean cafe. Save Today, we are going to take a look at Sunhwa’s before and after photos and determine as to which cosmetic surgeries were done on her face.

Blood Type: A

– She can play piano.

. I think I am the happiest when I am with a guy that connects with me and also is a good fit personality-wise ^__^.”, UEE BTS win #1 + Performances from October 17th 'Show! -Her instagram page is i_am_jjunga, Joo Yeon:

Thanks for the info and for the suggestion!

Height: 166 cm (5’5″) @jamieyook:disqus – On June 16, 2016, Raina and rapper San E released their second duet, called Sugar and Me. , Aww~Thank you,but still tho xD It really freaked me out xD, LIZZY is 4D member…sorry I post too mcuh about 4D, I just know it or read it, @seventeencarrot:disqus

Blood Type: B – Her hobbies are listening to music and baking cookies. Hello, glad that i stumble on this in google. Also I think that the separate points for Nana’s 1st place for the 2014 and 2015 rankings can be merged into 1 point. – Nana is ranked 7th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019”. – Kaeun was a contestant in Produce 48.

According to the group's website however, Lizzy, Raina, E-Young and Kaeun are still members of the group. Blood Type: O Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs) excuse me for a question. Birth Name: Park Ji Young (박지영) Show more Raina fun facts…, Kaeun Thanks for this web. – Birthplace: Sindang-dong, Seoul, South Korea She debuted with After School sub-unit Orange Caramel on June 18, 2010 on KBS Music Bank with the song "Magic Girl".

She is a member of the girl group After School and the sub units Orange Caramel and A.S BLUE. – Education: Chuncheon Agricultural High School; K-Note Music Academy; Kyung Hee University, Major in Post Modern Music

Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated! Hope this helps ♡.

Poll: Who owned Golden Child’s Pump It Up era.  – Kprofiles.com, Do you like Raina? Who’s the best vocalist/rapper in LUNARSOLAR? – She has one elder brother. Raina is a member of After School. – Her nicknames are Jinjin, Camel, Desert Fox. Juyeon: jupppal

– Raina’s ideal type: “I like guys that are unique! you should probably update this they disbanded.. @jtkx:disqus Thanks a lot for the info, it’s much appreciated! On June 16, Pledis released her second collaboration single with San E "Sugar and Me ". Which is your favorite Golden Child ship? (Ranked 14)

Instagram: @jupppal Blood Type: A Quiz: Can you guess the idol by their birthday? Zodiac sign: Virgo Did Soyeon really undergo plastic, The next idol that we are going to cover is none other than YG Entertainment’s female solo artist Lee Hi! -She has a sister

768 Pins • 8.36k Followers. She used to be a member of the girl group After School. Public Figure.

– Nana ranked 5th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017”. Poll: Who owned Golden Child’s Pump It Up era. Do you know more facts about her?

– She is Protestant. Birthday: August 11, 1989 JooYeon is original Main Visual. Raina Profile: Raina Facts, Raina’s Ideal Type , @muneeraxx:disqus Thanks a lot for the heads up, it’s much appreciated!

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs) After School Fandom Name: Play Girlz / Play Boyz After School Fan Color: Pearl […] Poll: Who owned WJSN CHOCOME’s ‘Hmph’ era? However, this could also be because she lost a lot of weight. – She was raised by her grandfather and grandmother. – She is a professional make up artist Nana will become the main rapper instead of Lizzy and she will also become the main dancer instead of Uee. , UEE is my bias. – She wrote the lyrics for the Korean version of “Rip Off”. These Are The Only Known Trainees Left At The Company. Kpop Boy Group Profiles – Her best Friends are Kahi, Lizzy and Jungah. Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs) After School - BANG! Raina is considered to be one of the best vocalists among other idol girl groups in South Korea. When I meet a guy that has some other side to them I didn’t see at first, I get intrigued…? These statements are shocking as Raina was the lead singer in idol groups After School and Orange Caramel, both of which were highly successful with famous members like Nana (After School and Orange Caramel), Uee (After School), and Kahi (After School). Stage Name: Raina (레이나) Music Core'!

-She speaks Korean and English, Bekah: – She has an older sister, named Yoona. Other former girl group members confirmed for the program include T-ara member Soyeon and former Crayon Pop member Soyul, also known as Moon Hee Jun's wife and JamJam's mother. – One of Kaeun’s nicknames is “Kirin” (Giraffe) because of her height, Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated! Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Center Thanks for the info, it’s really appreciated! Instagram: @raina_57 – Languages: Korean (Fluent), Japanese (Basics). Kpop Discographies – Education: Howon University. ojakgyo brothers <3, Nope. Jan 29, 2013 - Explore Alex Chau's board "After School Raina" on Pinterest.

This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. Jungah: i_am_junga

Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)

I’m guessing “date of withdrawal” is the date the left the group?

– She has a brother, named Taejin. Thanks for the additional info! Public Figure. Hyeri says she and f(x)'s Krystal had embarrassing incident over English?

Wrote the lyrics of Orange Caramel’s “Still…”. Show more Kahi fun facts…, Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web.