4)by Jaycee Clark, Speaking of Summer: A Novelby Kalisha Buckhanon, Crossroadsby LaVerne Thompson, Angela Kay Austin, Naleighna Kai, Ursula Sinclair, and 16 more, Whiskey & Ribbons: A Novelby Leesa Cross-Smith, The Heiress’s Secret Romance (The Kingsleys of Texas)by Martha Kennerson, Heads of the Colored People: Storiesby Nafissa Thompson-Spires, A Project Chick (Urban Books)by Nikki Turner, They All Fall Down: A Thrillerby Rachel Howzell Hall, Second House from the Cornerby Sadeqa Johnson, The Spook Who Sat by the Doorby Sam Greenlee, The Confessions of Frannie Langtonby Sara Collins, Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Novelby Victoria Christopher Murray, Fire!! Happy New Year, everyone! (this post contains Amazon affiliate… What books are you excited to read this year? A Quarterly Devoted To The Younger Negro Artistsby Wallace Thurman, Down the River unto the Seaby Walter Mosley, Bestselling Books By Month May be Found Here, Our All-Time Bestselling Books May be Found Here. Evil Never Sleeps: Tales of Light and Darknessby Robert Fleming, One Night in Georgiaby Celeste O. Norfleet, The Nickel Boys: A Novelby Colson Whitehead, No Right Way to Do a Wrong Thingby Janice Pernell, The Wolf Queen: The Promise of Aferi Book IIby Cerece Rennie Murphy, The Underground Railroad: A Novelby Colson Whitehead, Good Man Gone Bad: An Aaron Gunner Mysteryby Gar Anthony Haywood, The Women of Brewster Place by Gloria Naylor, Deadly Games (Kinncaid Brothers, Vol. Please click on the images to read the blurbs and/or to purchase the books. I Can’t Date Jesus: Love, Sex, Family, Race and Other Reasons I’ve Put My Faith in Beyoncé (Michael … Books; Authors; Reviews; Events; Resources; Discussion; Search ; The 39 Bestselling Fiction Books for 2019 (share) Select a Genre . Below are 80 new African, African-American and Caribbean books that look very promising. This is just a snippet of the books 2019 has to offer! Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products … African American Literature Book Club Celebrating Our Literary Legacy Since 1997 — Black Literature is for Everyone African American Literature Book Club.