Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Report a problem? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He also took cricket coaching until the sixth standard. In 2009, Kapur made his acting debut with the Vipul Shah-directed musical comedy London Dreams, in which he featured alongside Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn, and Asin. Aditya is crazy about ice creams and used to finish half a kilo of ice-cream every night. in kilograms- 80 kg in pounds- 176 lbs: Body Measurements (approx.) His father was an army man who met his mother at a bar when he was posted in Kashmir. Playing Rahul Jaykar in the 2013 musical drama film Aashiqui 2. Aditya was born into a well-established family to a Punjabi father and a Jewish mother. [CDATA[ He once told that he considers the film Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani a turning point in his career. Aditya and his two elder brothers attended the same school. Aditya has a naturally fit body as he is active in sports since childhood. His grandfather, Raghupat Roy Kapur, migrated from Lahore, Pakistan to Mumbai in the 1940s, where he worked as a film producer. Aditya studied in the same school where her mother used to direct school plays. For a scene in Aashiqui 2, Aditya came completely drunk on the sets, but the shot got canceled; as he was not in his senses. Aditya Roy Kapur Diet Plan. We Shared a completed details about Aditya Roy Kapur Measurements, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki. He initially started his career as Channel [V] VJ. He has naturally black hair and dark brown brown colored eyes. Ranbir Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Affairs, Measurements & Much More! I don’t watch Hindi serials at all but I remember I always watched Pavitra Rishta because I loved the lead pair’s chemistry and had a huge crush on Sushant Singh Rajput during his serial days. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. His height is 1.88 m (‎6′ 2. Aditya Roy Kapur become born in mumbai on 16 november 1985 to a punjabi hindu father, kumud roy kapur, and an indian jewish mom, salome aaron. Aditya Roy Kapur Age and Birth Info. His wife name is will be Diva Dhawan in 2020 (GFs: Rhea Chakraborty, Shraddha Kapoor). He never dreamed of becoming an actor. He wearing to be a shoe of size may be 11 (US). Aashique 2best movie .and my favourite movie, Very nise you are fabulesssssss and blokbaster. Above all information that we provided was based on many other sources available on internet. Shraddha Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Measurements & Much More! in centimeters– 188 cm in meters– 1.88 m in feet inches– 6’ 2” Weight (approx.) Do what you Love, Love what you do: Ed Skrein’s Mantra... Josh Bowman Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Andrew Davila Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Often plays roles like the ones who are addicted to alcohol and have unshaved face. Do you have something about this article? Prior to entering the film industry, he took. Bio/Wiki; Real Name: Aditya Roy Kapur: Nickname: Adi: Profession: Actor: Physical Stats & More: Height (approx.) In other words, All info is only for entertainment purpose. He did his schooling from Mumbai’s GD Somani Memorial School. his grandfather, raghupat roy kapur, was a film manufacturer. Birthday date of Aditya Roy Kapur is 16th November 1985 at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Aditya says that he likes eggs benedict so much that he can eat it all the three times. ");b!=Array.prototype&&b!=Object.prototype&&(b[c]=a.value)},h="undefined"!=typeof window&&window===this?this:"undefined"!=typeof global&&null!=global?global:this,k=["String","prototype","repeat"],l=0;lb||1342177279>>=1)c+=c;return a};q!=p&&null!=q&&g(h,n,{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:q});var t=this;function u(b,c){var a=b.split(".