Thriller 2019 87 mins Director: Kitty Green.

Views: 16761598. Science Fiction 2018 113 mins Director: Claire Denis.

As to protect the girl from her stepfather’s abuse, Young Nam let Do Hee stay at her place but things turn out to be more mysterious as she gets to know her. play_arrow. A Girl at My Door (Korean: 도희야; RR: Dohui-ya) is a 2014 South Korean drama film directed by July Jung and stars Bae Doona as a policewoman who takes in an abused girl played by Kim Sae-ron.
Young-nam (Doona Bae) was a top graduate of the Korean police academy, but due to “misconduct” is transferred to a post at a small seaside village. Young Nam was a promising graduate of the police academy before she was transferred to the small seaside village, which was caused by her misconduct. Celebrated Saudi director Haifaa Al Mansour (Wadjda) returns with an inspiring drama about a young doctor unexpectedly becoming an electoral candidate. Un crimen. Starring - Donna Bae (Sense8, Cloud Atlas, The Host) Winner Best Actress Asian Film Award. Z uporabo naÅ¡ih storitev se strinjate, da jih lahko uporabljamo. See Help for more information. As to protect the girl from her stepfather’s abuse, Young Nam let Do Hee stay at her place but things turn out to be more mysterious as she gets to know her. El secreto de sus vidas está a punto de estallar.

Drama 2020 91 mins Director: Lucy Brydon. A Girl at My Door (Korean: 도희야; RR: Dohui-ya) is a 2014 South Korean drama film directed by July Jung and stars Bae Doona as a policewoman who takes in an abused girl played by Kim Sae-ron. Her mother is dead, and her father runs a funeral parlor. She tries to protect DoHee from her violent stepfather YongHa Song SaeByeok. Subtitles: English.

Sophie Hyde's joyous ode to female friendship stars Holliday Grainger and Alia Shawkat as two 30-something women navigating booze, boyfriends, wild nights and blurry mornings. [A crime. Lucy Brydon’s powerful debut feature sensitively explores the impact of an eating disorder on a family. Description Directed by new director July Jung and produced by Lee Chang Dong, acclaimed drama A Girl At My Door was selected for the Un Certain Regard section of the 2014 Cannes Film Festival. YoungNam Bae DooNa works as the head of police substation.
In 1987 during the austere days of Thatcher's Britain, a teenager learns to live life, understand his family and find his own voice through the music of Bruce Springsteen. Sign up, Why ? There, against her better judgement, she establishes a close relationship with an abused teen, unwisely taking her into her home.

After premiering in the Un Certain Regard section of the Cannes Film Festival 2014 it has gone on to win several international prizes and also played at the BFI London Film Festival. Spletna stran uporablja piškotke.

Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime). Registered charity 287780, Sign up for all the latest news from BFI Player, Contains strong sex references, child abuse theme. On her first day in the village, she encounters with Do Hee, who is the girl living in the town, seeming to have a somewhat gloomy looking face. The messiness of sex, the mysteries of birth and the moving spectacle of devoted parenting in the face of impending oblivion create a potent atmosphere in Claire Denis’ English-language debut.

AKA: El secreto de sus ojos, Секрет у його очах. On her first patrol she encounters the mysterious Dohee; a young girl excluded by her local community.As Young-nam adapts to her new life, she witnesses Dohee’s situation and is compelled to protect the girl from her family by letting her move in. BL / YAOI / GAY/ LGBT - Asian movies and series. About | Privacy policy | Contact | Deals | Partners. Doona Bae (Air Doll, Cloud Atlas) stars as a police chief rehabilitating herself after an unspoken controversy, posted to a backwater town where the locals seem equally tortured. A heartfelt exploration of one man’s struggle to reconcile with his Israeli family, while finding a new ‘family’ in London Gay Men’s Chorus. Edit Translation, Young Nam was a promising graduate of the police academy before she was transferred to the small seaside village, which was caused by her misconduct.

English Movie Subtitles.

Documentary 2016 86 mins Director: Tomer Heymann. Comedy 2019 118 mins Director: Gurinder Chadha. Her mother is dead, and her father runs a funeral parlor. Drama 2019 94 mins Director: Craig Roberts. Even if he is a boy. Will be updated as I watch more movies. The Secret in Their Eyes subtitles. Description: Do-Hee (Kim Sae-Ron) experiences family violence. A collection of the top 40 must see Korean romance titles in my opinion. Drama 2018 100 mins Director: Jessica Swale. Gemma Arterton and Elizabeth Debicki relive a literary love affair, fiery and forbidden, with a remarkable legacy.

1991 103m.

To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in.

No sex, but erotic talk is okay. Downloads: 9641258 [4][5][6][7][8] The film screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival. Watch A Girl at My Door Episode 17 Eng Sub Online in high quaily | Drama3s: DoHee Kim SaeRon experiences family violence. On her first day in the village, she encounters with Do Hee, who is the girl living in the town, seeming to have a somewhat gloomy looking face. I listed them in order starting from the best. And then things really start to unravel... Confidently directed by newcomer July Jung, with veteran director Lee Chang-dong (Poetry) on board as producer, A Girl at My Door's mixture of intense drama and offbeat humour offers a welcome reminder of the continuing health of contemporary Korean cinema. Vada Sultenfuss is obsessed with death. Vada Sultenfuss is obsessed with death. All is well with this unconventional arrangement until Dohee’s drunken father decides he wants her back.Having premiered at Cannes Film Festival, A GIRL AT MY DOOR is a fresh and rare gem, directed and written by July Jung (one of the few female filmmakers to have emerged from South Korea) and produced by Lee Changdong who directed masterpieces POETRY and SECRET SUNSHINE.Watch it at Amazon.co.uk#Lesbian #LGBTQ #PeccadilloPictures #PeccaPics #DoonaBae #Korean #SouthKorea

Diego Quemada-Diez’s astounding debut feature follows four Guatemalan teenagers as they attempt to escape from the slums of Guatemala City to the bright lights of Los Angeles. Vada Sultenfuss is obsessed with death.