Just let it go Sleep well, my friend Sleep well, goodnight The Lyrics for Everything's an Illusion by Mayday Parade have been translated into 6 languages. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Sleep well, goodnight Sleep well, my friend Sleep well, goodnight I wanna say all the things I need to say And there's a bottle right next to me I think Derek was the only one that knew it existed, so I knew I had to demo it the best I …

There will be another moment we'll meet again There will be another moment we'll meet again I try to sleep but my eyes are open If God can take a friend away from me I will hold my tongue for the rest of my life Sleep well, goodnight My tongue is weak and every time I try to speak I can't say nothing, It's hard to think when losing someone only make you wanna scream, A mother shouldn't witness her son die at twenty-four, (Please take notice, these word are hopeless, It's ripping me apart and I can't take it anymore), I will hold my tongue for the rest of my life, All lyrics are property of their owners.

I wish that you were here by my side There will be another moment we'll meet again By my side (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everything's An Illusion - Song Lyrics - by Mayday Parade, Below you can read the song lyrics of Everything's An Illusion by Mayday Parade, found in Album Mayday Parade released by Mayday Parade in 2011. Sleep well, my friend I wish that you were here by my side, Mayday Parade Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Everything's An Illusion by Mayday Parade have been translated into 6 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 6 languages.

I won't lie, I'll just tell them honestly I try to sleep but my eyes are open Just let it go Everything's An Illusion lyrics performed by Mayday Parade: I try to sleep but my eyes are open I can't think cause my heart is broken And there's a bottle right next to me I'll down a few drinks just to take the pain away I wish that you were here by my side It's hard enough when you're all alone Illusion Lyrics: In an empty room / Inside a haunted house I waste, away / Nothing getting in / There’s nothing coming out I fade to grey / All the memories I’ve been pushing out of my head / I I think Derek was the only one that knew it existed, so I knew I had to demo it the best I … Mayday Parade - Everything`s an Illusion Lyrics.

Everything's an Illusion Lyrics.

Everything's An Illusion lyrics performed by Mayday Parade: I try to sleep but my eyes are open I can't think cause my heart is broken And there's a bottle right next to me I'll down a few drinks just to take the pain away I will hold my tongue for the rest of my life And now that you're gone I spend hours tryna make it through the day Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. I try to sleep but my eyes are open I can't think cause my heart is broken And there's a bottle right next to me I'll down a few drinks just You're something I'll remember My tongue is weak and every time I try to speak I can't say nothing, I'll down a few drinks just to take the pain away There will be another moment we'll meet again You're something to remember

A mother shouldn't witness her son die at twenty-four I don't know if I'll ever be the same There will be another moment we'll meet again

And there's a bottle right next to me, I'll down a few drinks just to take the pain away This is Mayday Parade's new song off of their new album Mayday Parade which was released Oct. 4, 2011. And now that you're gone Nothing at all Lyrics:I try to sleep but my eyes are openI can't think cause my heart is brokenAnd there's a bottle right next to meI'll down a few drinks just to take the pain awayI wanna say all the things I need to sayI won't lie, I'll just tell them honestlyIf God can take a friend away from meThen I can say all I want and he won't do anythingMy tongue is weak and every time I try to speak I can't say nothing at allSleep well, my friendThere will be another moment we'll meet againJust let it goSleep well, goodnightYou're something to rememberI wish that you were here by my sideI spend hours tryna make it through the dayI don't know if I'll ever be the sameIt's hard enough when you're all aloneIn the city that you love, now Atlanta's just a burial groundMy tongue is weak and every time I try to speak I can't say nothing, Nothing at allIt's hard to think when losing someone only make you wanna screamAnd now that you're goneSleep well, my friendThere will be another moment we'll meet againJust let it goSleep well, goodnightYou're something to rememberI wish that you were here by my sideAll the stained pieces, I can't believe thisA mother shouldn't witness her son die at twenty-four(Please don't know this is for the hopeless, It's ripping me apart and I can't take it anymore)I will hold my tongue for the rest of my lifeI can't keep this up anymoreSleep well, my friendThere will be another moment we'll meet againJust let it goSleep well, goodnightYou're something to rememberI wish that you were here by my sideBy my side (x3)Sleep well, goodnightYou're something I'll rememberI wish that you were here by my side Mayday Parade Everything's An Illusion Lyrics. Try to speak I can't say nothing at all Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. I wish that you were here by my side Mayday Parade Everything's An Illusion Lyrics.

It's hard to think when losing someone only make you wanna scream I wish that you were here by my side, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. By my side You're something to remember Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I can't think 'cause my heart is broken Press, I'll down a few drinks just to take the pain away, I won't lie, I'll just tell them honestly, Then I can say all I want and he won't do anything, My tongue is weak and every time I try to speak I can't say nothing at all, There will be another moment we'll meet again, I spend hours tryna make it through the day, In the city that you love, now atlanta's just a burial ground. Everything is an Illusion (English translation) Artist: Sopor Æternus & the Ensemble of Shadows (Anna-Varney Cantodea) Song: Everything is an Illusion 2 translations You're something to remember

Sleep well, my friend There will be another moment we'll meet again starts and ends within the same node. Sleep well, my friend By my side You're something to remember I won't lie, I'll just tell them honestly You're something I'll remember I spend hours tryna make it through the day You're something to remember