Is it too late? So many glances unexplained I don't wanna let go. Is it too late? I don't wanna let go And the hope it would bring I've been reaching for a spark, And there's fire in her heart "Let Go" lyrics. But when you're tired and you're falling asleep She stands above me in all her grace And the way that it stings Cause you are the blood that I bleed It's relying on comfort Is it too late to stop the flood? / She stands above me, in all her grace / I've been reaching for a spark in this fire in her heart / Does she love me? Stings like poison through my veins I don't wanna let go. It's already opened up But when you're tired and you're falling asleep Cause you steal the air that I need Does she love me? Does she love me? Dean Lewis Lyrics "Let Go" Does she love me? I don't wanna let go I don't wanna let go It creeps in slowly Stings like poison through my veins So many questions So many glances unexplained 'Cause you are the blood I bleed We've got the whole world under our feet When you're tired and you're falling asleep I don't wanna let go It's the freedom of falling, it's the way that you smile The Lyrics for Let Go by Dean Lewis have been translated into 13 languages Does she love me? It's the way that you smile I don't wanna let go / Is it too late to stop So many questions And when you're near me it gets harder to breathe We've got the whole world under our feet Let Go Lyrics: Does she love me? But when you're tired and you're falling asleep It's already opened up something, I don't want to stop Does she love me? It's just a flicker of something She stands above me in all her grace I've been reaching for a spark in this fire in her heart Does she love me? Cause you are the blood that I bleed / Is it too late? She stands above me in all her grace I've been reaching for a spark in this fire in her heart Does she love me? I don't wanna let go. Cause you are the blood that I bleed It creeps in slowly Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Let Go by Dean Lewis have been translated into 13 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 13 languages. Does she love me? It's the thought of tomorrow I don't wanna let go, Writer(s): Nicholas William Atkinson, Edward James Holloway, Dean Lewis Loaney, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. We've got the whole world under our feet Is it too late to stop the flood? It's the freedom of falling Something I don't want to stop Is it too late? We've got the whole world under our feet It's saying goodbye But when you're tired and you're falling asleep