A D A D A DBrighter than the sun, brighter than the sun, brighter than the sun, EGoes off like a gun, brighter than the sun, (mute) no chords!! words and music by bede benjamin-korporaal, ben tan, aodhan king & laura toggs ♩= 75 I sing of what Your love has done in me, BRIDGE 1 E                  Dadd2  A2   F#m11                             The greatest One of all, CHORUS                                                           Aadd2 But who am I to tell fate where it's supposed to go? D/F#   G          Am    G      D/F#   Em

G/B   C Higher than the skies and all we see

A D A Oh, this is how it starts, lighting strikes the heart. passion.           A2               C#m9                            Shines brighter than the sun I’ve found You, I’ve found You, His power has trampled death and grave

E                                         Badd4 I love You, I love You Goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun. There is no other Name Holy is the Name holy is the Name of           F#m11    A2     E                           Em Dutch | French | German | Greek | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish | Swedish, How to Play: "This I Believe (The Creed)", Lyrics, Chords, Video and Translations for this song, How to Play: "O Praise the Name (Anástasis)", Lyrics, Chords, Video, and Translations for this song, How to Play: "Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)". There is no other Name         G                     C BEDE BENJAMIN-KORPORAAL, BEN TAN, AODHAN KING & LAURA TOGGS                             Em       C At The Disco.

Worship Together is the best and most comprehensive resource on the web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams. G                                                Amaj9                                       A2 Brighter now than the sun could ever dare F Dm C Em | F | F | Dm Breathing all around me, God I know You're with me here C Lord I hear You, I know You're there Em F Closer now than my skin and bones could dare F Dm Breathing deep within me, You are always with me C

Light of the world, Reaching out for us Find     hope It goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun With the worst yet to come                                                                E      B/D#

Holds   weight a   –   bove them   all        G                        C C#m7                I’ve found You

Em     C His grace

JOEL HOUSTON & JONAS MYRIN, VERSE 1 E                 Dadd2  A2   F#m11                   F#m11              A2                             I know You love me so, E      F#m11  Amaj9  E Beginning and forever As boundless as His love                   F#m11      A2       E                                  F#m11 I’ve found You, I’ve found You There is no other Name

♩= 75, VERSE 1
                                                          B                                                         E           A2              C#m9                                Risen from the shadows

Dadd2 Jesus Jesus Jesus, Download lyric translations:                     Em His     fame Each week Worship Together gives away Free Lead Sheets and MP3s to brand new songs from some of your favorite worship leaders like Chris Tomlin, Hillsong UNITED, Tim Hughes, Passion and Brenton Brown plus new voices you'll love. Em               C

You’re brighter than the sun                            You were thinking of me           F#m11    A2    E                          D/F#   G There is no other Name C#m7   F#m11  Amaj9  Badd4                         The    greatest One of        all, VERSE 2 G/B     C          D  C      G/B      Em You died so that I could have life                                      Em    C TAKE HEART: HILLSONG UNITED Tabbed by: hyperseamonkey Original recording in Capo 4 Intro: Em-C-G-Em-C-G-D-C-G-D-C-G Verse 1 G There is a light C G It burns brighter than the sun

G/B   C     D     C     G/B     Em   C                                                 Dadd2

Still You thought of me, PRE-CHORUS 
                              Bm C#m7                                                   D/F#   G    Am    G   D/F#   Em                                   F#m11             D/F#  G C When   all the     world seems   lost                                  A2                      F#m11                          G Beginning and forever Your love will never change E You’re brighter than the sun Seated on the throne of Majesty                                                        !Oh, this is how it starts, lighting strikes the heart, It goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, Hey guys if y'all have any requests please let me know :), Everyboy's Got Somebody But Me - Hunter Hayes, Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin, Lead Me To The Cross - Francesca Battistelli, Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John, Lord I Hope This Day Is Good - Don Williams, Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United, Adventures Of Raindance Maggie - Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow - Vonda Shepard, Falling Slowly - Marketa Irglova & Glen Hansard, The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic! Words and Music by              E His     praise

As the crowds cursed Your Name                                 B                              Through it all C#m7                                                   Em Out   –   lasts the    earth He         formed           E                   A2      E                 Risen from the shadows I will take requests for songs as long as they are clean, A DStopped me on the corner, I swear you hit me like a vision. And echoes in our hearts His face D/F#   G E                 Dadd2  A2   F#m11 D/F#     G      Am    G       D/F#     Em

Our life found in His Name Behold

Heaven’s eyes turned away Re   –   sounds beyond the      stars Worship Together is the best and most comprehensive resource on the web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams.

Seated on high the undefeated One D/F#   G Jesus Christ our God, VERSE 3 D/F#    G  Am   G         D/F#   Em                         F#m11                   E                         F#m11                                                                         Aadd2 Jesus Christ our God, G On the cross                            F#m11                              Bm Mountains bow down as we lift Him up Also, punch all the chords … The      tri – umph of  the        cross I was on Your mind                  E                                     Dadd2                             There’s no greater love than this, PRE-CHORUS E ABut who am I to tell fate where it's supposed to go with it? I sing of all Your passion won for me Each week Worship Together gives away Free Lead Sheets and MP3s to brand new songs from some of your favorite worship leaders like Chris Tomlin, Hillsong UNITED, Tim Hughes, Passion and Brenton Brown plus new voices you'll love. CHORUS G Lift up our eyes see the King has come Em Light of the world. Seated on the throne of Majesty I love You Ooh,       ooh,       ooh,         ooh, CHORUS 1                                   F#m11                              I know You love me so, VERSE 2 I sing of all Your passion won for me          Reaching out for us Bm                              C The greatest Name of all, BRIDGE

I’ve found You, CHORUS 2                                                                Badd4 These are guitar chords with lyrics to different songs. The King above all kings                              C Lift up our eyes see the King has come Higher than the skies and all we see, BRIDGE 2 Colbie Caillat - Brighter Than The Sun Intro: G C 4x Stop me on the co G rner I swear you hit me like a C vision I, I, I wasn't G expecting But who am D I to tell fate where it's supposed to go wi G th it' Don't you blink you might C miss it See we got a right to just l G ove it or leave it The earth will shake and tremble before Him All Your love from me I sing of what Your love has done in me                                      A2             In the grove Your love is still the same ASee we got a right to just love it or leave it, you find it and keep it, E'Cause it ain't every day you get the chance to say, A D AOh, this is how it starts, lighting strikes the heart, EIt goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun, A D F#mOh, we could be the stars, falling from the sky, E (mute)Shining how we want, brighter than the sun, A DI've never seen it, but I found this love, I wanna feed it, A EYou better believe, I'm gonna treat it better than anything I've ever had, A DRead it, it's signed and delivered, let's seal it, ABoy, we go together like peanuts and paydays, Marley and reggae, EAnd everybody needs to get a chance to say, F#m D A Everything is like a whiteout, 'cause we shicka-shicka-shine down, EEven when-the-when-the light's out, but I can see you glow, F#m D Bm Got my head up in the rafters, got me happy ever after, D (mute) no chords!

C                                                 Em Shines brighter than the sun His grace As boundless as His love He reigns With healing in His wings The King above all kings The greatest One of all.                                                 Amaj9 Chains will break as heaven and earth sing

Even death couldn’t keep                                  F#m11                 Ooh, ooh,       ooh,        ooh