I better count my blessing Life could've been more threatening But it ain't, we good I man flexing Gyal ah pull up no texting I never sleep, no resting I'm still awake, I'm good [Davido:] Oh I, oh Oh I, oh Think I found the right [?] Video Premiere: Follow buzzing UK artist Angel as he's joined by Davido & French Montana for a night at the bowling lanes. It was a vibe to be in the room when he delivered it and it created a great bond between us. June 24, 2020, 9:02 am, by Angel`s top lyrics on this site. October 6, 2020, 4:31 pm, by The race is not for the swiftest, but for those that can endure. You can see the Angel - Blessings REMIX (feat. Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox! Buzzing UK-based artist Angel has been making waves with the remix to his single "Blessings," which features the added star power of Davido and French Montana. I never sleep, no resting. Twitter/Instagram: @iamsupremodm Supremo DM Life could've been more threatening. French Montana & Davido – Blessings... Lagos state Governor, Sanwo-Olu visits family of one of the victims who died during the #EndSARS protest, Cossy Orjiakor displays huge boobs as she joins #EndSARS protest in Lagos |Video, Davido aggressively drags Osun state governor, Oyetola on social media, Traffic warden breaks down in tears as #EndSARS protesters celebrate him for his hard work, Nigerian army to begin “Crocodile Smile’ across the country (Details), Ex-Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmus breaks silence over alleged demotion, TV Host, Morayo Brown opens up about ‘Tinubu’ suspending Sandra Eze from ‘Your View’ show, Access Bank shuts down branch in Lagos after a customer tested positive to coronavirus, ‘You are so daft’ – Nigerians roast Naira Marley for making a joke about Coronavirus, Wizkid postpones ‘Made in Lagos’ album launch, Wizkid joins Davido as ‘Soco’ is certified Gold in Canada, Trey Songz features Davido in his forthcoming album, “Back Home”, Music: Nigerian man pays tribute to late Chadwick Boseman, Wizkid releases official video to ‘Smile’ featuring H.E.R. French Montana, Davido) Lyrics INTRO (FRENCH MONTANA) You know what is When you hear that Haann (Yea) Davido We turn our expectation into appreciation Angel Montana! But it ain't, we good. KINDLY SUPPORT US BY DISABLING THE AD BLOCKER OR YOU CAN WHITELIST GHANAFLAVER.COM, MP3: Nikita – Body ft. Zlatan (Prod. Speaking with OkayAfrica, Angel says, “I feel like French and Davido bring the track to an even wider audience. Listen and Download Angel Ft. French Montana & Davido - Blessings (Remix) Free Mp3 Download, Angel Ft. French Montana & Davido - Blessings (Remix) Mp3 Audio Download, Angel Ft. French Montana & Davido - Blessings (Remix) Mp3 Download; The superstar British record producer and song-writer, Angel has serve up the official remix for his recent track titled “Blessings” which now features the talented … Angel - Blessings REMIX (Official Video) ft. French Montana, Davido [French Montana:]You know what it is when you hear thatHaaan!We turn our expectations to appreciationsAngel, Montana! October 8, 2020, 12:37 am, by The original was about appreciating the blessings and now it’s about celebrating our blessings.”, He added that “I first met Davido in NYC when he recorded the vocals which was so sick to be there because there was no back and forth of sending the vocal. I better count my blessing Life could've been more threatenning But it ain't, we good I man flexing Gyal ah pull up no texting I never sleep, no resting I'm still awake, I'm good True man always on the cellular Making plans like I'm ahead of ya But nothing ever happens if it ain't with you If it weren't for you I never see America All these places I go … Check out all of OkayAfrica's playlists on Spotify and Apple Music. The original was about appreciating the blessings and now it's about celebrating our blessings.". It was just so organic to blend all of these sounds together. The new music video for the “Blessings” remix, follows Angel, Davido and French Montana during a time at the bowling paths then a local gathering. New Video & Lyrics: Angel feat. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. Featuring Cassper Nyovest, Joeboy, Mr Eazi, Kojey Radical and more. Phada King® You see the track In a new light, and now the whole world hears the track with a new perspective. Que, one half of the Distruction Boyz, has released a new gqom single 'Night Vision' ahead of his much-anticipated EP release. You see the track In a new light, and now the whole world hears the track with a new perspective. I don't wanna lose your love Friendships and love are what lovers [?] Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Follow our SONGS YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS WEEK playlist on Spotify here and Apple Music here. ]I’m tryna change my ways, omo‘Cause I think you’ve had enoughOf my playing aroundGirl, am I playing around?You are the one God sent toGirl, you reduce my stress, babyTouch on me your body respectivelyGirl, you’re all I need, my fantasyI want you act in my love storyCome be my Angelina JolieI just want you stay by me‘Cause you’re presence gave me [? Lyr1cs.com Top Artists; Top Lyrics; Angel - Blessings REMIX (feat. It was just so organic to blend … Supremo DM Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has paid a visit to one of the victims who died during the #EndSars protest in Lagos. Kind Of Him Right? I better count my blessing. French Montana, Davido) lyrics on this page and listen to the song. Angel Lyrics "Blessings" Why am I stressing? September 24, 2020, 2:59 pm, by We all come from different cultures, me from London, French from NY and Davido from Nigeria with the Afrobeat movement. "Blessings" lyrics. The host of the breakfast show, Your View, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, has denied the allegation by her former colleague, Sandra Eze aka Sanzye,... Gbolahan Adeyemi, 18, is a pop culture devotee. The new music video for the “Blessings” remix, follows Angel, Davido and French Montana during a time at the bowling paths then a local gathering. The remix to ‘Blessings‘ had the assistance of American-Moroccan rapper, French Montana and Nigeria superstar, Davido. You have entered an incorrect email address! October 12, 2020, 10:51 am. by I'm still awake, I'm good. I better count my blessing Life could've been more threatenning But it ain't, we good I man flexing (flexing) Gyal ah pull up no texting I never sleep, no resting I'm still awake, I'm good All these lonely, lonely, …