She is quite a good actress and in the last few months (writing this in April 2016) she has gotten so much better. I watched Marriage contract, White Nights & My contracted husband Mr Oh. Eve Feb 15 2014 7:51 am vmarlany Mar 23 2015 4:11 am She looks firm & powerful in Birdie Birdy, being spoiled, sweet & fragile young lady in Ojakgyo Brothers. Fighting, Uieshii! W4GRB.average_rating[1]=90; She's like my "dream" girl. when is her next drama? And THE KISS!!! //, Mail (required but will not be published). She especially hard working, pretty, cute, and her personality seems wonderful. anieunni Jan 24 2014 6:52 pm Du kannst K-Drama Wiki helfen, indem du ihn erweiterst. Love kpop Jun 03 2015 7:06 am but i only angry with you because of your kissing scene to jang geun suk. ( I would rather discuss it on her page, or on the drama forums. ) ? A standing ovation to you!!!! Looking forward to see her in more dramas. annyeonghaseyo~ she is an okay actress. Best actress, Chaesy May 13 2016 4:05 am . Such a lovely young lady! Amazing. Jay Jun 10 2015 8:02 am I think Uee is a very great actress, I mean Damn when i watch Ojakgyo brothers I was instantly in love with that series, she portrayed her character quite well, i cried, I got angry, she was pretty awesome to me, and I'm not saying that cause I'm a fan, im a fan of Bae Suzy too, but I'm sorry but suzy cannot act, Wanna talk about stiff lol, make a long story short, I like Uee, i think she'll go far in acting, cause she passionate you can tell by when she she's crying in a sad scene or yelling in a mad scene, if she keep this up i think she'll go far. You also indirectly bashed Uee for something that she wasn't responsible for, like daring to win an award for which KYJ wasn't even nominated for.