Urban was born in New Zealand and began his career in Australia at an early age. And I'll earn your trust making memories of us And I'll earn your trust making memories of us I wanna sleep with you forever Playlist, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. I wanna honor your mother Enjoyed everywhere.   I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm wet kiss. I want to make your world better than it's ever been. Like nobody loves you, I wanna stand out in a crowd for you You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); Making Memories of Us Lyrics: I'm gonna be here for you baby / I'll be a man of my word / Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard / … . I wanna make your world better than it's ever been And win your trust making memories of us... You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. I'll earn your trust making memories of us. I want to honor your mother, A man among men https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/7242204/Keith+Urban. Wherever the four winds blow Wherever the fourwinds blow, Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard I want to die in your arms more », FAVORITE We'll follow the rainbow There'll be a new day This you'll know somehow His version also reached number one on the U. S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts and held that position for five weeks. I want to stand out in a crowd for you, We'll follow the rainbow I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss I'm gonna love you And I'm gunna love you Country music superstar Keith Urban covered “Making Memories of Us” as a previously recorded song. Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard. And I'm gonna make you a promise I'm gonna be here for you baby, If there's life after this, You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now Urban Keith - Blue Ain't Your Color Chords, Urban Keith - But For The Grace Of God Chords, Urban Keith - Clutterbilly (with The Ranch) Tabs, Urban Keith - Freedom's Finally Mine Chords, Urban Keith - Ghost In This Guitar Chords, Urban Keith - God Whispered Your Name Chords, Urban Keith - God's Been Good To Me Chords, Urban Keith - Good Morning Beautiful Chords, Urban Keith - Got It Right This Time Chords, Urban Keith - Hank Don't Fail Me Now Chords, Urban Keith - Hit The Ground Runnin Chords, Urban Keith - I Can't Stop Loving You Chords, Urban Keith - I Made It Through The Day Chords, Urban Keith - I Wanna Be Your Man (forever) Chords, Urban Keith - If Ever I Could Love Chords, Urban Keith - Live To Love Another Day Chords, Urban Keith - Live To Love Another Day (correct Intro) Chords, Urban Keith - Love Somebody Like You Chords, Urban Keith - Making Memories Of Us Chords, Urban Keith - Most People I Know (think That I'm Crazy) Chords, Urban Keith - Only You Can Love Me This Way Chords, Urban Keith - Right On Back To You Chords, Urban Keith - Rollercoaster (full Song) Tabs, Urban Keith - Shelby County Jail (live) Tabs, Urban Keith - Sometimes Angels Can't Fly Chords, Urban Keith - Standing Right In Front Of You Chords, Urban Keith - That Could Still Be Us Chords, Urban Keith - The Luxury Of Knowing Chords, Urban Keith - Til Summer Comes Around Chords, Urban Keith - Walk In The Country (with The Ranch) Tabs, Urban Keith - Where The Blacktop Ends Chords, Urban Keith - Who Wouldnt Wanna Be Me Chords, Urban Keith - Why's It Feel So Long Chords, Urban Keith - You (or Somebody Like You) Chords, Urban Keith - You Look Good In My Shirt Chords, Urban Keith - You Won (livin' Right Now) Tabs, Urban Keith - You're My Better Half Chords, Urban Keith - You're Not Alone Tonight Chords. And I'm gonna make you a promise "Making Memories of Us" is a song written by American country music artist Rodney Crowell that has been recorded by several artists. In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm ringtone . And I'm gonna love you Like nobody loves you Eventually, Urban found work as a session guitarist before starting a band known as The Ranch, which recorded one studio album on Capitol Records and charted two singles on the Billboard country charts. (9 fans), Sheet Music  Lyrics to Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban from the Be Here album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics for Making Memories by Keith Urban. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1594652472220-0'); }); And I wanna learn from your pa Lyrics to "Making Memories of Us" song by "Keith Urban" I'm gonna be here for you baby I'll be a man of my word Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard I wanna sleep with you forever And I wanna die in your arms In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarmAnd I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you If there's life after this Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. Like nobody loves you, Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Think you know music? And I'll win your trust making memories of us, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Keith Urban - Making Memories Of Us Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. The first version was recorded by American country music artist Tracy Byrd on his 2003 album The Truth About Men. Web. Test your MusicIQ here! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Keith Urban; Be Here; Making Memories Of Us Lyrics Keith Urban – Making Memories Of Us. Urban's rendition was released as the album's third single in March 2005. Lyrics.com. Comin' your way A man among men And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you I'm gonna be here for you from now on I'll be a man of my word I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you   17 Oct. 2020. "Making Memories of Us Lyrics." I'm gonna be here for you from now on I'll earn your trust making memories of us. + Keith Urban song lyrics . Like nobody loves you, The third version of this song was recorded by Australian country music artist Keith Urban on his 2004 album Be Here. MP3 Keith Urban - Making Memories of Us (Rodney Crowell) I'm gonna be here for you baby, I'll be a man of my word Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard I want to sleep with you forever, and I want to die in your arms In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm.   Lyrics for Making Memories by Keith Urban I'm gonna be here for you baby, I'll be a man of my word Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard I want to sleep with you forever I want to die in your arms In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm. And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm. Comin' your way. I'll be a man of my word In 1991, he released a self-titled debut album, and charted four singles in Australia before moving to the United States in 1992. I want to steal your attention like a bad outlaw Like nobody loves you I'm gonna be here for you baby Lyrics to 'Making Memories Of Us' by Keith Urban. And I'm gunna love you His version also reached number one on the U. S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts and held that position for five weeks. If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. I'll earn your trust making memories of us. I want to learn from your pa Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard I wanna sleep with you forever And I wanna die in your arms In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm