"Backstreets Lyrics." The fire we born in Donna Summer's "Bad Girls" is about prostitutes, but it was still used in the movie Rugrats In Paris. To find we're just like all the rest At Backstreets.com, the online home of Backstreets Magazine, you'll find regular updates with the latest Springsteen news to keep you up to date between issues — recording activities, performances, setlists, and more. Remember all the movies, Lyrics and video for the song Backstreets by Bruce Springsteen - Songfacts. . Endless juke joints and Valentino drag With a love so hard and filled with defeat Switchfoot's frontman and main songwriter on what inspires the songs and how he got the freedom to say exactly what he means. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, One soft infested summer, me and Terry became friends, Top American Idol Moments: Songs And Scandals. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. You can blame it all on me Terry At night sometimes it seemed Taking it on them backstreets together Getting wasted in the heat Catching rides to the outskirts "Backstreets" is a song by Bruce Springsteen from the album Born to Run. "I Ran (So Far Away)" by A Flock Of Seagulls ends with an alien abduction. Running on the backstreets Trying in vain to breathe "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" is based on billboards John Lennon and Yoko Ono posted two years earlier declaring "War Is Over! 17 Oct. 2020. Running for our lives at night on them backstreets Well after all this time On the backstreets until the end You could hear the whole damn city crying Blame it on the lies that killed us Backstreets Lyrics. Hiding on the backstreets. We thought we had to be Lyrics to "Backstreets" on Lyrics.com. Movie/Album: Born to Run I'll wake up out of my sleep and record that! Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who records and tours with the E Street Band. Web. Where desperate lovers park more ». Kevin Richardson explained in an interview, "Ultimately the song really doesn't make much sense." Backstreets - "carnival lights" version. Bruce Springsteen. One soft infested summer Me and Terry became friends Trying in vain to breathe The fire we born in Catching rides to the outskirts Tying faith between our teeth Sleeping in that old abandoned beach house Getting wasted in the heat And hiding on the backstreets Singer(s): Bruce Springsteen Will.I.am, literally dreamt up "I Gotta Feelin'." Some hurt bad some really dying Hiding on the backstreets, hiding on the backstreets. An alternative version of the song with different lyrics recorded in January 1999 was included in some early demos of the album. Stranded in the park Hiding on the backstreets Just another tramp of hearts Tying faith between our teeth Huddled in our cars Waiting for the bells that ring Up off the street dressed down in rags Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Springsteen is widely known for his brand of heartland rock, poetic lyrics, Americana sentiments centered on his native New Jersey and his lengthy and energetic stage performances, with concerts from the 1970s to the present decade running up to an uninterrupted 250 minutes in length.