As written above, Kim So-hyun and Kim Min-jae acted as Queen Sun-hee and King Wang-yeo in the past events of Gong Yoo’s character. After several lives, they could finally live happily ever after. I don't mind Gong Yoo being main lead from among all of them, just give my Lee Dong Wook proper storyline and let him shine in this drama. September 12, 2014. . I actually mean she should slow down the pace. He was determined to kill Kim Shin that day. La porta rossa, che in realtà è l'uscita di emergenza del Théâtre Petit Champlain, e altri luoghi di Quebec City associati allo show hanno iniziato ad attrarre numerosi fan della serie. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; In 2016, Kim starred in romance film , mystery-school web drama Nightmare Teacher and three-episode drama special . "OKAY" KGE can rest assured, TS will tune in after all! Il 16-8-1988 Kim Soo-hyun (soprannome: Kim Soo) è nato a Seoul, South Korea. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; Height: 165 cm.. There needs to be a drama about dramas that scarred us , getting a makeover. LOL. He's 19. BNT News. Kim So-hyun is one of those, who began her career at the age of seven. ⛵️, can this be a cameo like cho in sung's "cameo" for dear my friends...a sprinking in every episode with a storyline that keeps us coming back for more until it gives us the ending we want... :P. It's okay it's cameo. Kim So-hyun (: 김소현; : 金所炫; born June 4, 1999), is a South Korean actress. She was running to meet the king and met him on her way. Tae-kwang developed one-sided feelings for her and confessed to her. or He acted as Yoo Deok-hwa, a rebellious yet kind-hearted chaebol heir and the only grandson of the Yoo family who has the responsibility of taking care of the Goblin. Retrieved January 6, 2014. . enewsWorld. If these two really a couple, then Dongyeon hit jackpot as he confessed that he like Sohyun before. That’s why she chose to die as the traitor’s sister rather than become the king’s weakness. That really clear things up and makes me even more intrigued to find out more! (function(d, s, id) { I want him to have a reunion project with KSH soon. They're both really adorable, work that chemistry babiessss <3, Can't picture her anymore with Sungjae after his WGM stint with Joy, SJ and Joy looked perfect with each other lol. December 5, 2017. In their late drama, Kim So-hyun acted as Lee Eun-bi and Go Eun-byul, identical twins who live separately. Connect with Facebook It still hurts! December 31, 2014. . Isn't he just 19? Il dio solitario e splendente - Dokkaebi; titolo internazionale Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, conosciuto meglio come Goblin o Goblin: The Lonely and Great God) è un serial televisivo sudcoreano trasmesso su tvN dal 2 dicembre 2016 al 21 gennaio 2017. Nocutnews (in Korean). Archived from on March 28, 2014. . The conflict arose when the queen realized that Park Joong-won, the king’s tutor and scholar, kept on manipulating him. Let’s know more about So-hyun through this wiki! window.fbAsyncInit = function() { She gained public attention in 2012 when she featured in the fantasy-period drama as the younger version of the second female lead. Wait, what? In their late drama, Kim So-hyun acted as Lee Eun-bi and Go Eun-byul, identical twins who live separately. Sports Chosun (in Korean). I'd rather she be the twenty-something that she is! to make his post-army comeback with Sol Kyung-gu in new sci-fi film, Do You Like Brahms: Episode 13-14 Open Thread. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. The scene moved forward to when Kim Sun already married the king. . Star Daily (in Korean). He forcefully put a ring on the queen’s finger and asked her to greet Kim Shin as his queen and not as his sister. Lee Dong Wook is still Lee Dong Wook. See more ideas about Korean actresses, Child actresses, Kim sohyun. Kim Go-eun plays a high school senior who remains optimistic despite her painful reality. You come through, universe. Everywhere her would not be fun. She was awarded "Star of the Year" at the 8th for her performance. Please click the link in that email to complete the email change process. September 1, 2017. . La colonna sonora di Dokkaebi è stata raccolta in due dischi usciti il 25 gennaio 2017. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); You mean like the one Kim Yoo Jung is in? The sentence confused me :o. }; June 5, 2017. . // Load the SDK asynchronously The goblin is 900-something years old, so the king and queen must be from his past. Who’s Her Husband? Meanwhile, Yook Sung-jae’s character lives in the present in the drama. It hasn’t been too long since Kim So-hyun wrapped her last role as a ghost in tvN’s Bring It On, Ghost, and she just confirmed that she’s making a guest appearance in Goblin, the new supernatural romance from writer Kim Eun-sook, starring Gong Yoo (Big) and Kim Go-eun (Cheese in the Trap). I think gf meant "that has taken care of the goblin" as in, he's been privy to his existence and responsible for hiding him all this time. Then, it was shown when she was sitting in the palanquin on her way to marry the king. Retrieved August 20, 2016. . The queen encouraged her brother to keep on moving and assured him that she was okay. (function(d, s, id) { October 7, 2013. . Kim So-hyun and Yoo Seung-ho were co-stars in the drama Ruler: Master of the Mask (2017). Country: South Korea. Born on June 4, 1999, she began her acting career at the age of 7. . The queen encouraged her brother to keep on moving and assured him that she was okay. Anything is possible. Figlio di padre (?) She preferred Yook Sung-jae to Nam Joo-hyuk. Tags: Kim So-hyun, The Lonely Shining Goblin, Your email address will not be published. Soon after that, she passed away. Soon, an arrow landed in the queen’s heart. That's crazy.... because then the age gap between KSH and GY would be 20 years, plus she's a minor too...! enewsWorld. Connect with Facebook I want to see her in really bombastic project. Korea JoongAng Daily. Channel-Korea is your Korean news, entertainment, music & fashion website. Sports Donga (in Korean). After watching and crying for Gong Yoo in Train to Busan, I realised how much I adore him, and how beautiful he is....that gorgeous longgggg lean body, those impossibly long slim legs, those beautiful, longgggg tapering fingers.....Gong Yoo will be the most beautiful goblin ever, and with KGE, my favourite girl, next to him, they're going to sizzle!!!! [47][48] Critici televisivi e culturali hanno criticato anche vari aspetti del drama, come la sua forte enfasi sul complesso di Cenerentola e l'enorme divario di età dei personaggi principali, che avrebbero potuto portare al declino dello status sociale delle donne. I'm pretty sure they can make So Hyun appear with Sunjae as a doppleganger. If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below. L'album è composto da 16 canzoni per CD: il primo contiene i brani cantati, il secondo le tracce audio strumentali[29][30]. Dispatch (in Korean). Kim So-hyun appeared in Episode 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13. In an interview, Kim Min-jae opened up about his thoughts of working with Kim So-hyun. October 25, 2011. . Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) è un distinto generale della dinastia Goryeo che è stato tradito dalla gelosia del re che serviva. Read Kim So-hyun from the story GOBLIN by shermiinpher (축제미인♡) with 1,020 reads. Il libro di poesie di Kim In-yook, Sarang-ui mullihak, ha ottenuto una rinnovata attenzione dopo che uno dei versi è stato usato nel drama. Then, it was shown when she was sitting in the palanquin on her way to marry the king. // Load the SDK asynchronously April 11, 2016. . The drama’s final episode reached 18.68% nationwide rating, making it the second highest rated drama in Korean cable television history after Reply 1988(2015). By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. July 6, 2017. December 30, 2012. . The queen also conveyed her concern about the king’s decision and asked him to stay away from Park Joong-won. Kim Shin then walked towards the king. Kim So-hyun will be making a guest appearance in a fairly prominent role, and some sources say she’ll be playing a queen. April 22, 2015. xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page The conflict arose when the queen realized that Park Joong-won, the king’s tutor and scholar, kept on manipulating him. I was wondering the same thing.. Pleaseeeee drama god. Nocutnews (in Korean). Etoday (in Korean). After several lives, they could finally live happily ever after.