I would like to speak with him, as I expected a person with said name to have a rather interesting life! Amara Name Meaning is Wise, Prudent, Learned. Strong, attractive, and stylish, Amara is a true multicultural choice enjoying some popularity in both the US and the UK. Lucky colors for Amara are Red, Violet and Amara name is famous in our names dictionary, and has been searched 50833 times, which is Fifty thousand eight hundred thirty-three times. The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. These Angelic Baby Names Are Perfect for Your (Let’s Hope) Little Angel, Quintessential Baby Names Beginning With ‘Q’ for Your New Cutie, Practically Perfect ‘P’ Baby Names For Your Precious New Addition, The Meanings Behind These Baby Girl Names Are Gorgeous, Beautiful Indian Baby Names for Your Sweet Little ‘Bachcha’. The first thing you should know if you are considering Amara for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Amara is a unisex name, used as a boy name and a girl name. What does Amara mean? (TOP BABY NAMES, 2018). Views : 18,464 Similar Muslim Names Amar Amaya Amaan Aman Amal Amaad Amaar …

Amara and Mara are two of the more contemporarily stylish baby names in this compilation. Amara name meaning in Urdu is "علم و حکمت والی". Meaning of Muslim Girl name Amara is Grass; Immortal one; Unfading flower. These two meanings are the best-known, but Amara is also a Sanskrit name meaning immortal and a Mongolian name meaning peaceful. I am new to the internet, and as I am now 52, I shall never take its potential for granted. Amara is the Italian word for bitter, from the same root as Mary and Miriam. Amara is a Girl name, meaning Ibo of Eastern Nigeria in african origin. The name's popularity and ranking is announced annually, so the data for this year will not be available until next year. Acoording to vedic astrology , Rashi for the name Amara is Mesh and Moon sign associated with the name Amara is Aries.. Regards. • It has multiple Islamic meaning. The name Amara is a girl's name of Italian, Greek, African origin meaning "grace or bitter".

All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. Many people (erroneously) seem to think that Amara comes from Greek … The lucky number associated with the name Amara is "7". Sometimes, I know the meaning of a name, as of today, when I spoke with an English lady with the name Amara. People believes to have their Lucky Days according to their names, Tuesday, Thursday are Favourable and Lucky Days for name Amara and lucky metals are Copper, Iron for Amara name holders. The name is originated from Hindi. Amar, Amaris, Close Quran List of all Suras Read Quran Translations Words in Quran Tafsir Search in Quran Quran Recitation Quran … Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. STARTS/ENDS WITH Ama-, -ra.

I love that it's different without being outrageous. It is derived from the Ain-M-R (lifetime, visit, build) root which is used in many places in the Quran. Many people believe that the name can affect success in life, through their children's working career and other circumstances, so they choose more “respectable” names or name meanings as they believe that the name meaning reflects the personality of the child. Younger Parents Most Adventurous Baby Namers. Amara name meaning is grass; immortal one; aid; assistance; steadfast; lovely forever; imperishable and the lucky number associated with is 7. In English, Amara name meaning is "Wise, Prudent, Learned". If you consider naming your baby Amara we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day.