LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! LetsSingIt in only English? The band plays a heavy, atmospheric wall of sound-influenced blend of psychedelic rock, shoegaze and space rock. Complete biography of A Place to Bury Strangers », We Were So Turned On: A Tribute to David Bowie, I Lived My Life to Stand in the Shadow of Your Heart, Lights in the Sky: Over North America 2008 Tour Sampler. The band plays a heavy, atmospheric wall of sound-influenced blend of psychedelic rock, shoegaze and space rock. Is your language not listed? Paroles A Place To Bury Strangers – Retrouvez les paroles de chansons de A Place To Bury Strangers. A Place To Bury Strangers lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Alone, Revenge, Mind Control at LyricsFreak.com See the article Potter's field to understand the band's name. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! About; Forum; Who We Are; Read more about it. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Walked four miles on your heart, I don't Like I don't Love Fall down and fall apart, I could scream and you won't hear Touching skin, Ruby lips In a dream in a kiss Can't see the night, and not your eyes, and you don't notice Update this biography » Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! To Fix The Gash In Your Head Lyrics; In Your Heart Lyrics; I Know I'll See You Lyrics; My Weakness Lyrics; Missing you Lyrics; facebook twitter youtube. Alone, Deadbeat, Don’t Burn The Fires, Ego Death, Ego Death (live in Phoenix, Arizona) and other songs performed by A PLACE TO BURY STRANGERS on DrLyrics Electric Music And The Summer People lyrics, I Lived My Life To Stand ... Of Your Heart, I Lived My Life To Stand In The Shadow Of Your Heart lyrics. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Om Bhairava Rudraya Maha Rudraya..Namah somaya cha Rudraya cha Namastamraya .. A Place To Bury Strangers — Don’t Burn The Fires, A Place To Bury Strangers — Ego Death (live in Phoenix, Arizona), A Place To Bury Strangers — Everything Always Goes Wrong, A Place To Bury Strangers — Exploding Head, A Place To Bury Strangers — I Know I`ll See You, A Place To Bury Strangers — I Live My Life To Stand In The Shadow Of Your Heart, A Place to Bury Strangers — I Lived My Life to Stand in the Shadow of Your Heart, A Place To Bury Strangers — In Your Heart, A Place To Bury Strangers — It Is Nothing, A Place To Bury Strangers — Keep Slipping Away, A Place To Bury Strangers — Smile When You Smile, A Place To Bury Strangers — To Fix The Gash In Your Hand, A Place To Bury Strangers — You Are The One. Complete biography of A Place to Bury Strangers ». The band is commonly known by the initials APTBS. A Place to Bury Strangers is a New York–based noise rock band composed of Oliver Ackermann (guitar/vocals), Dion Lunadon (bass guitar) and Robi Gonzalez (drums). Nouveautés ou anciens hits, toutes les paroles de A Place To Bury Strangers … Click here to find the full and accurate lyrics with video and sing along! 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings. You're not logged in. More A Place To Bury Strangers Lyrics. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Think you know music? Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Choose your language below. Not any longer! View LYRICS of 170 songs of A Place To Bury Strangers. Test your MusicIQ here! A Place to Bury Strangers is a New York–based noise rock band composed of Oliver Ackermann (guitar/vocals), Dion Lunadon (bass guitar) and Robi Gonzalez (drums).