I’m fineI want to hold your trembling hand.You already know you want me. Lift your head and look around, it’s me no matter where I look

Yeah you make me go, Love me love me now You already know that you don’t have time Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should Your trembling body is gonna get harder and harder You won’t get hurt, it’s fine to come to me I’m holding your trembling hands Written by: Nayeon / Ryan Ashley / Lewis Jankel / BB Diamond / Shift K3Y. Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go)
Love me love me now TWICE - MAKE ME GO (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Love me, love me now / Love me, love me good / Don't need nobody else when it feels this good / Ain't nobody around, do it like you should / Do it, do it, do it, do it / Yeah, you make me go Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Yeah you make me go

MAKE ME GO TWICE. You can come hereLift your head and look around, it’s me no matter where I lookOpen up a little bit more.

Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good The lyrics of MAKE ME GO aren't explicit.
MAKE ME GO Twice. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. neoui tteollineun du son naega japgo sipeojyeo (yeah, yeah, yeah) imi algo itjana nareul wonhandaneun geol (yeah, yeah, yeah) Love me, love me now Love me, love me … You can come to me.Lift your head and look around, it’s me no matter where I lookTime is running out.

Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should

Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? Oh yeahThe heart will tighten more and more Oh yeahYour trembling body is gonna get harder and harder.You already know that you don’t have time. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? This production is musically considered happy and danceable. Yeah you make me go Lift your head up and look around, wherever you see, it’s me You already know you want me

Love me love me now Love me love me good

Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) TWICE MORE & MORE Released on: 2020-06-01 Auto-generated by YouTube. Love me love me now Love me love me good Don't need nobody else when it feels this good Ain't nobody around, do it like you should Do it …

Do it do it do it do it. jeo meolli seo inneun neon imi gakkawojin deut neukkyeojyeo i sungan nal hyanghae gyeonggyehaneun duryeoume chan geu nunbit gwaenchana geokjeong ma neoui tteollineun du son naega japgo sipeojyeo imi algo itjana nareul wonhandaneun geol. Love me love me good (you make me go) This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Tell me the truth Hey, look, you’re not gonna get hurt. Look at this. Lift your head and look around, it’s still me even when you look again Love me love me now Love me love me good (you make me go) Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should.

Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good

That you need me, Hey, where are you looking?

Look at this. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. TWICE - Make Me Go (English Translation) Lyrics: You are standing far away, I feel like I’m already close to you at this moment / Don’t worry about your fearful look. Please download one of our supported browsers.

MAKE ME GO Lyrics TWICE (트와이스) MAKE ME GO is a track in the TWICE‘s same title mini album under JYP.Now you can enjoy full MAKE ME GO Lyrics with … Yeah you make me go. Love me love me now

The heart will tighten more and more Oh yeah jeo meolli seo issneun neon imi gakkawojin deus neukkyeojyeo i sungan … Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good I’m holding your shaking hands Thank you to Nayeon for blessing us with it masterpiece. I’m not gonna hurting you.

You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, i love this song hahshdgdgttehdfndjkdk so seducing, this song is good asf and if u don't agree- what is wrong with u?👺, احس اني امشي بعرض ازياء, Nayeon creaste una pieza de arte gracias mi princesa❤️. Love me love me good (you make me go) Love me love me good MAKE ME GO is a track in the TWICE‘s same title mini album under JYP. Do you know any background info about this track? Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should, TWICE - Make Me Go (English Translation) Lyrics, TWICE - More & More (English Translation), TWICE - Don’t Call Me Again (English Translation), TWICE - Sweet Summer Day (English Translation). Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) You won’t get hurt, it’s fine to come to meLift your head and look around, It’s still me even when you look againTime is running out, running out more, more, Oh yeahYour heart will tighten, tighten more, more, Oh yeahYour shaking body will stiffen more, moreYou already know that you don’t have time, Korean: music.naverRom: colorcodedlyrics.comEng: N/AInfo: music.naver, ”jogeum deo jogeum deo mameul yeoreo naege deo boyeojweo You already know that you need me A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. YES. Do it do it do it do it Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should, Look here, I don’t bite, it’s okay to come closer Show me more.Tell me the truthI’m holding your trembling hands.You already know that you need me. Do it do it do it do it Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good Love me love me good

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, MomoSana, Jihyo, Mina,Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Lyrics/작사: 나연 (Nayeon) Composer/작곡: Ryan Ashley, Lewis Jankel, BB DiamondArranger/편곡: Shift K3Y, jeo meolli seo inneun neon imi gakkaweojin deut neukkyeojyeo i sungannal hyanghae gyeonggyehaneun duryeoume chan geu nunbit gwaenchana geokjeong maneoye tteollineun du son naega jabgo shipeojyeoimi algo itjanha nareul weonhandaneun geol, Love me love me nowLove me love me goodDon’t need nobody else when it feels this goodAin’t nobody around, do it like you should[Da/Chae] Do it do it do it do itYeah you make me go, Love me love me nowLove me love me good (you make me go)Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go)Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should, yeogil bwa nan haechiji ana dagawado gwaenchanagogael deureo juwireul dulleobwa eodil bwado najanajogeum deo jogeum deo mameul yeoreo naege deo boyeojweodeullyeojweo gamchun jinshireulneoye tteollineun du son naega jabgo itjanhaimi algo itjanha naega piryohadan geol, Hey eodil bwa neon dachiji ana naege wado gwaenchanagogael deureo juwireul dulleobwa dashi bwado najanajeomjeom deo shiganeun chokbakhaejyeo chokbakhaejyeo Oh yeahjeomjeom deo shimjangeun joyeool geol joyeool geol Oh yeahneoye tteollineun momeun [Na/Ji] jeomjeom gudeogal geoyaimi algo itjanha [Jeong/Ji] neon shigani eomneun geol, Love me love me nowLove me love me goodDon’t need nobody else when it feels this goodAin’t nobody around, do it like you shouldYeah you make me go, Love me love me nowLove me love me good (you make me go)Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go)Ain’t nobody around, do it like you shouldDo it do it do it do it, 저 멀리 서 있는 넌 이미 가까워진 듯 느껴져 이 순간날 향해 경계하는 두려움에 찬 그 눈빛 괜찮아 걱정 마너의 떨리는 두 손 내가 잡고 싶어져이미 알고 있잖아 나를 원한다는 걸, Love me love me nowLove me love me goodDon’t need nobody else when it feels this goodAin’t nobody around, do it like you should[다/채] Do it do it do it do itYeah you make me go, 여길 봐 난 해치지 않아 다가와도 괜찮아고갤 들어 주위를 둘러봐 어딜 봐도 나잖아조금 더 조금 더 맘을 열어 내게 더 보여줘들려줘 감춘 진실을너의 떨리는 두 손 내가 잡고 있잖아이미 알고 있잖아 내가 필요하단 걸, Hey 어딜 봐 넌 다치지 않아 내게 와도 괜찮아고갤 들어 주위를 둘러봐 다시 봐도 나잖아점점 더 시간은 촉박해져 촉박해져 Oh yeah점점 더 심장은 조여올 걸 조여올 걸 Oh yeah너의 떨리는 몸은 [나/지] 점점 굳어갈 거야이미 알고 있잖아 [정/지] 넌 시간이 없는 걸, You who are standing far away, Already feels close in this momentThe guarded eyes full of fear towards me, it’s okay, don’t worryI want to hold your shaking handsYou already know that you want me, Love me love me nowLove me love me goodDon’t need nobody else when it feels this goodAin’t nobody around, do it like you shouldDo it do it do it do itYeah you make me go, Look here, I don’t bite, it’s okay to come closerLift your head up and look around, Wherever you see, it’s meLittle more, little more, open your heart and show me moreLet me hear the hidden truthI’m holding your shaking handsYou already know it, right? Your shaking body will stiffen more, more Do it do it do it do it Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? Need help? Time is running out. Album: MORE & MORE – The 9th Mini Album: Genres: K-Pop: Label: JYP Entertainment: Released date: 2020.06.01: Language: Korean : ROMANIZED LYRICS. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good

You can come here Ain’t nobody around, do it like you should Love me love me good (you make me go) Don’t need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Do it do it do it do it You are standing far away, I feel like I’m already close to you at this moment You already know that you want me, Love me love me now Now you can enjoy full MAKE ME GO Lyrics with English Translation, Hangul and Music Audio below.