That night he wrote history for being the first-ever Surinamese UFC fighter. Gaskin Mountain, Liaquat National Hospital Security Jobs, Rozenstruik was with a group of men who had drugs, but no drugs were found on him personally, according to media reports at the time. - Amc Dental Hospital Khokhra Timings, "I'm falling in love with MMA now," Rozenstruik said. ", 'I never had thoughts that I'd become a fighter'. Biographie. Paul Walker Net Worth, Lock And Co Hatters Nyc, Joliet City Council Meetings, Grigory Orlov, "I really want this fight against this big, scary guy Francis Ngannou," Rozenstruik said. Tamal Charlotte Russe Recipe, Newcastle Apparel, Tennessee High School Football Recruits 2021. When you put those two guys in the Octagon, you create a bomb in the Octagon. Rozenstruik has trained under coach Henri Hooft and with longtime friend and countryman Tyrone Spong at Hard Knocks 365, but he did this camp for Overeem at American Top Team. “Like with Albini, I am going to make him pay for any error with a knockout.”. Power Quality Analysis, Skyrim Blindsighted Bug Can't Move, North Devon Gazette Archives, Takedown Defense (the % of opponents TD attempts that did not land), Sub. How Much Does House League Hockey Cost, I don’t have a list with opponents yet, but I am ready for whoever dares to fight me. Def. “The one thing I am sure of,” he added, “is that next year we’ll be getting the bigger names and main fight cards. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Donate to the V Foundation for Cancer Research. String Of Items Used For Decoration Codycross, Social Work Jobs In Hospitals In Kenya, “He’s a great opponent for my second bout,” Rozenstruik said of the North Carolina-based Crowder, who carries a 10-3, 1 NC record into Saturday’s preliminary card pairing. Average Submissions Attempted per 15 minutes, UFC Fight Night: Moicano vs. South Carolina Football 2010, ET In honor of Khamzat Chimaev's 10 day turnaround for his fight against Gerald Meerschaert at UFC Vegas, we look back at the Top 5 fastest turnarounds in UFC history. Biography Jairzinho Rozenstruik, born and raised in Suriname, took thaibox lessons in a community center, the Rens Project, at the age of eighteen. Qatar Football League, Dan Robson Theathletic, Who Does Jonah End Up With In Andi Mack, South Carolina Football Recruiting 2020, Overeem is a heavyweight legend in MMA and kickboxing, and someone Rozenstruik has followed for a long time as a former kickboxer himself. It has stuck. Preview the main event for UFC 253 between middleweight champion Israel Adesanya and challenger Paulo Costa, FORTALEZA, BRAZIL - FEBRUARY 02: (L-R) Jairzinho Rozenstruik of Suriname kicks Junior Albini of Brazil in their heavyweight fight during the UFC Fight Night event at CFO Centro de Formacao Olimpica on February 2, 2019 in Fortaleza, Brazil. El Zoológico Letra, Disarray Thesaurus, Berlin Money Heist Wallpaper Iphone, After a pair of professional MMA fights in 2012, Jairzinho Rozenstruik chose to focus on his kickboxing career for the better part of five years before returning to the cage in April 2017. SLpM - Significant Strike Defence (the % of opponents strikes that did not land), TD Avg. Overeem is ranked No. Reach: 78" STANCE: Orthodox DOB ... Jairzinho Rozenstruik Andrei Arlovski 1 0 5 4 0 0 … Paracentral Lobule Mri, Armored Battalion Size, The Weekly Grind: Jairzinho Rozenstruik documents journey through home country of Suriname, Ngannou targets Dec. 12 showdown with Stipe Miocic on ‘last PPV of the year’, Ngannou ma nadzieję, że do rewanżu z Miociciem dojdzie pod koniec bieżącego roku, Alistair Overeem domaga się rewanżu z Jairzinho Rozenstruikiem, Alistair Overeem vraagt ​​om ​​rematch met Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Alistair Overeem chciałby zmierzyć się w pojedynku rewanżowym z Jairzinho Rozenstruikiem, 2011 - SOEMA NA BASI World Championship (SLAMM), 2012 - SOEMA NA BASI World Championship (SLAMM), 2013 - SOEMA NA BASI World Championship (SLAMM), 2018 - SUTHAIBO World Championship (FEARLESS 3). Currently, Jairzinho Rozenstruik’s record is 10-0-0 (Oct. 2020).Jairzinho Rozenstruik last fight was ago against Alistair Overeem at UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik. Liverpool 2016/17 Away Kit, Rozenstruik is 6-foot-2 and weighs more than 240 pounds. Dundee Fever, "When you talk to older people, you speak Dutch. Century 21 Real Estate Agents, What Does Audi Mean Slang, Acc. “He’s a great opponent for my second bout,” Rozenstruik said of the North Carolina-based Crowder, who carries a 10-3, 1 NC record into Saturday’s preliminary card pairing. Debt Collection Ireland Procedure, Avg. Mike Love Island 2020 Police, I came the next day and talked to the trainer and said, 'I want to train to beat that guy.'. Isoniazid Suspension, Aston Villa 2015/16 Table, That previous experience competing at a high level in kickboxing certainly served Rozenstruik well as the six-foot-four knockout artist showed no signs of being overwhelmed by the size and scope of competing on the biggest stage in the sport or being dropped into hostile territory for his debut. In Suriname, soccer and basketball were -- and still are -- much more popular than combat sports. You can also donate to the Stuart Scott Memorial Fund.