Eat Your Way Through 24 Perfect Hours in Paris. We started with a small...amuse bouche that warmed me from the cold Paris day. Each dish opens the palette to a world of adventure. My first course of crudo was nice, but would have been better had it been sliced thin. Septime is one of the best restaurants in rue de Charonne, which nevertheless already has plenty! They speak English so your not left to your own struggles. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Septime, but it wasn't exceptional enough to warrant a Michelin star. Nevertheless, I do not understand the feature in Forbes 50 best list. Does this mean I got in off the waitlist and am confirmed? The food is great and enjoyable. Hello - would teens be okay in this restaurant? EUR MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View A hotchpotch of good ideas, freshness and ease, passion and even a little mischief, but unfailingly precise and spot on: led by the young Bertrand Grébaut, Septime is the joy of Parisian palates! A French friend did it for us. I still have the bitter taste in my mouth about half a year later. Septime is a super-cool place on a cool street run by cool people, frequented by cool customers. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Very interesting dishes, using ingredients that are so simple into creating truly mind-opening food. The space is modern, well arranged and modern music played at a comfortable level in the background. A commitment to human development and respect for the environment are at the heart of our approach. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Septime currently holds the #1 ranking in our list of our favorite Tasting Menus under 100. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Paris, Hotels near Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Hotels near Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Paris, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Paris, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Paris, Buffet Restaurants in Odeon / Saint-Michel, Late Night Asian Restaurants in Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Seafood Restaurants in Odeon / Saint-Michel. The wine paring was awful, looking at some of...the wines of vino, our table discovered most of the pairings served to us came from the bottom 1%. The new MICHELIN Sustainable emblem was first unveiled in the MICHELIN Guide France 2020 to highlight restaurants that promote sustainable dining. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nevertheless, I do not understand the feature in Forbes 50 best list. I knew that they're special, but this has been excellent. Eat Your Way Through 24 Perfect Hours in Paris. Get quick answers from Septime staff and past visitors. But would be better, when you get in Paris, call then to certify. A hotchpotch of good ideas, freshness and ease, passion and even a little mischief, but unfailingly precise and spot on: led by the young Bertrand Grébaut, Septime is the joy of Parisian palates! I knew that they're special, but this has been excellent.