} * Perform a simple self-test to see if the VM is working #searchcolumn-login_or_date { var str = ""; #billing_shipping_form { returnval=false; //disallow form submission

color: #000000; div.additional_images-thumb img { c = md5_hh(c, d, a, b, x[i+ 7], 16, -155497632); You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. background-color: transparent; This website includes registered trademarks and trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law including but not limited to the R.F.H.S. function b64_md5(s){ return binl2b64(core_md5(str2binl(s), s.length * chrsz));} return hex_md5("abc") == "900150983cd24fb0d6963f7d28e17f72"; , except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise with R.F.H.S's prior written permission. 0 - lowercase; 1 - uppercase */ table.shopping-selfcontained_box, #moreinfo-summary, #moreinfo-pricing, #moreinfo-details, #moreinfo-comments, #searchcolumn table, #addcart-current_cart_contents { b = md5_ff(b, c, d, a, x[i+ 7], 22, -45705983); No need to continue. /*width: 286px;*/ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online without prior notice. div#edit_cart_option { if (str.indexOf(dot)==-1 || str.indexOf(dot)==0 || str.indexOf(dot)==lstr){

and may be the subject of rights in other countries. border-bottom: 0px;

theform.emailaddr.style.border = '1px solid red'; d = md5_ii(d, a, b, c, x[i+ 3], 10, -1894986606); prod_billing_shipping.inc for (i=0; i

for(var i = 0; i < bin.length * 32; i += chrsz)

} var ldot=str.indexOf(dot); a = md5_ii(a, b, c, d, x[i+ 0], 6 , -198630844); No need to continue. --------------------------------------------------------*/ and its affiliates do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. b = md5_gg(b, c, d, a, x[i+ 0], 20, -373897302); Unit 17/ 83 Cox Avenue,

} RISINGFAST.COM.AU stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. { theform[fieldnamez].focus(); checkit = checkit.toUpperCase(); theform[fieldnamez].style.border = '';

All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. position: absolute; "); //alert error message returnval=false; //disallow form submission b = md5_ii(b, c, d, a, x[i+13], 21, 1309151649); var msw = (x >> 16) + (y >> 16) + (lsw >> 16); break; //end loop. width: 90%; and are protected by copyright, trademarks and other laws. } a = md5_hh(a, b, c, d, x[i+ 9], 4 , -640364487);

Kingswood NSW 2747. alert("Please make sure all required fields are filled out. } 50 likes. table#moreinfo-pricing { We also send the user site and service announcement updates.

* Bitwise rotate a 32-bit number to the left. d = md5_ii(d, a, b, c, x[i+11], 10, -1120210379); Phosphorus and Vit B12 supplement to buffer lactic acid and promote muscle function, COpHOS oral paste Phosphorus and Vit B12 supplement to buffer lactic acid and promote muscle function. */ */ You will be responsible for and indemnify and hold harmless to R.F.H.S.

/*-------------------------------------------------------- span.price_caption { theform.emailaddr.focus();

{ theform.emailaddr.style.border = '1px solid red'; var checkit = document.getElementById('cap').value; R.F.H.S. --------------------------------------------------------*/ Flexible thinwall catheter with large inner diameter assures good blood flow. /*background-image: url('http://risingfast.com.au/sohoadmin/icons/web20_bg.gif');*/ It was bought as a small business from a family operation calling themselves M&R Smith, who had been trading for 3 and half years.Father & son (Jo & Steve Schaecken) ran it as "RFHS" for 21 years. { theform.emailaddr.focus(); and its affiliates shall be free to use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information or for publicity purposes. */ "; } d = md5_ff(d, a, b, c, x[i+ 5], 12, 1200080426); pgm-checkout.php { /*-------------------------------------------------------- function str_hmac_md5(key, data) { return binl2str(core_hmac_md5(key, data)); } alert("Invalid E-mail Address"); We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. { and its affiliates are not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under R.F.H.S's or its affiliates' control. R.F.H.S. For use in anaemias resulting from folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiencies in horses and dogs. RISINGFAST.COM.AU collects information from our users at several different points on our website.

We won't use your number for marketing purposes. Clears away pus, dead and decaying tissue and promotes rapid healing of wounds. background-color: #EFEFEF; Members are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. if (theform[fieldnamez].value==""){ It was bought as a small business from a family operation calling themselves M&R Smith, who had been trading for 3 and half years.Father & son (Jo & Steve Schaecken) ran it as "RFHS" for 21 years. Please do no hesitate to contact us for a full up-to-date price list of over a 1000 items. and its affiliates make no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. alert("Invalid E-mail Address"); return str; #moreinfo-pricing th { Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. browser for this service. alert("Invalid E-mail Address"); } History of Customer Service. R.F.H.S. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. or its licensors. By accessing and using this website you accept without limitation or qualification, all of these Terms and Conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the website. left: 0px; c = md5_ii(c, d, a, b, x[i+ 2], 15, 718787259); a = md5_hh(a, b, c, d, x[i+ 1], 4 , -1530992060); return false; Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.

Promotes and accelerates healthy horn growth and aids re-structuring of the hoof. Today it's still a family business run by Husband & Wife team(Steve & Sharon Schaecken) and now on the NET, dealing with some of the biggest stables in Austraila. returnval=false; //disallow form submission }

We are small enough to care about your concerns and large enough to supply at the best prices. alert("Please make sure all required fields are filled out. x[len >> 5] |= 0x80 << ((len) % 32); Today it's still a family business run by Husband & Wife team(Steve & Sharon Schaecken) and now on the NET, dealing with some of the biggest stables in Austraila. overflow: hidden; return false; logo. alert("Invalid E-mail Address");

prod_search_column.inc Find business, government and residential phone numbers, addresses & more on the White Pages® Rising Fast Horse Supplies - … Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. } margin-top: 15px;

An ultra-sharp double-bevel introducer needle plus a medical grade lubricant allow for easier penetration and smoother travel through tissue. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and rules and/or specific terms of use appearing on this website relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail. For anaemias resulting from Vitamin B12 deficiencies. a = md5_ff(a, b, c, d, x[i+12], 7 , 1804603682); --------------------------------------------------------*/ b = md5_hh(b, c, d, a, x[i+ 2], 23, -995338651); for(var i = 0; i < x.length; i += 16) Disputes arising out of or related to this website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. function bit_rol(num, cnt) div#additional_images-gallery_block { color: #F5F5F5; } Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment, behind a locked cage. return md5_cmn((b & d) | (c & (~d)), a, b, x, s, t); No need to continue.

{ return false; To optimise your experience, we suggest you use Google Chrome web var lstr=str.length; for(var i = 0; i < str.length * chrsz; i += chrsz) } if (str.indexOf(" ")!=-1){ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online without prior notice.

Please do no hesitate to contact us for a full up-to-date price list of over a 1000 items. --------------------------------------------------------*/ } No need to continue. ...controls search results/browse view/category view We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. ipad[i] = bkey[i] ^ 0x36363636;

No need to continue. } background-color: #708090;

if(theriver != encrypted) { Find business, government and residential phone numbers, addresses & more on the White Pages® var comma=","; margin: 5px; function md5_hh(a, b, c, d, x, s, t) */ This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site. * If chrsz is ASCII, characters >255 have their hi-byte silently ignored. function core_md5(x, len) a = safe_add(a, olda); By using this website you agree in advance to accept any changes. margin-top: 15px;