It has received poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 3.7.
Colonel Charles Chappy Sinclair teams with three retired maverick fighter jocks from England, Germany and Japan as they fly souped-up World War II airplanes to combat a ruthless German drug lord and his high tech weaponry in the lawless South American jungles. The 3rd in the series, reviewed here, is a thin plot and sop to politics in Latin America. If you want to request movies, tv series or subtitles please visit, Hello, to make this website keep alive and make the download feature works perfectly, We start fundraising here, Kevin Alyn Elders (characters), Sidney J. Furie (characters), Kevin Alyn Elders, Louis Gossett Jr., Rachel McLish, Paul Freeman, Horst Buchholz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. ACES Iron Eagle III Aguia De Ferro III Legendado - Metacafe - …
Video availability outside of United States varies. Louis Gossett Jr. is an wonderful actor and with the cast makes this show an interesting one. Aces: Iron Eagle III is an Action, Thriller movie that was released in 1992 and has a run time of 1 hr 38 min. BE AWARE - there are U.S. widescreen and Canadian full screen versions, Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2013. Aces: Iron Eagle III is available to watch and stream, buy on demand at Google Play online. The aerial shots of the classic planes make for exciting action, and a thrilling conclusion. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 10, 2020, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Rachel McLish is in amazing shape and her character, Anna, does a large share of the fighting. G.Goff, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2016, Iron Eagle movies are excellent. Aces: Iron Eagle III Chappy discovers a drug-smuggling scheme at his own air base. If you like "hardbody women"(as do I), and Rachel McLish in particular, then you may find this pretty hot(there are no nude scenes or even anything approaching that though). I am writing this review to warn potential buyers of "Iron Eagle III: Aces" as many secondary sellers here are 'mistaking' releases. Aces: Iron Eagle III is available to watch and stream, buy on demand at Google Play online. The Iron Eagle series of films was a silly premise, contrived to get the elements of ground combat, air action, and a tacked on mystery plot all in one movie vehicle. Absolute trash, I only bought it because of Rachel McLish as she is one of the hottest women of all time.

Your email address will not be published. She was in great shape and was one of the true "prima donnas" of woman's bodybuilding. There's action full on and the flying is fantastic made me stop to watch but not really holding my interest so for a man this movie is fabulous and will keep them entertained. Air Force Colonel Charles "Chappy" Sinclair discovers a drug-smuggling scheme at his own air base. It has received poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 3.7.