Hyun Lee misses his hometown so much and buys a lot of gifts for his parents and stuff them in his knapsack just like his routine. If you went to bed earlier you wouldn't be so tired. Do you remember the beatles, because I do. You may have to rearrange the pronouns and adjust punctuation when you change the order of the clauses, but the meaning is identical. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. 3. She’s always dignified and doesn't care about what they’re saying, though. Copyright © Fandango. One night I fell asleep pretty early, but it seemed as only five munutes past, and I was back in 63. Change ). Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. "Jongno, Winter" (Director Kim Dong Won): It’s very early morning on December 9th, 2003. This movie consists of 5 different stories: 5. Five notable Korean directors - Park Kyung Hee (A Smile), Ryoo Seung … "Seaside Flower" (Director Park Kyung Hee): Eun Hye suffering from Down’s syndrome entered school earlier than others did. When it was very late and freezing night, Kim Won Seop got lost on the way to a strike site that was to stop a deportation order and to amend the Korean Residents Code. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Community Commissioned by the National Human Rights Commission of Korea for ₩50 million (US$39,000) each, the shorts deal with discrimination in Korea and the directors were given free rein with regards to subject and style. Regal ( Log Out /  See All Audience Reviews Warm up 2. The present conditional of any verb is composed of two elements:would + the infinitive of the main verb, without "to". She’s pretty good at playing a flute, sending a text message by cell-phone, watching movie on the computer and telling an old story. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". 3. Fires Were Started. 1. "Someone Grateful" (Director Jang Jin): There are two guys are sitting face to face in a basement; Kyung Shin who was caught from intervention in the student movement, and a police officer, Joo Joong who’s in charge of torture. im a dragon, i do what i want! Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! Forgot your password? Keep your Mouth Shut. The question ‘What would you do if you were me, doctor?’ does not motivate psychiatrists to leave their professional recommendation role and to take a more personal perspective. A Chinese Korean, Kim Won Seop is found out frozen to death on the street of Seoul. Jin Sun is always troubled with her classmates and an owner of her part-time work place cheated her. if you were me. She’s always dignified and doesn't care about what they’re saying, though. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. 2. She’s all alone at home. Enter your location to see which Ajouter Un … In type 2 conditional sentences, you can also use modals in the main clause instead of "would" to express the degree of certainty, permission, or a recommendation about the outcome. He’d been looking for some help from starving and cold all night, but nobody found him. If I were a plant, I would love the rain. What he’s talking about, with his friends at a bar just tells us how often and seriously we discriminate against others out there; sexual discrimination, racial discrimination, treating waitresses so bad, homophobia, judging people by the way they look and education back ground, etc. 4. Don't have an account? Coming Soon. He’d been looking for some help from starving and cold all night, but nobody found him. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. 2. La Demoiselle et le Voyou. Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. Sign up here. By the way, the police officer spoke out how he’s been working as an informal worker at a police office, which he must work over time without any special bonus and any insurance from work. If you really loved me, you would buy me a diamond ring. when you purchase 3 participating Suave products 9/1-10/31 at Walmart or Walmart.com. Also Known As: Daseot gae ui shiseon, If You Were Me 2, 언니가 이해하셔야 돼요, Eonniga Ihaehasyeoya Dwaeyo, Seaside Flower, 언니가.. 이해하셔야 돼요, Eonniga.. Ihaehasyeoya Dwaeyo; Director: Ryu Seung Wan, Jung Ji Woo; Screenwriter & Director: Jang Jin; Genres: Drama; Tags: (Vote or add tags) Country: South Korea ; Type: Movie Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I remember as if it were yesterday, the leaves were colorful, people were trippy and the women were sexy. "A boy with the Knapsack" (Director Chung Ji Woo): 19-year-old Hyun Lee and Jin Sun got to take refuge from North Korea. ), If I was the Queen of England, I would give everyone a chicken. Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. What he’s talking about, with his friends at a bar just tells us how often and seriously we discriminate against others out there; sexual discrimination, racial discrimination, treating waitresses so bad, homophobia, judging people by the way they look and education back ground, etc. "Hey, Man~" (Director Ryoo Seung Wan): Woo Shik thinks ‘man’ should be ‘manly’ in every way. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. A day in the life of a beatle: Do you remember the beatles, because I do. "Someone Grateful" (Director Jang Jin): There are two guys are sitting face to face in a basement; Kyung Shin who was caught from intervention in the student movement, and a police officer, Joo Joong who’s in charge of torture. In a type 2 conditional sentence, the tense in the "if" clause is the simple past, and the tense in the main clause is the present conditional or the present continuous conditional. © EF Education First 2020. Exodus de Wereld Van Vina. Seriously, don't take anything I post seriously. If I were you, I would give up smoking. 5. Le Bayou. Looking for movie tickets? They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. By the way, the police officer spoke out how he’s been working as an informal worker at a police office, which he must work over time without any special bonus and any insurance from work. "Seaside Flower" (Director Park Kyung Hee): Eun Hye suffering from Down’s syndrome entered school earlier than others did. Cinemark You're almost there! Introduce tu dirección de correo y recibe los estrenos semanales. The student doesn't confess what he did and who else involved in the movement and the officer keeps on torturing him. and the Terms and Policies, Tras el exito de su primera parte, 'If you were me 2' recoge 5 cortometrajes creados por la Comision de Derechos Humanos de Corea; donde se aborda desde puntos de vista muy diferentes algunos de los actuales problemas de la sociedad coreana, muy similares a la de occidente. I Love You. He could go to the concert if you gave him your ticket. These sentences are not based on the actual situation. It is correct, and very common, to say "if I were" instead of "if I was" (subjunctive mood). This movie consists of 5 different stories: He’s consoled by the one who he’d arrested. You wouldn't be so tired if you went to bed earlier. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Coming Soon. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Dec 7. "Hey, Man~" (Director Ryoo Seung Wan): Woo Shik thinks ‘man’ should be ‘manly’ in every way. ( Log Out /  We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. There have been no recommendations submitted. We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. In the end, all of his friends left him behind and he came over to a stranger saying “you know what I mean, ‘cause you a ‘man’!” Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. In type 2 conditional sentences, you can also use modals in the main clause instead of "would" to express the degree of certainty, permission, or a recommendation about the outcome. Tyler Posey realizes he's on his own in an exclusive clip from 'Alone,' now on FandangoNOW, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: Smiths-Inspired ‘The More You Ignore Me,’ Horror Movie Collections and More, This Week in Family Movie News: ‘Thomas & Friends’ Coming Down the Track, First ‘Addams Family 2’ Teaser and More, See Full Cast + Crew for If You Were Me 2. Once We Were Strangers. After the success of the first anthology, a second series, If You Were Me 2, was released this year. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. A Chinese Korean, Kim Won Seop is found out frozen to death on the street of Seoul. Her silence is made out of a lack of communication with the world, which makes people think she’s deaf. "Jongno, Winter" (Director Kim Dong Won): It’s very early morning on December 9th, 2003. He’s consoled by the one who he’d arrested. ( Log Out /  Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Coming Soon, Regal If the weather wasn't so bad, we would go to the park. Video Top 10 Netflix Korean Dramas from 2018-2020.