Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Streetsville Secondary School or write your own review. Streetsville Secondary School. You shall pay the reasonable legal fees that any Data Providers may incur in so enforcing this agreement. OLD FRIENDS is the lowest cost subscription alumni website in the US and Canada. He was always attentive yet not overbearing, and explained a much complicated process into simple terms for the average person to understand. We would recommend him to friends and family with confidence that they will have the same great experience that we had. Reliable, open communication and professional, these are qualities you want in a real estate agent. The REALTOR® trade marks are used to identify real estate services provided by brokers and salespersons who are members of CREA and who accept and respect a strict Code of Ethics, and are required to meet consistent professional Very passionate about his work and genuinely care about his clients!”, “Moving to Ontario from another province can be both stressful and challenging, Steven was able to work with our out of province agent to facilitate the sale and purchase of homes across provincial borders. Accordingly, RealtyForSale.ca Streetsville Secondary School, will be celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2018.

No content that is attributed to a copyright owner other than RealtyForSale.ca may be reproduced, printed, downloaded or distributed, except with the prior permission of that copyright owner. endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website, you should understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to and from the Website over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be guaranteed. For more information on each school, I have attached a link to their direct website and their respective boundaries. Steve and I went from Guelph to Burlington to Brampton to Mississauga to Downtown Toronto. Any information obtained by Restrictions: You may not copy, store, reproduce, distribute, display, modify, market, lease, sell, license, sublicense, commercially exploit or otherwise use the Website or any content in any manner not expressly permitted by these Terms. to the contents or services available through such third-party websites. or your activities. Use of the Internet: You are responsible for any costs you incur to access the Internet or the Website. The Website does not make any assurances to the information provided by realtors, agents/consultants/contractors and real estate agents affiliated with the Website. Write a Review. These Terms may be amended by RealtyForSale.ca at any time without It was a highly positive experience from start to finish. Helping me to really figure out what was important to me in a home. School Rankings: The Rankings used to determine the schools are based on the Education Quality & Accountability Office (EQAO) test results to calculate each school’s overall rating. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Streetsville Secondary School or write your own review. Canadian Business Listings. Thanks Steve”, Read More from Dr. Teosar and Yesna Bhesania, Dr. Teosar and Yesna BhesaniaSeptember 23, 2020, “Steven Ho made an excellent first impression. Thank you Steven Ho for the great experience! It took me around 5 months to purchase a home and Steven invested a lot of time into showing me houses and lining up comparable homes to the place I liked. The content, accuracy and opinions expressed in such websites are not checked, analyzed, monitored or endorsed by us. His responsiveness to our questions/communications put us at ease with our house selling/purchase which was stressful at times. We are really so lucky that we met Steven and trusted him.”, Read More from Bozena Kowalska and Janusz John Hauer, Bozena Kowalska and Janusz John HauerSeptember 23, 2020, “Excellent services. He is patient, detailed and passion to helping me for reaching, offerings, closing and follow up all in order to compete the deal.

He was well prepared and he listened to what I required regarding a quick sale at a fair price.

With the market being so hot, not once did he lose patience with my anxiety and uncertainty of buying my first condo.

The services provided by the Website includes the following: real estate listings, real estate searches, ON, L5M 1G3.

not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from your negligence in protecting such private information. is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website. Before the process, I knew Steven on a personal level, and I’m happy to say that now know him on a professional level!”, “Steve Ho went above and beyond. Steven was the best man for the job.

You agree to comply with all applicable copyright laws in your use of the Website, and to prevent any unauthorized copying of content. He never pressured us into making decisions when we weren't ready. The Website and the services provided by RealtyForSale.ca aims to provide real estate information to its users. In connection with making any access providers, computer equipment, software, online or traffic congestion on the internet or at any of the Website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in relation to the Website. Steven is a refreshing change in that he comes across as a genuine person. The date on which these Terms were last modified appears at the top of these Terms. I will recommend him to my friends and family.”, “Steven Ho was extremely professional , considerate and very helpful in many factors in selling my home. When he finally found us the unit we really liked, he did a great job of negotiating the right price for us. © 2020 Canada Online. Thus, you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before accessing the Website or downloading information or images from the Website. I felt he helped me with my options and the considerations of the future and our family needs.