Relationships are very much like homes – we belong there and we seek comfort in them.it is generally said that any relationships is as strong as its weakest link. If you get into messin’ with my man, you don’t stand a chance Homewrecker! Pen is mightier than sword; right choice of words with the help of homewrecker quotes can help heal the broken heart rather quick. Homewreckers have a very difficult time getting over the relationship they were NEVER in. A person who has a significant self-esteem would not attempt at a married or a committed individual. Hoes are worthless homewreckers who’s searching for attention in other peoples’ relationships! They want the adventure. Just because you can’t get a boyfriend doesn’t mean you can mess with mine! Homewreckers NEVER win! Quotes. Learn how your comment data is processed. Women who go after men that are already taken are either PATHETIC with absolutely no self-esteem or just plain UGLY! Caught Cheating Quotes Homewrecker Quotes Funny Homewrecker Quotes And Sayings Cheating Quotes Nasty Bitch Quotes Quotes About Home Wrecking Women Shes A Hoe Quotes Quotes About Homewrecker Woman Funny Quotes About Homewreckers Bitch Please Quotes Quotes About Marriage Wrecker Abraham Lincoln Quotes. It’s only a matter of time before your wall comes crashing down! Urban dictionary defines Homewrecker as a female (usually) who is trying to steal a man from another woman. Isn’t it funny when your man starts ignoring the lady? When karma finally hits you in the face, I’ll be there…Just in case it needs some help! That amazing feeling when your a homewrecker… Oh wait, I don’t know what that feels like! “He wasn't yours to get hurt by. Married or in a relationship means back the hell off! What kind of woman goes after a married man? If Harvey is in the anime drawing club, he doesn’t have to see Peg kissing Mr. Cooper from across the street, even if all the other neighbours secretly know what’s going on. These quotes for homewrecker will help you heal. Don’t like someone thats in a relationship. If someone is taken they are taken. Don’t try to ruin their relationship just because you want them. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Thus the term ‘homewrecker’ – any person who trespasses the ethical boundaries of a marital or similar relationship, allures one of the partner to the extent that the original relationship suffers or breaks is a home-wrecker. NOTHING is worse than a girl who takes pride in being a homewrecker! That’s what he has a girlfriend for! If Terry-Lynn is in Girl Guides, she doesn’t have to see Peg inviting the Purolator man in for “a cup of coffee”. “You can’t help who you fall in love with” Yes, you sure can! If you honestly think you’re going to get with my boyfriend, you need a serious reality check! If two people are happy, let them be. Cause if he does cheat on her for you, he’ll cheat on you for another girl too. Discover and share Homewrecker Quotes. 1. Tony has no idea, all he knows is that Peg isn’t the same Peg he married back in 2003. Your such a homewrecker, go sleep around a little more why don’t ya! Tip to Homewreckers everywhere: The guy nearly always goes back to his girlfriend/wife and when he does you’ll just be a lonely homewrecking Bleet! A strong relationship strives despite third-party threats. No quotes approved yet for Homewrecker. If you have self-respect, you won’t ruin other people’s relationships. Whether someone is together a day or 10 years , why would you ever try to come between their relationship? You’ll get played! Girls who say, “a lot of guys are after me”, should keep in mind that low prices always attract many customers! You’re not sorry for what you did, it won’t be long before you go after another married man homewrecker! Homewreckers will soon find out that they can’t seem to build a stable home of their own! What more if they’re taken. Ironic Quotes About Home Wrecker It’s understandable how we often blame the other woman or man who tries to steal the one we love, but you should know that they are not the sole person to blame. Your email address will not be published. You can get him or lose him. Only a homewrecker would tweet “cant wreck a home if the home was already wrecked!” Whatever helps you sleep at night! Instead of love and trust and laughter, what you get is happy NEVER after! The trend has been on the rise given the ever increasing opportunities made possible with the 24/7 operative communication channels. 3. Instead of being so concerned out my life and what goes on in my household, think about why you didn’t get the last name! Homewreckers, that’s that S*** I don’t like! 47. stop complaining! Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Being the Other Woman doesn’t make you special; it makes you a runner-up. Homewrecker, you deserve a family of your own. If you’re a homewrecker, just know you will always lose. A person can be single and not be available. If you pride yourself in taking other women’s men or being the other girl you are pathetic and in no way a woman. Equipped with 2 kids, a dog, a beautiful house and don’t forget your HUSBANDS MISTRESS! Karma is like a rubber-band: it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face. If he cheated on me with you he will cheat on you with someone else! Why would I care if you’re sleeping with my ex , you were sleeping with him when he was still my boyfriend . Please Log In or add your name and email to post the comment. I have to sit back and laugh at the women who can’t find happiness! You don’t wanna be a homewrecker. However, it should also be kept in mind that a relationship that allows the interference of a third person way before he or she proves to be a home-wrecker; was not strong enough and perhaps not-worth-it at the first place. You know what the word means, if you don’t like it, maybe you shouldn’t get with someones boyfriend! Second place doesn’t get the prize. Some people love to locate that weakest link, exploit it, play with it and ultimately lead to the relationship falling apart. Homewrecker Quotes. Why do girls flirt with guys that have a girlfriend? Theres a thing called “Girl Code” follow it! Homewrecker Quotes & Sayings. Homewreckers are nothing but Cheap Imitations! Remember? The purpose is to instill some sense of self-respect and wrong doing in the homewrecker person; telling them how wrong it is to be the reason an otherwise working relationship has failed. In English slang a home wrecker is defined as a person who is willing to have relations with someone whom they know is already involved with someone else with the intention of destroying the relationship that this person has at their home. Imagine the families you would shatter and the hearts that will get broken. All he knows is that she’s changed a great deal, and not for the better, like a beautiful butterfly regressing back into a devouring, ugly caterpillar in the span of only a couple of months.”. Nobody likes a homewrecker! 4 quotes have been tagged as homewrecker: Donna Lynn Hope: ‘He wasn't yours to get hurt by. If you have a homewrecker quote or saying you would like to share, please comment on this post and we can add it to our list! What right do you have to be hurt when you were a part of the deception (lying by omission)?”, “When they want you in secret they don’t really want you. A relationship is only for 2 people but sadly some bitches don’t know how to count! Chances are they used you for a night and that’s all they wanted! Girls need to empower each other not steal from each other. Nonetheless, homewrecker quotes help assuage your pain and help you come out of the pain stronger. You don’t need a cheating man. A bunch of these girls need to fall in love & get heartbroken and just maybe then they will stop being Homewreckers! Oh yeah that’s right, a dirty homewrecking skank! I’m tired of hearing we should ONLY blame the man. Unfortunately not many people empathize with the grief you are going through. MARRIED or being IN a Relationship does not mean AVAILABLE, no matter what problems some couples are having! Powered by EnkiQuotes.com. You deserve more than being the other woman. It’s always that one female that’s always trying to be a homewrecker! What makes you think they will leave? Sometimes karma doesn’t always come around fast enough that’s why it’s essential to plot revenge! I have leftovers in the fridge, do you want them too homewrecker? Give them one by telling them where they can go.”, “Not necessary that every problem has a solution, you have to live with 'some' problems..rather than forcing a solution and doing a blunder, live with it.. People always have solutions for 'your' problems but none for their own..”, “Tony and Peg have two kids, Terry-Lynn and Harvey, both of whom are enrolled in so many extracurricular and afterschool clubs that they hardly ever see their parents. click me. Still, as to the anger and pain, we can’t help but spew hurtful words like these home wrecker quotes. Homewrecker quotes are short quotations; wise, precise collection of words aiming to shame the homewrecker or ameliorate the pain of the broken soul undergoing the breakup. If more women kept their legs closed to married/involved men, there would be absolutely NO cheating! They call you homewrecker for a reason…. A strong relationship strives despite third-party threats.