I need to find you, I gotta find you Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah. Could it be, you're not that far? You're the voice I hear inside my head Copyright: Writer(s): Andrew Dodd, Adam Watts, Marquee Memories: SWMRS Looks Back At Hannah Montana & The Jonas Brothers Concert, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Where you are is where I wanna be I need to find you, I gotta find you I think I've finally found a better place to start I need to find you, I gotta find you You're the missin' piece I need The song inside of me I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah You're the remedy I'm searchin' hard to find To fix the puzzle that I see inside Painting all my dreams the color of your smile When I find you it will be alright I need to try to get to where you are Could it be, you're not that far? But know one ever seems to understand I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah I think I've finally found a better place to start This is just a preview! The song inside of me You're the voice I hear inside my head I need to find you, I gotta find you, You're the voice I hear inside my head Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah To fix the puzzle that I see inside I need to find you, need to find you The reason that I'm singin' Every time I think I'm closer to the heart Of what it means to know just who I am The reason that I'm singin' You're the remedy I'm searchin' hard to find Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. You're the voice I hear inside my head Oh, I need to find you, yeah, You're the voice I hear inside my head I need to find you, need to find you I need to try to get to where you are Every time I think I'm closer to the heart The reason that I'm singin' You're the missin' piece I need Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I need to try to get to where you are I gotta find you, gotta find you To fix the puzzle that I see inside I need to find you, need to find you The song inside of me Oh, next to you and you next to me The song inside of me You're the missin' piece I need Been feelin' lost, can't find the words to say Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday Where you are is where I wanna be Oh, next to you and you next to me Oh, I need to find you, yeah. The reason that I'm singin' I need to find you, I gotta find you, You're the voice I hear inside my head Painting all my dreams the color of your smile Oh, next to you and you next to me The reason that I'm singin' I need to find you, need to find you, I gotta find you, You're the missin' piece I need But know one ever seems to understand. But know one ever seems to understand. I need to find you, I gotta find you The song inside of me Where you are is where I wanna be I need to find you, need to find you, I gotta find you I think I've finally found a better place to start Of what it means to know just who I am I gotta find you, gotta find you. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah, You're the remedy I'm searchin' hard to find Painting all my dreams the color of your smile starts and ends within the same node. Oh, next to you and you next to me The song inside of me But no one ever seems to understand I need to try to get to where you are Could it be, your not that far You're the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singing I need to find you I gotta find you You're the missing piece I need, the song inside of me I need to find you I gotta find you Oh yeah Yeah yeah You're the remedy I'm searching hard to find To fix the puzzle … Could it be, you're not that far? You're the missin' piece I need The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday When I find you it will be alright, Been feelin' lost, can't find the words to say I need to find you, I gotta find you The reason that I'm singin' Been feelin' lost, can't find the words to say Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday Where you are is where I wanna be Oh, next to you and you next to me Oh, I need to find you, yeah. I need to find you, I gotta find you, You're the missin' piece I need I need to try to get to where you are The reason that I'm singin' When I find you it will be alright, Been feelin' lost, can't find the words to say The reason that I'm singin' I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah, You're the remedy I'm searchin' hard to find Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah. Every time I think I'm closer to the heart The song inside of me Where you are is where I wanna be Painting all my dreams the color of your smile The reason that I'm singin' Been feelin' lost, can't find the words to say Yeah, yeah I gotta find you, Camp Rock Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. The song inside of me To fix the puzzle that I see inside You're the missin' piece I need Lyrics to Gotta Find You by Joe Jonas from the Camp Rock/Camp Rock 2 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I need to find you, I gotta find you, You're the missin' piece I need Gotta Find You Lyrics: Every time I think I'm closer to the heart / Of what it means to know just who I am / I think I've finally found a better place to start / … Could it be, you're not that far? When I find you it will be alright The reason that I'm singin' Make sure your selection I gotta find you, gotta find you. Of what it means to know just who I am The song inside of me Oh, I need to find you, yeah You're the voice I hear inside my head You're the voice I hear inside my head Oh, I need to find you, yeah, You're the voice I hear inside my head I need to find you, need to find you, I gotta find you, You're the missin' piece I need You're the voice I hear inside my head I need to try to get to where you are