This movie was fascinating but unsatisfying because the viewer can't justifiably root for any character. Llewelyn Moss (played by Josh Brolin) garners some sympathy for his suffering while evading a ruthless killer, but his fate is predictable after he steals $2 million in drug money. The bad guys send a mercenary played by Javier Bardem to recover their funds. Impossible de savoir…. All the same, because of the sustained brilliance of the direction, script and film making, I would strongly recommend it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Bestes Kino. He saids "why did he give the Mexicans the receiver?" Le problème ? My only problem with this film is the ending which lacked resolution (as others have pointed out). The story basically is about a man finding a suitcase full of money and deciding to keep it. Just wanted to clear that up. Probably the Cohen Brothers' best film to date. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 8, 2019. This is one of the best films I’ve seen for a long time. Video availability outside of United States varies. Regarder des films & séries en streaming gratuit et complet sans inscription. Yes I did. Almost every time his face changed expression, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. Some have criticized the lack of a positive ending... the point is that sheriffs war against crime does not end with his retirement, it get handed down to his successors.... Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Be that as it may, I was left unsatisfied at the end, which may reflect more badly on me than on the film. Included with STARZ on Amazon for $8.99/month after trial. A man takes $2 million cash from the scene of a desert shootout, and is pursued by the local sheriff and a psycho-killer hit man. Tommy Lee Jones / Javier Bardem / Josh Brolin / Woody Harrelson / Kelly Macdonald / Garret Dillahunt / Tess Harper / Barry Corbin / Stephen Root / Rodger Boyce / Beth Grant / Ana Reeder / Kit Gwin / Zach Hopkins / Chip Love, z9v=yxXdblkaD0Jll2dD0ZMkbzugShcdhAR2n20S9GnVCWlN, ncWSXDxnd2lakNvl0MDyhZSzV9k0JdbzCbGRudl0A92=lh2g, SVb2x=2l2uXDblChhzndA0W0Gld0kRgykM9DJSncd9aNZlvz, Gbd2nSDXh92Z0vlJSMVn9lhkzy20D0RadcWzlAxlkNgu=Cdb, ZzNal2d90llz2vbVygl9CAn20DRSx0SdckJMuWhnkDG=hdXb, nkncb0SSV0zC=AaD9blhlhJy20llvXZWud9RDGkMdx2gd2zN, 0V0d0dzb9CvyhZbNll29RGAan2u=hJWknc2DgldXMlSxzSDk, VDdbkbzg0vlyMd2ShGSk0DlunN2JdlxXlCRz9AWha920n=Zc, dZDA=n0lch2SS9N9ldaDvR02XhG0bWMlukzCVxzy2dgbklJn, DZ0CRWuJvdlXb2gGnhyVSzMza9c0Nll2=n9SdlxdAbkhDk02, VkxhS0lCN292aDdvSng2dz09JnZhbGlkbWludXRlcz0yMDA=, 0b9nldMblXdDVylhJ2udScZ=vkGanghRWN9lxCz220SADkz0, W9lC9bdc02adRSnD=lzXNAknhl2Mlv20dbhDgVkGJuZy0Sxz, z9dkhcylNCSnZhzXDl=0kgu9WnadV2220xlvMl0JASbRGDdb, a2GhSbxN20C2llkcMzDRhJddkXl0AVDz9=lZy9bnudvnSgW0, vu29kzlhJSdlNc9AaR=ClyxhWdg2Ddkn00b0DG2zZMSnVlbX, 0W2lSdbaM=DAJgdXdzcnkyVRlvC0Nl9hS2b9n2uDGzhxk0lZ, 9kDvhgScz2dkb0lxbn2Zz2Sla9lMVuX0dGDCAJd0RlW=Nyhn, 9S9xdlunzNbWASk2l0zCVdhGRl2XdMhy2a=D0JgDZlb0cnvk, Dkl20MvgJAyzu0l0hkndGdb9lZSDXnbCSW922c=dxRzhlaVN, h=V9SdzD0lWlRaunngvJykZ2Nxk0c02hS9DlACbMXzldbG2d. I would like to clarify one thing through I read in one of these reviews (I can't remember which one) that in the movie it doesn't explain about how the Mexicans found Moss and the money, but the novel does. L’histoire vraie d’un jeune Cambodgien réduit à l’état d’esclave sur un bateau de pêche au large de la Thaïlande. Am going to read the novel. I can't resist a Coen brothers movie and this one is a masterpiece of technique. Every actor in "No Country For Old Men" deliver believable performances. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Et quand il prend les deux millions de dollars qu’il découvre à l’intérieur du véhicule, il n’a pas la moindre idée de ce que cela va provoquer… Moss a déclenché une réaction en chaîne d’une violence inouïe que le shérif Bell, un homme vieillissant et sans illusions, ne parviendra pas à contenir…, Actors: Garret Dillahunt, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Kelly Macdonald, Tess Harper, Tommy Lee Jones, Woody Harrelson. The setting is Texas in the late 1970s when drug running across the border was bigger and bloodier business than it is today. Actually in the movie it does. Josh Brolin plays a down and out former Vietnam veteran who stumbles upon a drug deal gone bad and makes off with a lot of money. No Country for Old Men 8.1 Violence and mayhem ensue after a hunter stumbles upon a drug deal gone wrong and more than two million dollars in cash near the Rio Grande. Comments . Sign in to see videos available to you. Violence and mayhem ensue after a hunter stumbles upon a drug deal gone wrong and more than two million dollars in cash near the Rio Grande. Début des années 1970, New York. Select the department you want to search in. No country for old men, a cracking but violent movie. Josh Brolin's role as an average joe who's in over his head feels like a regular dude you'd bump into at the convenience store. Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire. ), but I wish some rationale was offered for the character’s sadistic behavior. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Simple, straightforward stuff. Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. Winner of 4 Oscars, including Best Picture, Best Supporting Actor (Bardem), Best Director. Lors d’un hold-up, il se fait doubler par ses…. Tommy Lee Jones' is a likable yet gruff small town cop. Stream No Country For Old Men uncut, ad-free on all your favorite devices. Frank Lucas a vécu pendant vingt ans dans l’ombre du Parrain noir de Harlem, Bumpy Johnson, qui en fait son garde du corps et…, Susan Cooper est une modeste et discrète analyste au siège de la CIA. „Kein Land zum Altwerden“, so die sinngemäße deutsche Übersetzung des Titels bietet für mich hervorragende Schauspielerqualität der 3 männlichen Hauptdarsteller Tommy Lee Jones als Sheriff in der texanischen Provinz der frühen 80er Jahre, Josh Brolin als einfacher Schweißer und Vietnam-Veteran sowie Javier Bardem als großartig verkörpertem Killer mit eigener Agenda und wahrhaft psychisch schwerst gestörter Persönlichkeit. In one way, this is not important - there was never going to be a ‘happy ending’ and justice was never going to be done. Tommy Lee Jones plays an aging sheriff unsettled by the new reality of the drug running culture, hence the title. Javier Bardem is a very realistic hitman, who's both calmly ravenous and made of flesh. I love this movie. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Héroïne méconnue, elle assiste à distance l’un des meilleurs espions de l’agence, Bradley Fine, dans ses missions…, Parker est un braqueur professionnel avec un code de conduite: ne jamais voler ceux dans le besoin, ne jamais blesser d’innocents.