This song by The Cure mainly talks about all the ordinary things that happens from Monday to Thursday and how special Friday is because falling in love happens on this day. Rich Friday (DJ Clue) This alternative rock song was released in 1992 and won the International Viewers’ Choice Award for MTV Europe. But it’s also about letting loose and enjoying the good times. This list has the best songs about Fridays, including “Thank God It’s Friday” by Nikki Williams, “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas, and “What’s My Age Again?” by Blink 182. Turn up the music and dance the night away! 5. Tell us below and check back to see if your suggestion makes it! or mention the party-ready day in their lyrics. Weekend Songs: John Hiatt, 'Memphis in the Meantime' Classic rock is about heavy hooks, power chords and tight harmonies. We've included the playlist player below, as well as the track list to our TGIF compilation. The following 15 songs are either clearly about Friday (check the song titles!) Gotta get down on Friday, y'all! Whether You Work For The Weekend or On The Weekend, You Can Enjoy These Songs This Weekend… Don’t see a song you want featured on the list? Black Friday – Steely Dan Gonna do just what I please, gonna wear no socks and shoes. 1. Vote up your favorite Friday jam or add one you love that isn't already on the list. Top 10 Classic Rock Songs About the Most Wonderful Time of the Week! Happy listening! 10. Poison – ‘Nothin’ But A Good Time’ It’s a Friday night in the 80’s, and we’re cruising the strip in Panama City Beach! Have Spotify? Thank God It's Friday ♪ … We pop in our cassette and blast ten awesome Friday night party rock songs from the 80’s!