The album serves as a sequel to the mixtape Young Sinatra: Welcome to Forever, released in 2013, and is the fourth and final installment of … It’d be easier to believe if he wasn’t having so much fun.

It’d be easier to believe if he wasn’t having so much fun. Related Songs Other songs sampled in Logic's YSIV: CLF_80_Keys_TapePiano_Fm.wav by Capsun ProAudio (2016) Life's a Bitch by Nas feat. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode sample of David McCallum's The Edge, Drake's Passionfruit sample of Moodymann's Live @ Cutloose 2nd Birthday Party, DJ Khaled feat. ℗ 2018 DEF JAM RECORDINGS, A DIVISION OF UMG RECORDINGS, INC. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, RZA, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, Cappadonna, Jackpot Scotty Wotty, U-God, Masta Killa & GZA), 100 Miles and Running (feat. songs sampled in Miilkbone's Keep It Real: Melancholy Mood by The Marian McPartland Trio (1983) You must be logged in to comment. Logic ... YSIV. Lucy Rose & The RattPack), Wu Tang Forever (feat. Old-school heads will salute him for assembling the entire Wu-Tang Clan (Jackpot Scotty Wotty fills in for the late ODB) on “Wu Tang Forever.” And, this being a Logic joint, there’s lots of philosophizing, too, especially about self-identity, dreams, and gratefulness (“One Day,” “The Glorious Five,” “Thank You,” “Legacy”). YSIV (abbreviation of Young Sinatra IV) is the fourth studio album by American rapper Logic, released on September 28, 2018, by Visionary Music Group and Def Jam Recordings.

℗ 2018 DEF JAM RECORDINGS, A DIVISION OF UMG RECORDINGS, INC.

Old-school heads will salute him for assembling the entire Wu-Tang Clan (Jackpot Scotty Wotty fills in for the late ODB) on “Wu Tang Forever.” And, this being a Logic joint, there’s lots of philosophizing, too, especially about self-identity, dreams, and gratefulness (“One Day,” “The Glorious Five,” “Thank You,” “Legacy”). 14 Songs. Jay-Z and Kanye West's Niggas in Paris sample of Reverend W.A. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode, DJ Khaled feat. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.

2018 Bobby Tarantino II. The album was released on September 28, 2018. He brings it. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Logic is, more than any mainstream-backed rap artist in the industry, the most authentic keeper-of-boom-bap, going all the way HAM on the Bronx originated style, while at the same time repping what Maryland bred rappers bring to the table. Over three mixtapes, Logic's alter ego, Young Sinatra, allowed the Maryland MC to indulge in his deepest boom-bap fantasies, embracing the lyrical grace and raw beats of rap's vaunted late-'80s/early-'90s golden era.

The Product G&B's Maria Maria. Logic is an American rapper I only know from his song with Khalid and Alessia Cara, “1-800-273-8255.” However, he is doing fairly well for himself as a white rapper.

YSIV is a sandbox of nineties styles, which this reviewer is all about.

Will it hold up to the hype, or will I continue my days knowing Logic from ‘the suicide awareness song’?

Wale & John Lindahl), The Adventures of Stoney Bob (feat. All rights reserved. Report wrong information or missing video, Back 2 Back Freestyle (Stretch & Bobbito Show), Dr. Dre feat. AZ and Olu Dara (1994) Sample chain found! Editors' Notes Because I have never listened to them, I am going to start with the singles, so that I hear the album in the same sequence as the fans.

Logic Gang Related. Logic Everybody.

Listen to YSIV by Logic on VIBBIDI - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News & more for free! Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts. Popular Logic songs 1-800-273-8255.

YSIV (an initialism of Young Sinatra IV) is Logic’s fourth studio album and the fourth (and final) entry in the Young Sinatra series. Over three mixtapes, Logic's alter ego, Young Sinatra, allowed the Maryland MC to indulge in his deepest boom-bap fantasies, embracing the lyrical grace and raw beats of rap's vaunted late-'80s/early-'90s golden era. With several mixtapes and albums releases, and releasing two of those within the same year, he released his last final Young Sinatra album late last year, YSIV, which stands for Young Sinatra IV. songs sampled in Miilkbone's Keep It Real: Melancholy Mood by The Marian McPartland Trio (1983)

Donaldson's Baptizing Scene, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, Dr. Dre feat. Old-school heads will salute him for assembling the entire Wu-Tang Clan (Jackpot Scotty Wotty fills in for the late ODB) on “Wu Tang Forever.” And, this being a Logic joint, there’s lots of philosophizing, too, especially about self-identity, dreams, and gratefulness (“One Day,” “The Glorious Five,” “Thank You,” “Legacy”).

YSIV, his fourth under the Young Sinatra moniker, continues the theme, flowing over Incredible Bongo Band breaks on “100 Miles and Running” and giving Nas and AZ's “Life's a Bitch” chorus new life on “YSIV.” “ICONIC” and “The Return” find Logic hungrily attacking the tracks, showing off his rapid-fire dexterity. YSIV, his fourth under the Young Sinatra moniker, continues the theme, flowing over Incredible Bongo Band breaks on “100 Miles and Running” and giving Nas and AZ's “Life's a Bitch” chorus new life on “YSIV.” “ICONIC” and “The Return” find Logic hungrily attacking the tracks, showing off his rapid-fire dexterity. "All I ever wanted was a daddy/But that man priority was huggin' with a … YSIV ties up the series with Logic sounding busier than ever. Logic 44 More. Logic is such a well rounded artist; he is a traditionalist, lyrically and instrumentally, yet seamlessly delves into the mainstream with extremely Pop forward joints that collab with Alessia Cara. At various times during YSIV, Logic swears this is his last Young Sinatra album. At various times during YSIV, Logic swears this is his last Young Sinatra album.

At various times during YSIV, Logic swears this is his last Young Sinatra album. Editors’ Notes Over three mixtapes, Logic's alter ego, Young Sinatra, allowed the Maryland MC to indulge in his deepest boom-bap fantasies, embracing the lyrical grace and raw beats of rap's vaunted late-'80s/early-'90s golden era.

Sign In For You Browse Radio Open in iTunes. Editors’ Notes

Kajo, Slaydro & Big Lenbo), The boy who reps boom bap is back, and on new album YSIV, let’s see if he brings it again, or lets us down. To be honest, I overlooked the emcee on his first couple of albums, not really getting the hype associated with the crowd pleasing single “Super Mario World.” Listening to his content in trickles across releases, I began to clearly recognize that while I was not an insider fan addicted to the alter egos and daily life of Logic, I was of course impressed with his skillful rapping and penchant for amazing arrangements which reminded me of the same quality of A Tribe Called Quest and Second Golden Age crews. "The Glorious Five" Logic.

YSIV, his fourth under the Young Sinatra moniker, continues the theme, flowing over Incredible Bongo Band breaks on “100 Miles and Running” and giving Nas and AZ's “Life's a Bitch” chorus new life on “YSIV.” “ICONIC” and “The Return” find Logic hungrily attacking the tracks, showing off his rapid-fire dexterity. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Give us your feedback to refine user experience for VIBBIDI Community, Thank You (feat. YSIV (abbreviation of Young Sinatra IV) is the fourth studio album by American rapper Logic, released on September 28, 2018, by Visionary Music Group and Def Jam Recordings.The album art, featuring a mugshot of Logic, is stylized similarly to the famous mugshot of Frank Sinatra and reminiscent of the artwork for Logic's second mixtape Young Sinatra, released in 2011.

AZ and Olu Dara (1994) Sample chain found!

That goes for his rapid-fire flow as much as his lack of free time, utilized and referenced early in "Everybody Dies," where he asserts his evident all-purpose approach with "I do it for the boom-bap, the trap, and the radio," and brags about having five albums and a book in the chamber. YSIV, his fourth under the Young Sinatra moniker, continues the theme, flowing over Incredible Bongo Band breaks on “100 Miles and Running” and giving Nas and AZ's “Life's a Bitch” chorus new life on “YSIV.” “ICONIC” and “The Return” find Logic hungrily attacking the tracks, showing off his rapid-fire dexterity. The album art, featuring a mugshot of Logic, is stylized similarly to the famous mugshot of Frank Sinatra and reminiscent of the artwork for Logic's second mixtape Young Sinatra, released in 2011.

Related Songs Other songs sampled in Logic's YSIV: CLF_80_Keys_TapePiano_Fm.wav by Capsun ProAudio (2016) Life's a Bitch by Nas feat.