~ Grey's Anatomy, You make everything feel possible. I love you so much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.” – Unknown, “I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.” – Charles de Leusse. ~ Spike to Buffy, I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you can’t remember how you … ~ When Harry Met Sally, I have nothing to tell you, except that I love you, which, I fear, you will think rather dull. You mean the world to me and I love you.” – Unknown, “I never had a moment’s doubt. ~ Ben Folds, Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over. Love Quotes and Words You’re my favorite person of all time.” —Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. I love you sayings can help you find the right words to let your special person know.....they are it for you! I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers, “But I love you, I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. Without expectations. I love you too much, baby. For someone who makes this world a brighter place for you, someone who is your rock, your place of calm in this chaotic world, show your love to them for being your person with these expressive I Love You quotes. ~ Casper, I'm not finished loving you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms.” – George Emerson, “I love you because you join me in my weirdness.” – Unknown, “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I Love You Sayings. ~ Justin on Brothers & Sisters, So this is love. I love you more than any distance that will ever come between us. I am who I am because of you. Sometimes saying 'I Love You' isn't always easy. Finding New, Different Ways To Say, 'I Love You' Can Be Tough. ~ KB, Hold me close and don't let go...never doubt, you're the sweetest love I know. These quotes are sure to make your partner swoon. Additionally, here is a nice collection of 45 Cute and Heartwarming Love Quotes for Him and Her, 61 Cry-worthy Romantic Love Quotes for Her, 30 Funny Love Quotes That All Couples Can Relate To, 34 Inspirational Self Love Quotes to Make Yourself Stronger, 25 Love of My Life Quotes to Send (or Say) to Your True Love, 107 Quotes About Change to Help You Get Through Anything, 37 Dr. Seuss Quotes That Can Change the World, 36 Inspirational Harry Potter Quotes for a Braver You, 33 Deep Buddha Quotes on Love, Life and Happiness, 31 Too True (And Relatable) Friendship Quotes for Best Friends, 165 Encouraging Moving On Quotes and How to Let Go, 105 Inspirational Nature Quotes on Life and Its Natural Beauty, How to Motivate Employees: 5 Scientifically-Backed Methods to Get Results. ~ Anonymous, When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. You are my dearest one. I never imagined loving someone the way that I love you. You are my life’s most precious gift. I love you, my dear. Please feel free to share any of these image quotes on your blog, website or social media :). You make me possible. Jealous Is When You Want Something, You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you, and, No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in, Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and, "Love is like the wind. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you the most.” – Unknown, “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.” – Unknown, “I love you, in ways you’ve never been loved, for reasons you’ve never been told, for longer than you think you deserved and with more than you will ever know existed inside me.” – Unknown, “I love you. Remember, express it from your heart. So wether you are stuck on what to say (or write), nervous, or just need some guidance, let these cute I love you quotes inspire you, comfort you and help you express your true love. I Love You So Much Baby Quotes. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. But the importance of expressing your affection and appreciation towards your loved ones remains. But the importance of expressing your affection and appreciation towards your loved ones remains. © 2020 Bright Drops. But I love you. ===== You are my partner, and I can only hope that you will always feel loved when you are with me. Just make sure to link back to the page you found them on Bright Drops. Love Sayings I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. Love is already complicated as it is and describing how you feel is even harder when you’re in a relationship. You're everything to me. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, 45 Cute and Heartwarming Love Quotes for Him and Her 49 Cute Quotes that Scream I Love You! I believe in you completely. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. Here are more I Love You Quotes. ~ Anonymous, There are 12 Months in a year. When you want to be direct, there's no better way than to prepare an "I love you" quote for her. More than I have ever loved anything else in this world; So much that I am always scared that you will leave me one day. 7 days in a week. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. There are many more love words here for you to review. I love you. I love you. I love you a lot.” – Unknown, “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare, City of Glass, “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.” – Unknown, “I love you much (most beautiful darling) more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky.” – E.E. Following is a wonderful example of how to tell someone you love them. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.” – Unknown, “I love you. I love you, most.” – Unknown, “I love you.