I’ve seen many searching for answers far and wide You are perfect in all of your ways to us, Easy Praise and Worship Songs for Beginners, With All I Am (Into Your Hands I Commit Again)- Hillsong, Refiner – Maverick City Music and Steffany Gretzinger.

And I’m loved by you You’re a good, good Father var opts = {

1,650,496 views, added to favorites 25,866 times. Verse 2 As You call me deeper still We have an official Good Good Father tab made by UG professional guitarists.

As You call me deeper still Good Good Father chords by Housefires. This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/28551/good-good-father/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. (function() { adunit_id: 100000049, Author fourpeat [a] 4,781. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. You are perfect in all of your ways Good Good Father chords by Chris Tomlin. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. As You call me deeper still Good Good Father - Housefires/ Chris Tomlin Guitar Chords and Lyrics, Christian Praise and Worship, Resources for Cell Group Meeting and Quiet Time. It’s who I am, it’s who I am, it’s who I am, Bridge View official tab. Difficulty: novice. But I know we’re all searching for answers only you provide

}; Good Good Father Chords by Chris Tomlin. Difficulty: novice. Key: G. Author xiao191 [a] 76. You are perfect in all of your ways 746,076 views, added to favorites 52,645 times. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

7 contributors total, last edit on Mar 16, 2020. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Chris Tomlin. Cause You know just what we need before we say a word, Verse 3 Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Zarker approved). Peace so unexplainable I can hardly think View official tab. Good Good Father -Chris Tomlin Zarker , 25 / 08, 2019 336 God Of This City - Chris Tomlin Baby I'm [G]falling head over [D]heels Looking for [Em]ways to let you know just how I [C]feel I, 1. We have an official Good Good Father tab made by UG professional guitarists.

8 contributors total, last edit on Jun 18, 2018. Into love, love, love, Chorus div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 尋尋覓覓的情 [Am] Xún xún mì mì de qíng 浮浮沈沈的心 [Am] Fú fú chén chén de xīn 為你付出了一切 [C] Wèi nǐ, [Verse1] Em D Blue jeans, White shirt A Walked into the room you know you made my eye, Verse 1 G D Pour me, pour me another drink, [Em]Meomchun sigan [C]sok jamdeun [D]neoreul chaja[G]ga A[Em]muri maga[C]do gyeolguk [D]neoui gyeo, [Intro] Am F E x3 [Chorus] Am F E They say he likes a good, [Intro] G G [Verse] G D I am not the kind of girl Am Wh, [Intro] E|--16-14----------------------17--16-14----------------------------------| B|--------17-1, [Intro] F - to the 6 fret F- G- [Verse] C9 Labis na naiinip Cm, Verse 1: We go [Am]together [C] [G] Better than birds of a [Am]feather, you [C]and [G]me [E], Chords is too complex? Checkout. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. Love so undeniable I can hardly speak artist: "Chris Tomlin", It’s who You are, it’s who You are, it’s who You are song: "Good Good Father",