It took me forever to find it. The name "Schoolhouse Rock," which was a series of educational cartoons, was a play on "Jailhouse Rock," the title of an Elvis Presley song. (Rock-a me all night long.) In Finnland erreichte die Platte im Jahr 2009 den neunten Platz der Albumcharts. • High Voltage (International Version) • Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap • Let There Be Rock • Powerage • Highway to Hell • Back in Black • For Those About to Rock We Salute You • Flick of the Switch • Fly on the Wall • Blow Up Your Video • The Razors Edge • Ballbreaker • Stiff Upper Lip • Black Ice • Rock or Bust, If You Want Blood You’ve Got It • Live • Live from the Atlantic Studios • Let There Be Rock: The Movie – Live in Paris • Live at River Plate, Liste der meistverkauften durch den BVMI zertifizierten Musikalben in Deutschland, http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/06/heavy-metal-under-the-sea-sharks-act-calmer-when-listening-to-acdc/, https://web.archive.org/web/20140821051008/http://www.britannica.com/blogs/2010/08/acdc-back-in-black-great-moments-in-pop-music-history/, https://web.archive.org/web/20130124104520/http://www.ctzine.com/cultural-impact-acdc-back-in-black/, http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/12/arts/music/12levi.html?pagewanted=all, Let There Be Rock: The Movie – Live in Paris, https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Back_in_Black&oldid=201609341, Mehrfach-Platin-Album (Vereinigtes Königreich), „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“, In-Studio Performances von Angus und Malcolm Young von. Much like honey and butter. (I have nobody to call my own.) Someone to guide her with a tenderness Im Jahr 1989 wurde das Album vom Rolling-Stone-Magazin auf Platz 26 der besten Alben der 80er-Jahre gewählt. Dieses Lied erschien als erste Single aus dem Album und enthielt die B-Seite Have a Drink on Me, ebenfalls vom Album Back in Black. But if all this should have a reason Rock me baby, rock me baby, all night long But when she's askin' for a solution Ooo, spen' all my money./ "Genius of Love" was their blockbuster, but David Byrne only mentioned it once. King made the song well-known. ", In 1984, this was used in the first episode of the TV series, More songs with foreign words in the lyrics, More songs in heavy rotation in the early days of MTV, The Truth Is Out There: A History of Alien Songs. Though just a baby, awaiting her tomorrow "When seeds that you sow grow by the wicked moon/Be sure your sins will find you out/Your past will hunt you down and turn to tell on you.". Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah! Oft wurde in einschlägigen Fachzeitschriften behauptet, dass nach dem Tod von Bon Scott Aufzeichnungen von Songtexten aus dessen Wohnung entfernt worden waren. Roll me baby, like you roll a wagon wheel Want you to roll me baby, like you roll a wagon wheel Want you to roll me baby, you don't know how it makes me feel {Guitar Solo} Rock me baby, honey rock me slow And finally one night, the heavens opened up and came through." Februar 1980 tot in einem Auto aufgefunden wurde. Göttlich!“. (Rock me all night long.) All that she gets, you know, is something like this. Drivin' me insane On my window pane Don't know where we're goin' to Laut übereinstimmenden Berichten der Band, des Toningenieurs und des Produzenten war You Shook Me All Night Long der erste Song, der aufgenommen wurde. When you think about it, that totally explains a few odd lines in the song that have had people … Well, I need somebody to Love me, aaa-all night long Ah, look on it, baby, I'll be there Ha ha ha Chorus, with artistic variations: Tenor: Well (Bow, bow, bow, bow, bow-wow.) A little bit-a battle "When seeds that you sow grow by the wicked moon/Be sure your sins will find you out/Your past will hunt you down and turn to tell on you.". /(Hol' me all night long.) Hang on 'til then as best as you can, Everybody's ill, you know it fills her with compassion That's why she tries to save the world alone What's the deal with "Summer of '69"? Chorus-Outro, with artistic variations, LH: Die Beliebtheit des Albums macht sich auch an diversen Wiederaufgreifungen anderer Künstler bemerkbar. Das Lied erreichte Platz 15 in Großbritannien und in Irland. Then, "all night, through its entirety" and "the time from sunset to sunrise. Well, jus' love me, baby./ JR: Baby, rock-a me all night long. The spot featured a man speaking the song, beginning with, "Well my friends the time has come, to raise the roof and have some fun.". In Australien platzierte sich der Titel auf Platz 7, die beste Chartplatzierung, die eine Single aus Back in Black erreicht hat. "Rock Me Baby" is a blues standard that has become one of the most recorded blues songs of all time. Can't hear my baby Am 29. Hey rock me pretty baby, baby rock me slow Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl" is about Christie Brinkley, who he married, but it started as a song about Elle McPherson, who he also went out with. She helps the needy in her own fashion When Richie was honored with the Person of the Year award at the Grammys in 2016, he sang this along with John Legend, Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainor, Luke Bryan and Tyrese, who each performed one of his hits before Richie took the stage. (Rock-a me all night long.) Danach folgte wohl der Titelsong Back in Black, dessen Riff Malcolm bereits während der Highway-to-Hell-Tournee eingefallen war. /(Rock me all night long.) In 2014, this song's lyrics were used in a commercial for Bud Light Lime-a-Ritas. (made famous by select members of the 2008 senior class of scripps ranch high school, san diego.) (Well, yes, I need somebody to,) Well, jus' roll me, mama./ There is a very multicultural vibe to this song, as Richie mentions joyful words in different languages. The guitar work of malcolm and Angus was always mind blowing and oozing with real deal rock and roll soul. Ha ha ha Juli 1980 veröffentlicht und war das erste Album mit dem Sänger Brian Johnson, der den fünf Monate zuvor verstorbenen Bon Scott ersetzte. Laut übereinstimmenden Berichten der Band, des Toningenieurs und des Produzenten war You Shook Me All Night Long der erste Song, der aufgenommen wurde. "Karamu" is a Swahili word for a party accompanied by a feast; "Liming" is a Caribbean term for getting together, and "Fiesta" is Spanish for party. Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution war der letzte Song, der aufgenommen wurde. Baby, jus' hol' me I need somebody to You shook me all night long may be their most cherished by firm followers and even the casual rock listeners. Dort sang er, mit Gitarrenunterstützung der Brüder Young, den AC/DC-Klassiker Whole Lotta Rosie und außerdem Nutbush City Limits von Ike und Tina Turner. Stevie Ray Vaughan played lead guitar on the David Bowie song "Let's Dance.". (Hol' me all night long.) Yes, I need somebody to When she call my name "Rock Me Baby" is a blues standard that has become one of the most recorded blues songs of all time. August 2005 wurde eine sogenannte DualDisc von Back in Black veröffentlicht. Love me, aaa-all night long für „Zurück in Schwarz“) ist das sechste international veröffentlichte Studioalbum der australischen Hard-Rock-Band AC/DC. We would be the last to know, So let's just hope there is a promised land She needs an answer to her confusion Someone to guide her with tenderness But then she's askin' for a solution All that she gets, you know, is something like this. Verse, JR: "I can trade... all evening long," he replies.