Selvom der er mange farer på spil, er der dog en endnu større trussel længere ude, nemlig de robot-lignende aliens fra Cybertron - dem man kalder for Decepticons, og de er ved at lande på planeten Jorden for at kæmpe og udslette menneskene for evigt. During the game, Alex acts as a distraction instead of hogging the puck to himself, allowing his team to win. https://allthetropes.fandom.com/wiki/Den_Brother?oldid=218092. "I smell rat." ... B-b-b-but don't the Bumble Bee Girls represent America? De to forskellige eksistenser danner et umage venskab og sætter sammen ud på et farefuldt eventyr, ingen ved, hvor ender. Hun får den i 18-års fødselsdagsgave af ejeren og får sat liv i den gamle bil igen, blot for at finde ud af, at den er noget ganske andet. Alex accidentally reveals himself when, during a muffin sale at the big hockey game, the coach wonders where Alex is as his suspension is over. Discover (and save!) Alex clears the way for Goose to make the winning point, causing Goose to get the All-Star spot Alex wanted. After introducing her to the troop, she asks for some time alone with them. 1995 before selling off the Clover Leaf brand in 1999. It is the last DCOMto feature the Disney logo on the bottom-left with the "Original Movie" ribbon, a tradition that had lasted for six years that every prior Disney film usually incorporated into their promotional posters. At the Camporee, Alex claims he is the Den Mother. She then convinces them to forgive Alex. Den indeholder adskillige action-scener med kampe mellem store robotter og mennesker, skyderier, biljagter og eksplosioner. Dec 14, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by christiana burton. In order to become more creditable with his father, Alex has to do chores and babysit his little sister, Emily (G. Hannelius). "-Emily Pearson Emily Pearson is the sister of Alex Pearson and daughter of Professor Pearson. Afterwards, Emily refuses to talk to him and his father refuses to punish him, knowing that Alex will punish himself. Det lykkes Charlie at få liv i Bumblebee igen og hun opdager snart, at … However, his actions disqualifies his troop, alienates his best friend, and disappoints his sister and father. Alex Pearson (Hutch Dano) is an avid Lemon Oaks High School hockey player who is seeking the attention of Matisse Burrows (Kelsey Chow), the most attractive girl in school. I andre scener ses hovedkarakteren græde over et savnet familiemedlem og i frygt for at skulle miste en nær ven. At the finals for his hockey game, Alex apologizes to his teammates for the mess he made and tries to offer his position of captain to Goose (David Lambert), who refuses, saying he wants Alex to be a good captain. © 1999-2020 Discshop Svenska Näthandel AB | Org.nr. Alex Pearson (Hutch Dano) is an avid Lemon Oaks High School hockey player who is seeking the attention of Matisse Burrows (Kelsey Chow), the most attractive girl in school. The Bumble Bees show up with Alex's father; Matisse forgives Alex and the girls reveal that they want Alex to be their Den Mother, to which Alex accepts. Året er 1987 og Bumblebee er på flugt og skjuler sig på en skrotplads i en lille Californisk badeby. Dina, his rival, sends her husband to put a stop to what he's doing, but instead, the man, who was the referee responsible for Alex's suspension, is impressed by Alex and offers him a spot on the All Star team. The film premiered on August 13, 2010 on Disney Channel. Bumblebee, som han hedder på engelsk, er ikke nogen almindelig Volkswagen - og han er også meget mere end en bil, for han kan omformes og fungere som en stor såkaldt auto-bot, der er kampklar. https://myhouseduringmylife.fandom.com/wiki/Den_Brother?oldid=13802. "I smell rat. Beställningar innan 15.30, skickas samma dag. Eller kontakta oss här. All The Tropes Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Bumblebee är på flykt och tar skydd på ett skrotupplag i en liten kalifornisk strandstad, där den unga flickan Charlie, en osäker tonåring, hittar den stridsärrade och skadade Bumblebee. At the same time, he also stands up for the other Den Mothers to Dina (Vicki Lewis), a very strict Den Mother. Hun er med andre ord kilden til at hjælpe den gode side med at vinde krigen. Den Brother is a 2010 Disney Channel Original Movie starring Hutch Dano and G Hannelius. 556604-9952 |, Bumblebee - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray, Transformers 1-6 (inkl Bumblebee) (Blu-ray), Discshop.se är certifierad trygg e-handlare. Meanwhile, the leader of Emily's Bumble Bee troop has just been informed her husband got a great job offer in another part of the country, and hastily leaves without arranging for a successor, which the girls worry their troop will be dissolved. Alex tells the girls he will be the substitute scoutmaster, and he uses the name "Mrs. Zamboni" to fool the Bumblebee council and Dina. Fri frakt när du handlar för över 600 kr! I 1987 er teenagepigen Charlie tæt på at fylde 18, da hun falder over en gammel, charmerende og gul folkevognsbobbel på en skrotplads. Denne sang var også hovedtemaet i The Transformers fra 1986 og blev senere brugt i TV-serien. I-I move to say that Dina's mall monopoly is... is un-American. Bumblebee er en fantastisk superhelte-film, som udspiller sig før de famøse Transformers fandt sammen. Den Brother is a 2010 Disney Channel Original Movie starring Hutch Dano and G. Hannelius. Bumblebee är på flykt och tar skydd på ett skrotupplag i en liten kalifornisk strandstad, där den unga flickan Charlie, en osäker tonåring, hittar den stridsärrade och skadade Bumblebee. [1] The film premiered on August 13, 2010[2] on Disney Channel. Skrotbunken viser sig nemlig at være transformeren B173 eller Bumblebee. After showing off at one of his games and getting suspended from the team has not helped Alex's chances of getting the car. He sacrifices the winning shot to Goose, causing Goose to get the All-Star spot Alex wanted. Afterwards, Emily refuses to talk to him and his father refuses to punish him, knowing that Alex will eventually punish himself. Skrotbunken viser sig nemlig at være transformeren B173 eller Bumblebee. I et par kortvarige scener bliver mennesker angrebet af robotter og pulveriseres. Den Brother is a 2010 Disney Channel Original Movie starring Hutch Dano and G Hannelius. © Blockbuster A/S 2019 – CVR 40075291 – kundeservice@blockbuster.dk |. info@discshop.se Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I flere scener såres og lemlæstes en robot af fjendtlige robotter. Alex Pearson (Hutch Dano) is an avid Lemon Oaks High School hockey player who is seeking the attention of Matisse Burrows (Kelsey Chow), the most attractive girl in school. Alex puts himself in, still disguised as Mrs. Zamboni, to win the game. Charlie indser, at der er en krig mellem mennesker, Decepticons og Autobots på vej, og hun spørger Bumblebee, om han ikke kender nogen, der kan hjælpe. Den Brother is a 2010 Disney Channel Original Movie starring Hutch Dano and G. Hannelius. Bumblebee bats are cannibalistic (bumblebee bats eat bumblebee bats). Optimus Prime: Gamle ven, du har holdt denne planet sikker. During the game, Alex acts as a distraction instead of hogging the puck to himself, allowing his team to win. Den Brother (television) A Disney Channel Original movie, debuting on August 13, 2010. Vores hovedperson Charlie er lige fyldt 18 år og vil købe sin første bil, en gul Beetle, som hun troligt kører hjem og parkerer i garagen. [3], Last edited on 21 September 2020, at 22:42, "Friday Cable: Den Brother + Eureka, Haven, The Pillars of the Earth & More", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Den_Brother&oldid=979645390, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Rick Dano (real-life father of Hutch Dano) makes a cameo as a delivery man, This page was last edited on 21 September 2020, at 22:42. ... Den Brother (745 words) exact match in ... Lichnanthe vulpina, known generally as the cranberry root grub or bumblebee scarab, is a species of bumble bee scarab beetle in the family Glaphyridae. Det lykkes Charlie at få liv i Bumblebee igen og hun opdager snart, at det ikke er et helt almindelig Folkevogn, hun har fundet. The film was shot in early 2010 on location in Salt Lake City, Utah. File:Den-brother1 - Copy 2677.jpg. Året er 1987 og Bumblebee er på flugt og skjuler sig på en skrotplads i en lille Californisk badeby. The film premiered on August 13, 2010[2] on Disney Channel. Når Charlie bliver udfordret til at hoppe ud over klippen, spiller Bumblebee kortvarigt sangen ‘The Touch’ af Stan Bush på radioen. Doing so disqualifies his troop, alienates his best friend, and disappoints his sister and father. The Bumble Bees show up with Alex's father; Matisse forgives Alex and reveals that they want Alex to be their Den Mother, to which Alex accepts. Den Brother is the last Disney Channel Original Movie to feature the Disney logo on the bottom-left with the "Original Movie" ribbon, a tradition that had lasted for six years that every prior Disney film usually incorporated into their promotional posters. Bumblebee svarer ved at pege sin mekaniske metal-pegefinger mod Charlies bryst. Menu. Vi befinder os i USA i 1987, og vi er placeret midt i den Kolde Krig. Denne zipper kom dog ikke til broen før 2015 - filmen skal forestille at foregå i 1987. The movie premiere generated 3.7 million viewers. Alex accepts as long as it works around his troop's schedule. Originally the badges are made up by Alex for doing his chores, but after it gets them disqualified, Alex helps them get real badges. Bumblebee er en spin off-film i Transformer-serien. Filmen, Bumblebee, er en forgænger til den populære filmserie, som omhandler the Transformers, som Bumblebee senere er en del af. She reminds them that they knew that Mrs. Zamboni didn't really exist, and that it wasn't fair to blame the whole thing on Alex. Secondly when he drops the entire masquerade so he can score the winning shot at a game he's not even supposed to be playing in. After returning his neighbor's dog, Alex learns that she used to be a Bumble Bee herself and that his mother, who had died two years ago, was in her daughter's troop. My house during my life Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. -Emily Pearson. Året är 1987. Den Brother is a 2010 Disney Channel Original Movie starring Hutch Dano and G. Hannelius. After introducing her to the troop, she convinces them to forgive Alex, who goes to the finals for his hockey game. The Bumble Bee troop has to work to be able to attend the Camporee, the most important Bumble Bee event of the year, by selling cookies and completing various badges.