Asisat Lamina Oshoala MON (born 9 October 1994) is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Spanish side FC Barcelona Femení in the Primera División as a forward. You might like to see Tacha’s full biography. The coach often uses me on the wings and I am fine with that. The only person who supported her passion for football was her late grandmother. She won the ‘2014 Female Footballer Of The Year Award’ for GLO/CAF. He was excited by her ability to play at different positions: I could even use her in defence, she is that good, but I use her mainly as a striker. 2005: Nkwocha | Sie besuchte die Aunty Ayo International School im Stadtteil Ikoyi der Metropole Lagos und schloss hier 2009 mit der mittleren Reife ab. She has had plenty of successes so far in her career. Your email address will not be published. In March 2016, she joined Arsenal Ladies. You can easily connect with his top-notch writings from anywhere in the world. This should have an impressive effect on Asisat’s net worth. [8] Bei ihrer zweiten Teilnahme erreichte sie mit dem Super Falconets das Finale. 2008: Matlou | Her performance significantly improved Nigeria’s position in the overall rating and earned the country a place in the final. [4] Im April 2013 verließ sie den FC Robo und wechselte zu den Rivers Angels,[5] mit denen sie 2014 das Double aus nigerianischer Meisterschaft und Pokalsieg feierte. 2014: Oshoala | She has had plenty of successes so far in her career. Im Sommer 2012 nahm sie für die nigerianischen Super Falconets (U-20) an der U-20-Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft der Frauen 2012 in Japan teil und wurde in fünf Spielen eingesetzt. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. She won the Golden Ball award for best player and Golden Boot award for the top goal scorer (seven goals) at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup. She won two African Women’s Cup of Nations (AWCON) titles while playing for the Super Falcons. [9] Nur drei Tage später verhalf Oshoala ihrer Mannschaft gegen die nordkoreanische U-20 mit einem lupenreinen Hattrick zum Einzug in das Finale beim Turnier in Kanada. Your email address will not be published. She got nicknamed “Seedorf” after Clarence Seedorf, a male footballer and was also known as “Superzee” by her teammates. Asisat is a girl from a muslim family and her parents were never in support of her playing football but now she is successful, it’s safe to say they are very proud of her. April 2014 in einem Freundschaftsspiel gegen die Kamerunische Fußballnationalmannschaft der Frauen.[14]. Former Liverpool manager, Matt Beard named her “one of the best young players in the world. Profile von Personen mit dem Namen Asisat Oshoala anzeigen. [6] Am Ende wurde sie, nach einer Niederlage im Spiel um Platz 3, Vierte der Weltmeisterschaft. Asisat was born in Ikorodu, Lagos on 9th If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. A post shared by Asisat Oshoala (M.O.N) (@asisat_oshoala) on Jul 15, 2020 at 3:44am PDT. Her exceptional success earned her a place in the Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 list in 2020. 2010: Nkwocha | She is one of the most recognized people in the world of sports. FC Barcelona. Asisat the female football star, attended Air Force Primary School which was situated in Victoria Island before she left for Aunty Ayo International school located in Ikoyi, Lagos and in 2009 she graduated. Nonetheless, the football star neither confirmed nor denied the rumours. Her exceptional success earned her a place in the Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 list in 2020. Asisat Oshoala defied all odds by standing her ground and playing football against her parent’s wishes and today, she is a recipient of several prestigious awards and achievements. [1] [12] Sie gab am 22. In 2019, she joined FC Barcelona Femeni. Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 27. (17.06.2015), LIVE: VfB legt in Berlin nach - RB erzielt Traumtor, LIVE: Haaland legt vor, Reus trifft - die Joker stechen, LIVE: Doppelte Tor-Premiere für Werner - Havertz patzt, Klopp-GAU! It was only when they noticed that I was serious that they started supporting me. [7] Am 23. He later invited her to play for the FIFA Women’s World Cup in Canada as part of the Super Falcons team. 2017: Oshoala | read here. I did not think about becoming a professional then, though. Oshoala startete ihre Karriere beim FC Robo in Mushin im Bundesstaat Lagos. I used to run home from school. She has had plenty of successes so far in her career. 2016 und 2017 wurde Oshoala erneut als Afrikas Fußballerin des Jahres ausgezeichnet. Oshoala nahm mit Nigeria an der Weltmeisterschaft 2015 in Kanada teil, schied jedoch nach einem Unentschieden und zwei Niederlagen bereits nach der Vorrunde aus. Moreover, in 2018, the media revealed the news about the Asisat Oshoala house that she bought for her parents. Oktober 2011 gegen Kamerun ihr A-Länderspieldebüt für Nigeria. Golden ball award for best player and second top goalscorer(four goals) with the Super Falcons team who won the 2014 African Women’s Championship. 2004: Nkwocha | geboren: 09.10.1994: in: Ikorodu Nigeria: Nationalität: Nigeria. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Spymaster is a very passionate fact lover and provides information to his readers. I then started playing football with my friends and classmates. 2016: Oshoala | What happened in Nigeria yesterday, today breaking news, news today 2020, Asuu news, Buhari News, welcome to Linda Ikeji's blog. In April 2020, Asisat posted news about her inclusion in the Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 list. She gained immense popularity after the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup in Canada. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Asisat was born in Ikorodu, Lagos on 9th October, 1994. View Asisat Oshoala profile on Yahoo Sports. Oktober 1994 in Ikorodu[1]) ist eine nigerianische Fußballspielerin. Before she moved to the Chinese football club Dalian Quanjian FC, Asisat Oshoala salary was £35k per annum (that is about N17 million), which was not enough for her. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. The female football player is quite rich and very comfortable. The footballer revealed: I was always into sport and was an athlete at first. Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit Asisat Oshoala und anderen Personen, die du kennen könntest,... Melde dich an oder registriere dich bei Facebook, um dich mit Asisat Oshoala is a gifted footballer who has been named African Women’s Player of the Year four times. Asisat Lamina Oshoala (* 9. [10] Das Finale gegen die Mannschaft aus Deutschland ging mit 0:1 verloren, dennoch gewann sie den goldenen Schuh mit insgesamt 7 Toren im Turnier und wurde als beste Spielerin mit dem goldenen Ball ausgezeichnet. Asisat Oshoala. This news proves that she is quite successful today. Upon graduation from school, she joined FC River Internationals in Lagos and played for the team until 2013 when she started playing for Rivers Angels. As of today, she plays for the Nigerian national team and FC Barcelona Femeni in the Primera Division. Apart from that, her talent was noticed by Edwin Okon (Super Falcons coach). 2012: Añonma | 2003: Bayor | Want to know about Asisat Oshoala biography, age, net worth, salary, Instagram, height, weight, football career and boyfriend ? in May 2016, she joined Arsenal Ladies after playing for Liverpool ladies for about one year. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media.