C F G G F Break it break another little bit of my heart now, honey. G So come on, come on, come on, come on and C F G G F - a Take another little piece of my heart now, baby! This week’s b, Photo of the Week: Grateful Dead at Radio Cit, April 27 – May 3rd Birthdays! Furthermore, she could reach the same octaves as well as her siblings could. Ki, Blues Birthdays – August 10 – 16th –Thi, Meet Scott Holt! Break another little piece of my heart now honey Eb Ab Bb Ab Have a! G♯ Am. Have another little piece of my heart now, baby. Erma Franklin – While most of the success went to her sister Aretha, she was just as gifted as her sisters. Correction: Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart (chords) Comment. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in Eb Major (transposable). F♯ass Eass Bass. A♯But I'm gonna show you, baby, that a wGoman can be tough. Chords for Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart (). SKU: MN0086119 [F Eb Ab Bb Cm Db Bbm G Abm] Chords for Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Later, they record with a small Detroit label called JVB. Erma Franklin: (Take A Little) Piece Of My Heart for guitar (chords), intermediate sheet music. Shortly after high school, the band goes their separate ways. If you like what you read, please share. Erma Franklin – While most of the success went to her sister Aretha, she was just as gifted as her sisters. Despite Aretha’s success, Erma manages to record quite a nice musical catalog of songs and records. [F Eb Ab Bb Cm Db Bbm G Abm] Chords for Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Piece of My Heart Big Brother & The Holding Company (J. Joplin) [Intro] (guitar solo) F#m A B B B C#m B D B B B7 Oh come on, come on, come on, come on … F. C Break it break a F nother little bit of my h G eart now, honey. Have a[A]nother little piece of my [B]heart now baby [A#] [A]You know you've got it, if it [A]makes [G#m]you [F#m]feel [E]good, oh yes it [E]did [A] [B] [A] You're [E]out on the [A]street looking [B]good and baby [A]deep down in your So come on, come on, come on, come on and take it! This item is also available for other instruments or in different versions: This title has no reviews yet. $1.49 (save 63%) if you become a Member! Despite Aretha’s success, Erma manages to record quite a nice musical catalog of songs and records. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Spark is an all-around app for beginners and advanced players to learn any song with chords or master new skills with hundreds of lessons and games in Spark. Keeping the Blues Alive uses cookies. I need you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it. Take another little piece of my heart now, baby.