My dress... Uyuy-yuy. Ben wrote. The couple, who share two sons together, Jack and Sam, tied the knot on 25 March 2004, following a nine-year relationship. Do I sneak in quietly?! Over on Twitter, the doting husband joked: "Me + Mrs S have made it to another year - 16 years married which seems all the more significant with what’s going on. Christine, who regularly stands in for Lorraine in the holidays, married Frank Lampard in west London on 20 December 2015.

Lovely evening wedding in the Villa #anemaresidence #santorini #wedding, A post shared by Alex Beresford (@alexberesfordtv) on Jun 4, 2017 at 1:50am PDT. It was Friday 13th & it rained but it was still amazing. The couple celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary in June, with Piers sharing a throwback photo from their big day, writing: "10 years ago today. We could all fit in my dress. By registering to HELLO! Taking to his social media page on Wednesday, Ben shared a throwback photo from what appeared to be from their wedding day. ", MORE: See the Good Morning Britain stars' wedding photos. The couple lives in their London residence and is happily married to the present days.

alerts and find out about everything before anyone else. GALLERY: See the most dapper celebrity best men and groomsmen, Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary to my fabulous husband! Jul 10, 2020 08:29 BST, Good Morning Britain presenters' wedding photos: look back a Ben Shephard, Kate Garraway, Piers Morgan and more stars on their wedding day, Kate Garraway reveals how she helps children open up about dad at home, Look back at Christine and Frank Lampard's wedding day, Take a peek inside the Good Morning Britain presenters' houses, See the most dapper celebrity best men and groomsmen. Kate has been married to former political advisor Derek Draper since September 2005, and the couple have two children together – Darcey and William. Why Cornwall's CLC Trenython Manor is top of our UK staycation wishlist.

Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. Meteorologist Alex was married to wife Natalie, and the former couple share son Cruz, ten. ", GALLERY: See the Good Morning Britain hosts' wedding photos, Earlier this month, the Good Morning Britain anchor posted a rare snap of his wife Annie holding a large bouquet of flowers, which he had kindly surprised her with. 's newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted hellomagazine.com's privacy policy, the cookies policy, and the website terms of use, and that you consent to hellomagazine.com using your data according to the established laws. Anyway, whatever you're doing today stay safe. EXCLUSIVE: Kate Garraway reveals how she helps children open up about dad at home. I wanted someone to call me dad. Ben has also revealed that his wife also banned him from taking part in Strictly Come Dancing.

Last modified on It was 1992 so it was kind of like a Princess Diana bouffant thing with big sleeves – oh God. The couple are parents to sons Jack and Sam, And while they lead a happy family life, Ben has previously admitted that the early mornings for his role on Good Morning Britain can have an impact. 's newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted hellomagazine.com's privacy policy, the cookies policy, and the website terms of use, and that you consent to hellomagazine.com using your data according to the established laws.