Free Daily Quotes. ", "What are you doing. ", Woman in cab: "Aren't you going too fast?" All sound files are for educational, research, criticism, or review for movie purchase purposes. Russell Ziskey: John, do you think I'm officer material?John Winger: God, I'm worried about you.Russell Ziskey: Come on! ", "Sergeant, I think it's a bad idea to march today. I just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning. Stillman: "Took it to get it washed? We're spending it in an airplane hangar... guarding a truck!Russell Ziskey: We've got each other. ", "Grow? John Winger. ", "We got? Who's Idea was this? ", Sergeant: "Alright, any of you suckholes want to come up here and knock me off. You can't go.
But, we're American soldiers, and we've been kicken' ass for 200 years. Sergeant: "51... 52....", Russell: "You're gonna finish basic training." General: "What kind of training son." John: "We're not parking it we're abandoning it. Russell: "OK.", Stillman: "OHH!!!!" I just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning." I am the little acorn that becomes the oak. Stillman: "Shut up." All the plants are gonna die. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest bestest buddy and big toe Sergeant Hulka. Russell: "Because you talked me into this that's why you idiot. ", John: "What's the? And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be there to be that big toe for us. Who could grow more than me? See we're in Italy. ", "And you're gonna do everything He tell ya. I'll kill ya. All the plants are gonna die. Who could grow more than me? God, I'm worried abo... We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. Guard: "A couple of soldiers took it to get it washed sir." It's regulations. ", "Oh, it's not the speed really so much. All Students: "(singing)A-doo-run-run-run A-doo-run-run. Stripes Quotes. Quotes.net. So am I to understand that you men completed your training on your own?

Stripes Quotes. ". John: "That's the fact Jack." ", John: "So we're all dog-faces. All the plants are gonna die. Alright everybody's coming to my place. Something seriously wrong with us. ", TV Commercial: "The Army can make you feel a lot of ways: tired, challanged, trained..." This script is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of Stripes. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh, I've been listening to him for years, and I think he's fabulous.". Web.

It's the stories that you tell. John: "Yah." We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Platoon: "That's the fact Jack. But, there is one thing we all have in common. All sounds on the Jahozafat.com or linked from Jahozafat.com retain their original copyright as owned by their respective movie production companies. (long pause) A little English? ", "We can take um up in the alps for a little spin. John: "Ho hoh Yah." All the plants are gonna die. ", John: "Sergeant, I think it's a bad idea to march today. Blown up sir. In basic training, they are only two of a bunch of misfits that comprise their platoon. John: "Grow? Take a look. See you gotta make my bunk.
John: "We got? It's regulations. They got a hundred Bourishnicoffs running around in Ichiwan outfits."

free! Russell: "No." John: "This doesn't look bad." No no, get off, get off. It's Czecheslovakia.

I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest bestest buddy and big toe Sergeant Hulka. Shit!" You can't go. Where's my truck? Clause whas-is-dat? Here you are. It was your idea. This cough syrup is what grandma used to prepare back in the day. Here you are. John: "Oh yeh." John: "Army training sir." Something seriously wrong with us. Subscribe Two friends who are dissatisfied with their jobs decide to join the army for a bit of fun.

They got a couple-a tanks. You're kidding." We got one heavily armed recreational vehicle man. ", "Alright Clause Hold it up right here. ", Sgt. Hey! This is rediculous. ", "Alright, any of you suckholes want to come up here and knock me off. Student: "Son-of-bitch! Added: September 26, 2007 …

Sergeant Hulka: Soldier, I've noticed that you're always last.John Winger: I'm pacing myself, Sergeant. I just want to try it one more time and then we'll call it a day. What are you talking about? John Winger. Take a look. ", "A couple of soldiers took it to get it washed sir. Sargeant: "Oh bleep! (singing)I met her on a monday and my heart stood still."

", "(singing)A-doo-run-run-run A-doo-run-run. The quotes we list in this article are really famous, but most people don't use them right. We're soldiers. Stillman: "Yes sir these are Sgt. (singing)I met her on a monday and my heart stood still. Russell: "What, The Army? See we're in Italy. John: "Why?" John Winger: My philosophy: a hundred-dollar shine on a three-dollar pair of boots. W're mutants. (Explosion)", Captain Stillman (John Larroquette): "Well explain yourselves." ", Anette: "But I need something more. We've been kickin' ass for 200 years. [to the soldiers in his platoon] We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. Well one thing lead to another and the instructions got all fouled up there and we ended up..." Incoming! The guy on the top bunk has gotta make the guy on bottom bunk's he's gotta make his bunk all the time. ", "But I need something more. General: "I see. See it's in the regulations.

"So, How many of you would say that you speak English fairly well but with some difficulty? Stillman's date: "Are you gonna get sick ar something." Stillman: "Where the bleep's my truck? Shit!