Sting & Simon, All concerts *�S�9�0�9]�P�Ϲ['�:��^i�@�RԳ9���-�|������Q6�༎�E��X�KA���V�� �~�/�|_4A�����"Ë&7��1Fm��5�~��槒����}���V1�R��}�d"&���E���f?�/!�N�55�ȦЇŞN�&���+��|�1'c��Л���O���M�F���؜����`o��{���@�1���'\Ⴊ� 4 contributors total, last edit on Sep 26, 2020. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 7th fret.  Quiz - Game Tabulature: The song is in 3/4 Introduction: Rather fast in 1.

One accurate version.

Contact, Farewell Tour ^:!V/Oa�����'͒za�Qgܑ �OE9�ÓQ�Y^Z����E_틊 t�y��z��O^�h5 t�qECAY���v��6A�S�aN+�QD�w}If�V����8a�U@�����

If she is able to perform these impossible tasks she will be a true love of his. Scarborough Fair tab by Simon & Garfunkel. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 7th fret. %PDF-1.3 897,699 views, added to favorites 7,910 times. A great book that I own myself. Author skalpadda [a] 92. �鶬��|�0�>���غ]� 6���o��9�m�������p����,�[�Xf{+wm� �tW"��B��3�W#:&ɞ������nS��Y���;�ğuJ{�E+fXԦV�K5��\�Nʕ��x�>Ĝ���S0T� ���an ��~������ۇ_��t���ţLDLJP�)0 The tablature includes the chords as chord symbols above the staff and standard notation. View official tab.  Soundtracks Scarborough Fair Tab by Paul Simon with free online tab player.

[ Chords & Lyrics ] The video below demonstrates the solo arrangement of “Scarborough Fair.”. It repeats for each verse: Are you going to Scarborough Fair Am7 Asus2 G/B C G/B Am7 ... Are you going to Scarborough Fair Parsley sage rosemary and thyme Remember me to one who lives there She once was a true love of mine Tell her to make me a cambric shirt

Are Em her to you 5 make go-me ing a to 2 2 Bm7 cam-Scar-3-bor-bric ough Em shirt: Fair?--Pars-Pars-7 ley, ley, 8 sage, sage, rose-rose-T A B 7 4 4 5 A ma-ma-4 4 6+ ry ry 4 4 4 and and 0 0 5 Em thyme; thyme;--0 0 8 With-Re-0 0 8 out mem-0 0 8 no ber 5 6 7 G seams me 5 6 5 nor to 5 6 5 nee-one 5 7-who 5 6 dle-lives 4 5 D work, … Scarborough Fair Arranged by Ron Zuckerman D A D 0 0 0 capo 1 2.

Scarborough Fair – Fingerstyle Guitar Tab. It has been arranged for fingerstyle guitar. This is the fingerstyle solo guitar arrangement of “Scarborough Fair,” as shown in the video above.

[ Cover Archive ] S ���Z+�9�&��Z?�'`�d��j��# Try the bass line on its own as well to get the feel of the rhythm. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. It is also sung with the female asking the impossible of him during the second half of the song. We have an official Scarborough Fair tab made by UG professional guitarists. For more the history and lyrics of this ballad see the Wikipedia article on the subject here. 8 0 obj I like to learn the melody first (the high notes on the tab below), then the chords as shown in the chord diagrams, and then finally the solo guitar arrangement. The solo fingerstyle guitar tab (chord melody) for “Scarborough Fair” is available for download as a PDF. View official tab. %�쏢 The complete tab is available as a PDF.

[ Statistics ] Are you going to Scarborough Fair: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. Remember me to one who lives there She was once a true love of mine. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal  Biodiversity  Collaborations, Forum We have an official Scarborough Fair tab made by UG professional guitarists.

<> It has been arranged for fingerstyle guitar.  Biography, Videoclips Home Very easy to understand. [ Contact ], Other chords and tabulatures on paul-simon.info. Author linzmul [a] 81. x��=k�d7q�8�_1���ɇ�����)`W�*��_��P���Z�st��yo%�[��HGG-�[�P��N��I�_�>=���~N_|��O_��~0J�S�ќ�J���;���zPP��S:[�C�{����ǟ«�����?�眓���'��9�S�~����O~��o�:��������bQ:;t(E����E����������S)�j_4i8y����/�E�����QIIѿ����T��?���SZ)3{ stream The lyrics are about a man’s list of tasks for a woman, such as making him a shirt without seams and then washing it in a dry well. Download “Scarborough Fair” Guitar Tab (2 Pages) as a PDF.  The Band, News Archive [ News Archive ] 1���������'M�{� '!��kC�8�~4��Y�'d��X�-��*�m�a�Ұ_�l,c�Z��+aL ��@=� ���O���%.  Fan Database The solo fingerstyle guitar tab (chord melody) for “Scarborough Fair” is available for download as a PDF. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

Tab (solo guitar) 3 contributors total, last edit on Feb 07, 2018.  Pictures, Chronology �ij���B�T �*��j�R�R�RA0V ��@����ɢ��ـMi�u2�L��=ѧ�l�Ҧ��>�X�]�U����x�?���V��Rz�\���is��:�H"b���(_��1���p The tablature includes the chords as chord symbols above the staff and standard notation. Subscribe to be notified when I post new articles, tabs and lead sheets. Scarborough Fair tab by Simon & Garfunkel. With roots in a lyrically similar Scottish balled called “The Eflin Knight,” dating from 1670 or earlier.  Bootlegs

This is the verse tab.  US/Europe 16, Meeting 2018  Articles Thanks for visiting FreeWheelinGuitar.com.  News  Chords & Lyrics, Capo 7th INTRO (play twice):    Am7           Asus2         Am7           Asus2    +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   + e:---0---------|---0---------|---0---------|---0---------| B:---------3---|---------0---|---------3---|---------0---| G:-----0-----0-|-----2-----2-|-----0-----0-|-----2-----2-| D:-------4-----|-------2-----|-------4-----|-------2-----| A:-0-----------|-0-----------|-0-----------|-0-----------| E:-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------| ------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is the verse tab. I receive a small return for purchases made through the Amazon.com link below, at no additional cost to you. It repeats for each verse:    Are     you   going   to    Scarborough   Fair    Am7           Asus2         G/B C   G/B   Am7    +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   + e:---0---------|---0---------|-------------|---0---------| B:---------3---|---------0---|-0---1---0---|---------3---| G:-----0-----0-|-----2-----2-|-0---0---0---|-----0-----0-| D:-------4-----|-------2-----|-------------|-------4-----| A:-0-----------|-0-----------|-2---3---2---|-0-----------| E:-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|                      parsley   sage      rosema -ry  and    Asus2         C       C/B   Am7           D    +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   + e:---0---------|-------------|-------------|-0---2-------| B:---------0---|-----1-------|-----1-------|-3---3---3---| G:-----2-----2-|---0---------|---0---0-----|-------------| D:-------2-----|-------------|---------2---|-0---------0-| A:-0-----------|-3-------2---|-0-----------|-------------| E:-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|    thyme____________________________    Am7           Asus2         Am7           Asus2    +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   + e:---0---------|---0---------|---0---------|---0---------| B:---------3---|---------0---|---------3---|---------0---| G:-----0-----0-|-----2-----2-|-----0-----0-|-----2-----2-| D:-------4-----|-------2-----|-------4-----|-------2-----| A:-0-----------|-0-----------|-0-----------|-0-----------| E:-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|  remem  -  ber   me      to    one who lives there    Am7           C                 C/B Am    G    +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   + e:---0---------|---------0---|-------------|-------------| B:-------------|-----1-------|---1---1---1-|-----0---1p0-| G:-----0-------|---0-------0-|-------------|---0---------| D:-------4-----|-------------|-------------|---------2p0-| A:-0-------0-2-|-3-----------|-3---2---0---|-------------| E:-------------|-------------|-------------|-3-----------|                      she     once  was     a     true love of                      Am7           G             C   G    +   +       +     +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   + e:-----------------|---0---------|-------------|-------------| B:-1---0h1p0-------|---------3---|---0-----0---|-1---0-------| G:-----------------|-----0-----0-|-----0---0---|-0---0---0---| D:-2---0h2p0-------|-------4-----|-------0-----|---------0---| A:-----------------|-0-----------|-------------|-------------| E:-------------3---|-------------|-3-----------|---------3---|    mine__________________________    Am7           Asus2         Am7           Asus2    +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   +     +   +   + e:---0---------|---0---------|---0---------|---0---------| B:---------3---|---------0---|---------3---|---------0---| G:-----0-----0-|-----2-----2-|-----0-----0-|-----2-----2-| D:-------4-----|-------2-----|-------4-----|-------2-----| A:-0-----------|-0-----------|-0-----------|-0-----------| E:-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------| ------------------------------------------------------------------------ LYRICS: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Are you going to Scarborough Fair Parsley sage rosemary and thyme Remember me to one who lives there She once was a true love of mine Tell her to make me a cambric shirt Parsley sage rosemary and thyme Without no seams nor needle work Then she'll be a true love of mine Tell her to find me an acre of land Parsley sage rosemary and thyme Between the salt water and the sea strand Then she'll be a true love of mine Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather Parsley sage rosemary and thyme And gather it all in a bunch of heather Then she'll be a true love of mine Am7 x04030 (this applies to most of the Am7 chords) Asus2 x02200 C/B x2x010, [ Excessive Fans ]