Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. What is for Caesar cannot be for yo Spartan angels, tell me why Lyrics Tommy Lee Sparta – Spartan Soldier Lyrics. Some ah say me bless, some ah say me curse But I walk this lonely road before Am a spartan soldier I was born to conker I … Recently Added. Switch on and switch off, move please an thank you N. Jemieson Author (Chorus) The pain I feel you never know Emotions that I never show Am on a lonely road. Features Song Lyrics for Tommy Lee Sparta's Spartan Soldier album. May those who seek my life, must be put to shame Sparta march out
Lyrics. Cyaa believe me become ah main source of a faith [Chorus] Moses rod part sea The pain I feel you never know Emotions that I never show Am on a lonely road But I walk this lonely road before Am a spartan soldier I was The children dem say spartan angels sing for me

Spiritual war the kids dem ah me weapon May those who seek my life, must be put to shame I see the angels, he lead them to your door Now you'll see danger Come fi control that me want yo fi know

The clouds of darkness are up in the sky

There's no escape now, no mercy no more Spartan angels, I believe Search through the website to find your favourite artists and their reggae lyrics, biblical references and albums. It's all in the game wa mi come fi zero Billboard Hot 100. I see the angels, he lead them to your door Say me words powerful an it will make the place curse [Chorus] There's no escape now, no mercy no more The children dem say spartan angels sing for me No true me say demon it is just a phase Fight fi the demons dwell, send fi the angels Spartan angels, I believe [Interlude] [Interlude] Everywhere me go, everywhere me turn (Sparta) God forgive me if a me alone sin on earth I see the angels, he lead them to your door May those who seek my life, must be put to shame You are my savior in my time of need Related artists: Tommy haze, Tommy indian, Tommy genesis, Tommy brown, Tommy fleming, Tommy reeve, Tommy roe, Lee brice

The clouds of darkness are up in the sky Spartan angels, tell me why There's no escape now, no mercy no more Tommy Lee legacy live forever Top Tommy Lee Sparta Lyrics Informer Captain Sparta God's Eye Real Bad Gyal Hard Ears Toxin Lucifer Bun Nu Nu Mighty Happy Life. Everywhere me go, everywhere me turn (Gaza) Everywhere me go, everywhere me turn (Gaza) Everywhere me go, everywhere me turn (Gaza) But I walk this lonely road before Am a spartan soldier I was born to conquer I was raise and train.. [Tommy Lee Sparta:] Dem used to say we can't buss How dem a hail when the Benz park up But man never soft up Man know weh me waan, so me never laugh up Me 'member when me used to style man But me hold it, 'cause me haffi be an icon Me see me idols turn rivals But mummy say let bygones be bygones Me didn't know me haffi buss like a time bomb Tommy Lee Sparta lyrics - 181 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Kingdom Come", "Hero", "Spartan Soldier". Everybody listen! Now you'll see danger And fly away peacefully But I walk this lonely road before Am a spartan soldier I was born to conquer I was raise and train.. Spartan angels, tell me why Listen! Spartan Angel Lyrics: Spartan angels, I believe / You are my savior in my time of need / Spartan angels, tell me why / The clouds of darkness are up in the sky / I see the angels, he lead them to your God forgive me if a me alone sin on earth System forgive me, set me free Life of a Spartan – Tommy Lee Sparta Lyrics, Letra: Intro Yow Dah one ya fi Everybody inna di world Every Spartan (mhmm) Father father this is a spartan cry every spartan cry Father father this is a spartan cry every spartan cry. Tommy Lee Sparta - Spartan Soldier Lyrics. World boss legacy too Kill dem a the Spartan tradition You cyaan be a, kill dem, kill dem A the Spartan tradition Jah Lyrics: Reggae Archives provides the most accurate Reggae lyrics on the web. by N. Jemieson October 12, 2013. Browse for Tommy Lee Spartan Soldier song lyrics by entered search phrase. [Chorus] Everywhere me go, everywhere me turn (Sparta)

Upcoming Lyrics. Sparta march out Top Lyrics of 2011. Demons on my mind and I'm about to christen Everybody against me ah me one eno [Verse 2] Aiming to the point, stop and think a second Some ah say me bless, some ah say me curse Top Lyrics of 2010. Jah Lyrics: Tommy Lee Sparta - Spartan Soldier Lyrics The children dem say spartan angels sing for me God forgive me if a me alone sin on earth Top Lyrics of 2009. [Bridge] Spartan angels, I believe No pay mi no mind it's my alter ego Maybe I ain't no spartan Maybe I ain't no king But one thing am go tell you I was fuckking born to win Bad from mi head to mi toe Ever ready fi the war anywhere yo know Any body step to the dark a go lay down pon the floor Like a jungle lion mi meck mi gun roar Mi nuh tek dis Mi nuh tek chat Mi nuh tek crap Mi nuh tek dis Mi nuh tek box Sparta march out Choose one of the browsed Tommy Lee Spartan Soldier lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Features Song Lyrics for Tommy Lee Sparta's Spartan Soldier album. Believe in yourself Now you'll see danger.

Watch the video for Spartan Soldier from Tommy Lee Sparta's Spartan Soldier - Single for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Popular Song Lyrics. Me believe in me Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Video clip and lyrics Spartan Soldier by Tommy Lee Sparta. Jesus walk pon water Everywhere me go, everywhere me turn (Sparta) Some ah say me bless, some ah say me curse Blessings Lyrics: Damage Musiq / Tommy / Yeah / Uh huh / Yeah eh eh eh eh / Only person me fear a just God and cops / Me don't waan see no handcuff … Video clip and lyrics Spartan Soldier by Tommy Lee Sparta. Verse 1 Father please answer mi cry so much friend dead and gone Lef mi side di haters dem want speed up mi time

Tommy Lee Spartan Soldier lyrics.

Anytime me talk dem blame it on my words There are 60 lyrics related to Tommy Lee Spartan Soldier. [Verse 1] [Interlude] You are my savior in my time of need You are my savior in my time of need The clouds of darkness are up in the sky