The second sing… Do you believe in magic? It's crazy, I'm falling The time is disappearing "Celebrate You", "Till You Love Somebody" "Real Groove" I can feel it, I can feel it (Magic, magic, magic, magic) "I Love It", "Where Does the DJ Go?" So, do you believe in magic? A complete departure from her previous studio album Golden (2018), the album includes influences of 1970s and 1980s disco, as well as modern-day club music. I don't know what else to call it You got me started and nothing on earth can stop it I don't know what else to call it “Magic” is the opening track and second single from Kylie Minogue’s fifteenth studio album, DISCO. Do you believe in magic? So, do you believe in magic? I feel like anything could happen Do you believe in magic? Tomorrow don't matter Don't know if I'm awake or dreaming https://kylieminogue.fandom.com/wiki/Magic_(song)?oldid=14030. "Unstoppable" Do you believe in magic? It was released as the album's second single by Darenote and BMG on 24 September 2020. "Last Chance" You got me started and nothing on earth can stop it Do you, do you, do you Hold me like you mean it I don't know what else to call it I don't know what else to call it Do you believe in magic? Dancing together Do you believe in magic? This moment's never leaving So, do you believe in magic? "Say Something" Do you believe in magic? So, do you believe in magic? It's flowing through my body D. – producer, engineer, programmer. Do you, do you, do you Tomorrow don't matter Do you, do you, do you I can feel it So, do you believe in magic? "Spotlight". It's crazy, I'm falling Dancing together Ain't nothing that could be better Dancing together The stars look different tonight Do you believe in? It's crazy, I'm falling Do you believe in? Can you feel it? Boy, do you believe in magic? They're glowing all around me You got me started and nothing on earth can stop it There must be something in the air Do you, do you, do you You make me wanna do these wild things Boy, do you believe in magic? I don't know what else to call it You got me started and nothing on earth can stop it Just before Kylie's birth, Ron qualified as an accountant and worked through several jobs while Carol worked as a professional dancer. Do you, do you, do you Dancing together Do you believe in magic? You got me started and nothing on earth can stop it Boy, do you believe in magic? Do you believe in magic? Do you believe in magic? Do you, do you, do you "Magic" is a song by Kylie Minogue, taken from her fifteenth studio album Disco (2020). Her father, Ronald Charles Minogue, is a fifth-generation Australian and has Irish ancestry; her mother, Carol Ann Jones, came from Maesteg, Wales. My heart beating We'll make the night last forever We'll make the night last forever Tomorrow don't matter The track was written by Teemu Brunila, Michelle Buzz, Peter Wallevik and Daniel Boy, do you believe in magic? We'll make the night last forever Can you feel it? We'll make the night last forever Do you believe in? I can feel it, I can feel it Dancing together They're glowing all around me "Magic" is a song recorded by Australian singer Kylie Minogue for her upcoming fifteenth studio album, Disco. It's crazy, I'm falling Ain't nothing that could be better Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kylie's younger brother, Brend… Dancing together Minogue co-wrote the song with Michelle Buzz and Teemu Brunila alongside its producers Daniel Davidsen and Peter Wallevik, collectively known as Ph. I feel like anything could happen Tomorrow don't matter Boy, do you believe in magic? The stars look different tonight I don't know what else to call it Do you, do you, do you