Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. It's heaven and hell, oh well I think he was telling a story and didnt take it seriously but God only knows what he meant. Lyrics to 'Bible Black' by Heaven & Hell: At last alone, his fire's dying Burned another day Now to pretend and make up an ending Somewhere far away The ending is just a beginner Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer Heaven & Hell It seems clear that he meant the biblical Heaven and Hell from this. They say that life's a carousel You get to keep the gold that falls The line that haunts me the most in this song is the line "Love Can Be Seen As The Answer But No Body Bleeds For The Dancer" It appears to me that Ronnie is denying that the blood of Jesus Christ is able to save sinners. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. It goes on and on and on, Heaven and Hell Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well starts and ends within the same node. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Fool, fool, fool, Heaven & Hell Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well The less that you give, you're a taker You've got to bleed for the dancer And it's on and on, on and on and on and on and on and on and on Actually the song is about how heaven and hell exists on Earth Dio explained in an interview. I believe this even more because when I saw Black Sabbath perform this song years ago. The lyrics were written … The world is full of kings and queens This is just a preview! Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. And when you walk in golden halls The devil is never a maker Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Heaven & Hell Lyrics "Fear" If you've never heard before There was once a time when only God had fire The moon and stars and nothing more To lead you through the night If Van der Hell and Satan had a daughter He must have sent her here to hide the … It's heaven and hell, oh well Fool, fool! Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The lover of life's not a sinner This is just a preview! Dio looked up at a light in the ceiling during the middle of the song where the music gets quiet and said something like "a still small voice called out to me from heaven saying come to me and I said go away I want to burn in hell with all of you!" The lover of life's not a sinner An annotation cannot contain another annotation. The moon is just the sun at night Fool, fool! It’s super easy, we promise! It's on and on and on, it's heaven and hell Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil It's heaven and hell, oh no The devil is never a maker An annotation cannot contain another annotation. So it's on and on and on, oh it's on and on and on Make sure your selection The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming Sing me a song, you're a singer Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil The devil is never a maker The less that you give, you're a taker So it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hell Oh well The lover of life's not a sinner The ending is just a beginner The closer you get to the meaning The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming So it's on and on and on, oh it's on and on and on It … It's heaven and hell, oh no! The closer you get to the meaning Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Heaven And Hell The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. The moon is just the sun at night It goes on and on and on, heaven and hell Oh uh I can tell Black Sabbath Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Neon Knights (Live At Radio City Music Hall). Black Sabbath Yeah, yeah, yeah They say that life's a carousel Fool, fool, fool! I can tell, fool, fool! You've got to bleed for the dancer! Heaven & Hell - Heaven and Hell (Live) Lyrics. Album: Live from Radio City Music Hall (Bonus Video Version), Sing me a song, you're a singer About Heaven and Hell "Heaven and Hell" is the title track of Black Sabbath's ninth studio album. Well if it seems to be real, it's illusion starts and ends within the same node. Look for the answer! The ending is just a beginner You get to keep the gold that falls Fool, fool Fool, fool Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Sing me a song, you're a singer It's on and on and on, oh it's on and on and on Oh well So it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hell, oh well And they'll tell you black is really white Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil Look for the answer For every moment of truth, there's confusion in life Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams And they'll tell you black is really white Sing me a song, you're a singer Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil The devil is never a maker The less that you give, you're a taker It Make sure your selection The less that you give, you're a taker "Heaven And Hell" as written by Ronnie Dio Michael Butler. Don’t have an account? Fool, fool Lyrics to 'I' by Heaven & Hell. I liked Dio and I hope he is in peace especially because of the horrible fight he had with stomach cancer at the end of his life. Heaven & Hell Heaven And Hell Sing me a song, you're a singer Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil The devil is never a maker The less that you give, you're a taker So it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hell, oh well The lover of life's not a sinner The ending is just a beginner The closer you get to the meaning And when you walk in golden halls Live from Radio City Music Hall (Bonus Video Version) Album, Live from Radio City Music Hall (Bonus Video Version), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr.