Mi Gente featuring Beyoncé.

Calma. See more. Flag as inappropriate. Genius English Translations Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato - Échame La Culpa (English Translation) Lyrics About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space Hey, Fonsi Oh, no ¿Qué pasa Demi? Translate Échame la culpa. $1.29. Translation of 'Échame La Culpa' by Luis Fonsi from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Similar. See authoritative translations of Échame la culpa in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. 1, 2, 3 (feat. Via Google Play Music app on Android v4+, iOS v7+, or by exporting MP3 files to your computer and playing on any MP3 compatible music player .

Échame la culpa Lyrics Übersetzung. $1.29.
Report. You know, beyond any doubt, that you deceived me. Hey, Fonsi Oh, nein Was ist los, Demi? English translation of lyrics for Échame La Culpa by Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee. Submitted by Metodius on Wed, 18/12/2019 - 20:33.

Jason Derulo & De La Ghetto) Sofia Reyes. Hey DJ (Pop … Demi Lovato.

Pedro Capó. English translation English. J Balvin & Willy William. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. You know better than anyone, that you failed me; That you forgot all about what you had promised.

Dura.

Put the Blame On Me. $1.29.

$1.29.