The (Meat)puppetmaster takes us through songs like "Lake Of Fire" and "Backwater," and talks about performing with Kurt Cobain on MTV Unplugged. var opts = { })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); She’s talking about shrooms or acid , some type of psychedelic “ pocket full of sunshine “ think about it ... :), It’s definitely about drugs lmao she just doesn’t wanna admit it. There's a place that I go Find out which Spinal Tap-moments were true for Black Sabbath. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; The record was set during the seven days of September 8 to September 14 2014. I believe that this song is about staying positive through out the negatives. A hiding place (a hiding place).

its soo not about drugs, its about a girl that want the person that she loves to take her away so they can be together. Don’t have an account? Take me away: A secret place. And I call it home And her dream is that someday she can escape the person she is with and be with the one she loves .... she is high as a kite when she wrote this song. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */

Sunshine is basically vitamin D. People usually make the Vitamin D joke like a dick joke. artist: "Natasha Bedingfield", Take me away to better days. The events are held by the US performing right society to recognise the most-performed European songs on US radio and television over the year and also to honour some of its most successful UK and European songwriters, composers and music publishers. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.

I got a love, and I know that it's all mine. Even that she uses the analogy of "sunshine" when I can say "sonshine". And the darkness is light i enjoy listeninng to it when im in my secret place!

pocket full of sunshine means drugs! The song also earned BMI's College Song of the Year Award thanks to tallying the most performances on American college radio. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Now I have the freedom to choose whether I want to do these things. Take me away (take me away "Pocketful of Sunshine" is a song recorded by English singer-songwriter Natasha Bedingfield.

I think she's really depressed, and she cuts herself....or used to (there's only butterflies) the butterfly is the sign for self harm...but now she says the sun is on her side, which means things are brightening up. As ideas come to me, I write them down.

The Black Eyed Peas shot the video for "Just Can't Get Enough" just a week before the 2011 earthquake in Japan.

Take me away: A higher place. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. This empowerment song was featured on the third season's finale of MTV's The Hills.Another Bedingfield song, "Unwritten," is the reality show's theme song.Bedingfield also performed this on the seventh series final of the Canadian teen drama TV series Degrassi: The Next Generation. The line, "Gotta keep 'em separated" in "Come Out And Play" by The Offspring came to lead singer Dexter Holland when he was a medical student and needed to keep bacteria samples away from each other.

And nobody cries Here's the lyrics. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. "Pocketful of Sunshine also featured on the soundtrack of The Sims 2 Freetime computer game, Bedingfield recording a version in … Take me away (take me away) I was blown away with the new thought that this is really how I feel when I wake up in the morning and ask God, "What do you have for me today?" Take me away (take me away) she is high as a kite when she wrote this song.

It’s super easy, we promise! I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine. there's only butterflies The song earned the prestigious Robert S. Musel Award for Song of the Year at the 2009 BMI London Awards dinner. not drugs. it even saids it "i got live and i know its all mine" isnt clear?

(function() { Going through a hard time and wants to escape she fantasizes about a happier world but will she ever get the chance? What do you interpret the song to mean?

"Pocketful of Sunshine" as written by John Shanks Danielle Brisebois. And there's no more lies I think the pocket full of sunshine is either referring to a pocket full of drugs or she's referring to her vagina as a pocket full of sunshine, I'm not sure which, I think this song is about infidelity. A sweet escape (a sweet escape) And at the end she says she smiles up to the sky, which I guess it's all over and she's happy. To better days (to better days) Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me. Other hits Shanks has been involved with include Michelle Branch's ", The album debuted in the Billboard 200 chart at #3, becoming the second highest debut placing by a UK female artist after Joss Stone's, The song was co-written by Bedingfield and Danielle Brisebois, the same pair who co-penned Bedingfield's breakout smash ".

:). Thanks for reading this. When you are having a rough time it is difficult to stay positive and to try you get your self through the situation you are dealing with. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, This empowerment song was featured on the third season's finale of MTV's, This was produced and co-written by American guitarist, writer and producer John Shanks. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Pocketful of Sunshine [Wal-Mart Exclusive].

I got a pocket, got a … The 10 biggest "retirement tours" that didn't take. And I've got to say that this song so describes how I've been feeling. What I think is that she has problems with her life and she using drug to fix it and it's not making it any better for herself and she's jealous virgin. ————————-/————-. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more.

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine. Natasha Bedingfield – Pocketful of Sunshine. Oh. Calvin Harris' "Blame" was the first ever song to break ten million streams in a week on Spotify. were studying lyrics in my class and my teacher said its appropriate- that means no drugs reference, no drinking, not swearing..etc its a happy love song "pocket full of sunshine" means that shes in love. Epic Records serviced the song to contemporary hit radiosin the Unit… Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me. these lyrics are WRONG. i enjoy listeninng to it when im in my secret place!

( Sometimes it's not about doing, but about waiting) I've only been doing this since the beginning of the year, actually following as best I can His direction. Where the rivers flow Fox, Rami Malek, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and George Clooney: Which actors really sang in their movies? She is talking about heaven which is in all of us and helps us deal with the hardships in life. Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.

Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Oh, oh whoa Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me. Buck Dharma of Blue Oyster Cult wrote "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" after he was diagnosed with a heart condition and started thinking about his own mortality.

Songs that seem to glorify violence against women are often misinterpreted - but not always. Dabbling in Satanism? A sweet escape: Take me away.

}; adunit_id: 100001411,

This song was a running joke in the 2010 movie, More songs with weather conditions in the title, He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss): A History Of Abuse Pop, Goodbye, Hello: Ten Farewell Tour Fake-Outs. It was released on 15 January 2008 as the second single from her second North American studio album of the same title (2008). I got a love, and I know that it's all mine. song: "Pocket Full of Sunshine",

Last year this would have sounded so corny to me, but now, I'm all about it. That nobody knows pocket full of sunshine means drugs! Bedingfield co-wrote the song together with American songwriter Danielle Brisebois and American musician and songwriter John Shanks; Shanks also produced the track as well as performing on most of the instruments present. No. I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine. The good doctor shares some candid insights on recording with Phil Spector and The Black Keys. A secret place (a secret place) I just heard this song on a download fron Brian Harden. Dwarfs on stage with an oversize Stonehenge set? Later on she says “take me away” which I believe she’s telling someone with a big pp to f her. heguides comes from an inspirational book called "God Guides", written in India, used even by Hindus. No, oh whoa Take me away (take me away) A secret place (a secret place) A sweet escape (a sweet escape) Take me away (take me away) Take me away (take me away) To better days (to better days) Take me away … I think this song is about the communist agenda. "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies was a #1 hit in America - for exactly one week in 1998. Bradley Cooper, Michael J. The song "Grease," sung by Frankie Valli in the 1978 movie, was written by Barry Gibb of The Bee Gees. I think shes simply talking about her pussy.

I think she has a problem in her life and the meaning that she is saying sticks and stone are never gonna break me I think she means I'm never gonna let myself give up. Take me away (take me away) it a hiding place not a higher place.