It smells great. Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. Sold by DEALS ON THE GO and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Your email must be in the format of name@domain.com. 95 West Main Street,

https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/pink-cashmere-body-lotion-023104905.html, Mix & Match: Buy 3, Get 2 Free or Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Treat yourself to Pink Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist at Bath And Body Works - the perfect, nourishing, refreshing scent your skin will love.

To add an item to My Love-It List, you must be logged in. It smells more like alcohol than anything else.

Contributor Natalie Borton shares a few time-saving tricks that will bring order to your morning beauty routine. I love soft smelling fragrances i have about 3 bottles of this same fragrance. Shipping, handling and taxes apply to all items. Fragrance. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

One of these items ships sooner than the other.

Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Offer may not combine with other site offers. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. View, Pink Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist Reviews - page 2, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California), loc_en_US, sid_023104914, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Bath & Body Works ~ Signature Collection ~ Winter 2016 ~ Pink Cashmere ~ Shower Gel ~ Fine Fragrance Mist & Body Lotion ~ Trio Gift Set, Bath and Body Works Pink Cashmere Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel. Your email must be in the format of name@domain.com. Free shipping . Sign up for deals, gift inspo and instant holiday cheer. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Men's Workout & Training Hoodies & Sweatshirts. I hope they never retire this scent!! Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! $12.95. 95 West Main Street, We’ve been spotting the soft hue on the runway (hello, dreamy Jason Wu and Max Mara pantsuits) and envying the way people are incorporating blush tones into their homes. Lowest-priced items are free.

Mix & Match: Buy 3, Get 2 Free (Must add 5 items to bag) or Buy 2, Get 1 Free (Must add 3 items to bag). Browse our Body Mists and Body Sprays to find fun, flirty fragrances. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. It fades quickly, if I purchase it again, it won't be from Amazon. I ordered this online and did not like it. America's #1 Body Lotion! This light-as-air blend of soft pink petals and vanilla chiffon icing pops up frequently on our retired scents page (lucky!). There's a problem loading this menu right now. one of my favorits from bath and body works.

… While supplies last. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Make Offer - NEW BATH AND BODY WORKS PINK CASHMERE FINE FRAGRANCE BODY MIST 8 FL OZ . This one smells good. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 6, 2019, Smells really good, smell doesn't last long but that's to be expected, good size product,would recommend.

Bath and Body Works Pink Cashmere Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel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avishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. Offer may not combine with other site offers. Shop online, read customer reviews or find a store near you! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! It was last marketed by Limited Brands. We'll tell Santa to send a little Christmas magic your way. Treat yourself to Pink Cashmere Ultra Shea Body Cream at Bath And Body Works - the perfect, nourishing, refreshing scent your skin will love. Packaging is pretty. Date published: 2020-08-26. Had to buy my own.