He said: "My sons get regularly approached for these shows but they know I'll write them out of the will if they go on.". Piers' youngest child and only daughter, his only child with second wife Celia, has often cheekily ridiculed her old man on his appearance. Gabrielle came out fighting on behalf of her adult son after he was dubbed an "utter disgrace" amid his feud with Lord Sugar. ", "What is illegal is to take an additional wife legally. He said: "I was speaking to my parents last night and my dad suddenly pipes up because he's been on hydroxychloroquine. Celia is much lauded for having the patience of a saint to be able to put up with Piers on a daily basis. "It's quite easy to feel slumpy, lethargic and want to give up and watch telly all day.". The only Journalist doing his job, as you will find out at the end of all this," she replied to Lord Sugar, who instantly calmed down, chastened by the arrival of the Morgan Matriarch. EXCLUSIVE: Letty McMaster found her life calling at age 18 on a gap year trip to Tanzania - eight years later she has a family of 14 orphans - and what a family it is... Police 'granted access' to details of people told to self-isolate on NHS Test and Trace, The Department of Health and Social Care (DHCS) said police forces will have access to NHS Test and Trace details "on a case-by-case" basis, enabling them to know if an individual has been told to self-isolate, School orders girl, 15, shot in lungs to come back despite coronavirus risk, EXCLUSIVE: Thusha Kamaleswaran has been threatened with a fine is she does not return to class, despite damage to her lungs, caused when she was shot at the age of five, putting her at increased risk of dying from coronavirus, NHS faces perfect winter storm of staff shortages and lack of coronavirus tests, EXCLUSIVE: To add to the grim mix, doctors surgeries face delays of up to a month to get this winter's flu vaccine - also thought to protect against coronavirus, Mayor of Liverpool’s brother pictured after he dies of coronavirus as tributes pour in, Liverpool Mayor, Joe Anderson, announced his eldest brother Bill had sadly lost his life to coronavirus just five weeks after he lost his other brother to cancer, Police break up mass orgy breaking Covid-19 rules as men queue up to have sex on film, Dozens of men gathered for the event after being offered the chance of satisfying themselves for free with a small selection of women with prizes for the best performers, Builder who stabbed three men to death in self defence faces no murder charges, Builder Gurjeet Singh was cornered by five men with knives and a hammer after leaving his Gurdwara he defended himself in the clash which left three men dead, EXCLUSIVE: "Barmaid called Patricia stole my £21,000 after seducing me with sexy selfies", EXCLUSIVE: Brits are being conned by Cupid as romance scams exploit lockdown. While all seems rosy in their married life, Piers, 54, did reveal on GMB last year that his wife had initially refused to marry him. Kate, who revealed last month she is having a son, is keeping her due date quiet – but looking at her bump she is well into the second half... Craig Revel-Horwood's mum wants to give him away when he marries Tinder lover, EXCLUSIVE: In her first every newspaper interview, Beverly Horwood tells the Sunday Mirror says her Strictly Come Dancing judge son's love has her seal of approval, Bikini-clad Lizzo twerks during wild booze-fueled yacht party with closest pals, Truth Hurts singer Lizzo, 32, posed up a storm in front of the camera as she donned a skimpy bikini during the boozy bash on a plush yacht, Selling Sunset's Christine Quinn accused of editing snaps as she looks unrecognisable in video, Selling Sunset star Christine Quinn has been called out for editing her photos as she looked very different in a video taken from the same photoshoot, Meghan Markle and Harry share new official photo - and it's very different to royal snaps, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry released several official royal pictures before stepping down from their senior roles, but their new jobs also involved posing from the camera, Parents name baby after internet provider in exchange for 18-years' free WiFi, A new mum and dad have incorporated 'Twifia' into their baby daughter's name to bag themselves free internet until she is an adult, but say they feel "a little ashamed" by their decision, Influencer who thought coronavirus 'does not exist' dies after catching Covid-19, Fitness coach Dmitriy Stuzhuk, aged just 33, warned his one million social media followers that Covid-19 "is not a short-lived disease" before his condition rapidly deteriorated, Liverpool music legend dies after battle with coronavirus as tributes flood in, Hambi Haralambous was also the frontman for the popular synth band Hambi & The Dance in the early 1980s and founded the Liverpool's legendary Motor Museum Studio, Hollyoaks marks 25 years of sex, rows and scandal - with more 'risk' to come, The show is known for its hard-hitting storylines, which ­frequently tackles taboo subjects such as male rape, incest and eating disorders and for character such as the iconic McQueen clan, Paris schoolkids saw teacher's decapitated body when terrorist posted sick pic online, The killer of Samuel Paty reportedly shared a picture of his corpse on Twitter in a post claiming responsibility for the murder in the Parisian suburb of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, ITV apologise on-air after The Million Pound Cube is hit with sound glitch, Viewers of The Million Pound Cube were left scratching their heads this evening as the show was hit with a sound glitch that saw it cut out for many viewers, EXCLUSIVE: Mel Sykes, 50, kisses toyboy, 23, just a day after meeting him on Venice gondola, EXCLUSIVE: Telly presenter and Model Melanie Sykes is having a Venetian whirl and was snapped enjoying a smooch with a date half her age, a 'charming' gondolier who often gets attention from the ladies, EXCLUSIVE: British woman, 26, becomes mum to 14 orphans after gap year trip to Africa. It's interesting, isn't it. He quipped: “So there we are. It is the same drug that Trump controversially said that he was using to prevent contracting coronavirus - despite it being unproven and having dangerous potential side effects. The father-son duo stood two metres away from each other as Piers snapped a selfie and gave the camera a thumbs up. He is also father to cheeky eight-year-old daughter Elise with second wife Celia Walden, who is not afraid to mercilessly mock her husband in public. The couple has since had a daughter, Elise, who is now aged seven. He said: "You're raking it in. Shalloe vanished from the … newspaper archive. Piers captioned the post: "Watching Love Actually with my daughter for the first time, and explained that people often mix me up with Colin Firth. Piers married second wife Celia in 2010 (Image: Getty Images) Behind every great man is an even greater woman, which is very much the case with Piers' wife Celia Walden. Here is an in depth look into Piers Morgan's family life. Multiple website owner Azad Chaiwala claims that membership for his polygamist dating site has sky-rocketed to more than 100,000 members. Discussing his son, Piers said: "My middle boy's a young actor, just come out of drama school. "What you're basically doing is, you're trying to cache being randy under having a second wife. Piers recently revealed that his dad has been taking hydroxychloroquine for rheumatoid arthritis over the last six years. Behind every great man is an even greater woman, which is very much the case with Piers' wife Celia Walden. "We don't want people who have Lupus or malaria or in my father's case rheumatoid arthritis... because it's a very effective drug when used properly for things it's supposed to be treating.". Spencer hangs out with a crowd of famous friends, including Georgia Toffolo, who he was rumoured to be romantically linked with, Niall Horan and Mark Wright. While the nation regularly gets to hear Pier’s forthright views being aired on Good Morning Britain, Celia is no wallflower herself. Alongside the hilarious snap she wrote: "They told me I’d wake up married to an old man one day, I just thought we had more time.". Piers then said he had told Celia they would eventually wed two days after they began dating in 2006. She is a nurse and leads a content life with her three children. "Yeah my youngest boy had it. In a 2020 new year's message, Celia posted a snap of Piers with grey hair using an aging filter. Peter Andre FINALLY responds to Mel B’s ‘booty call’ claims, Piers Morgan Twitter: GMB host wades in on Jo Brand controversy, Piers Morgan wife: Celia Walden has been married to Piers since 2010, ITV GMB: Veteran lashes out at BBC in licence fee backlash, Piers Morgan warns Boris Johnson faces 'lots of vulnerabilities' today, Piers Morgan wife: Celia Walden says she 'wears the trousers' in their relationship, Piers Morgan wife: Celia Walden and daughter Elise at a Nickelodeon premiere, Piers Morgan wife: Celia is Piers's second wife, Piers Morgan Twitter: Star responds to Susanna's 'drastic measures', Piers Morgan points out huge irony in BBC axing free TV licences, BBC TV Licence: Piers Morgan clashes with Stanley Johnson. Piers had revealed that his mum is constantly asked if she would like to apologise for her son - but she claimed she was very lucky to have him. Beaming Piers Morgan poses for a rare snap with all four of his kids, Spencer is Piers' eldest and most controversial son, Piers' youngest son Bertie is still at university, Piers' sons have certainly inherited his looks, Piers and his daughter Elise love to mess around together, Piers loves to take his kids to Arsenal matches, Piers enjoying a tipple with his dad Glynne Pughe-Morgan, Piers Morgan and his Mom attends The Celebrity Apprentice Finale at Rock Center Cafe, Rockefeller Center on March 27, 2008 in New York City.