Home > D > Def Leppard > Pyromania (1983) > Photograph; Testo Photograph (Clark, Willis, Savage, Elliott, Lange) Huh! Aggiungi "Photograph" di Def Leppard alla tua discografia Rock Band™. Photograph Tab by Def Leppard with free online tab player. [6] It was also listed as the No. List of number-one mainstream rock hits (United States), "50 Greatest Hair Metal Albums of All Time". "Photograph" is a song performed by English hard rock band Def Leppard and produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange. Their lead vocalist Joe Elliott has described the song as generally about "something you can't ever get your hands on". It is the lead single from the band's third studio album, Pyromania (1983).

"Photograph" is a song performed by English hard rock band Def Leppard and produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange. I'm outa luck, outa love Gotta photograph, picture of Passion killer, you're too much You're the only one I wanna touch I see your face every time I dream During these performances, Elliott attempts to rile the crowd into singing along by saying "Come on, sing it" before the first chorus. Installa nella tua console Xbox One home e accedi quando sei connesso al tuo account Microsoft. [5] In 2006 the song was used in promotional adverts for the DVD release of Blades of Glory. Per i riconoscimenti musicali, visita www.rockband.com. [citation needed] There are several appearances of a look alike impersonating Marilyn Monroe in the video, as the song is actually about the star and lead singer Joe Elliott's declaration that he does not just "want [her] photograph" but that is all he has of her, and he must admire her from afar. One accurate version. Author Unregistered. "Photograph", however, is harsh on the singer's vocals (especially as time wears on) due to the song's high notes. Il dispositivo deve soddisfare tutti i requisiti minimi per aprire questo prodotto, Il dispositivo deve soddisfare questi requisiti per ottenere un'esperienza ottimale, Office 365 per gli istituti di formazione, Microsoft Azure per il settore della formazione. In 2008, they performed the song with country pop singer Taylor Swift on CMT Crossroads. Disponibile per i residenti in Italia. Photograph Testo. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal [4] When released as a single it reached No. The music video was directed by David Mallet[8] and was shot on 2 December 1982 (bassist Rick Savage's 22nd birthday), in Battersea, London, England. Hai eseguito la registrazione per ricevere i messaggi e-mail di Microsoft Store.

Informativa sulla privacy. Photograph Tab by Def Leppard. It is the lead single from the band's third studio album, Pyromania (1983). Facendo clic su Iscriviti dichiaro che desidero ricevere informazioni, suggerimenti e offerte su Microsoft Store e altri prodotti e servizi Microsoft. In 2009, VH1 named this song the 13th greatest hard-rock song of all time. Continuando a navigare questo sito, accetti tale utilizzo. 12 on the Pop Singles chart. Aggiungi "Photograph" di Def Leppard alla tua discografia Rock Band™. Def Leppard performed "Photograph" with Taylor Swift on CMT's show Crossroads in 2008. It was also featured in the DLC release of Rock Band 3, in 2011. 325,989 views, added to favorites 2,321 times. AZLyrics In 2009 it was named the 13th greatest hard rock song of all time by VH1. When released as a single it reached No. In 2013, the song was featured in the Grand Theft Auto V video game, on the Los Santos Rock Radio station. Photograph tab by Def Leppard.

"Photograph" has been performed at every Def Leppard concert tour since its release. ((( Def Leppard UK.com ))) :: Def Video 2 Pyromania 1983/High 'n' Dry 1984: "Def Leppard Chart History (Mainstream Rock)", "Def Leppard Chart History (Hot Rock & Alternative Songs)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Photograph_(Def_Leppard_song)&oldid=981845510, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 4 October 2020, at 19:06.

Il nostro team la esaminerà ed eventualmente prenderà i necessari provvedimenti. Questo contenuto richiede un gioco (venduto separatamente).

Aggiungi "Photograph" di Def Leppard alla tua discografia Rock Band™. The uncensored version shows a knife scene at the beginning, and on the censored version of the video, it is almost the same except the knife scene is replaced with a stationary black cat among other minor bits removed. 17 greatest song of the past 25 years by VH1.[7].

Grazie! The song is traditionally the final song of the concert, often used during the encore (as well as fellow Pyromania track Rock of Ages). View official tab. Contenuto rivolto a persone di almeno 12 anni. The performance was nominated for both Wide Open Country Video of the Year and CMT Performance of the Year at the 2009 CMT Music Awards. 1 contributor total, last edit on Jun 11, 2016. There are two slightly different versions of the music video.

Grazie per la segnalazione. It featured the video debut of their co-lead guitarist Phil Collen. Resta aggiornato sulle offerte speciali, sui prodotti più recenti, sugli eventi e altro ancora da Microsoft Store. Questo sito utilizza cookie per analisi, contenuti personalizzati e pubblicità.

We have an official Photograph tab made by UG professional guitarists. Aggiungi "Photograph" di Def Leppard alla tua discografia Rock Band™.

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Their lead vocalist Joe Elliott has described the song as generally about "something you can't ever get your hands on". 1 on the Billboard Top Tracks chart, where it stayed for six weeks, and No.