You can fly non-stop in Economy and Business Class. In many routes across the country this is the best method to get trip discounts. Explore all available tools and 1643 user reviews to best choose your transportation.

In total there are 3 airlines operating nonstop flights from Phoenix PHX to Philadelphia PHL. so i went to washington.

i like the train as i feel my vacation starts the minute i get on the train. Usually, there are 7 train departures every week on this route. Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from Los Angeles, Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Los Angeles, Washington, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington, philadelphia, pa - 30th street station (phl), phoenix, az - north phoenix metro center station (pxn), "trains in romania were better than slamtrk", "i had a really bad train trip experience. You can fly in Economy and Business Class. You can fly non-stop in Economy and Business Class.

Overview; Past Schedule 14; Roster 15; Events 1; Philadelphia Phoenix . via rail needs to do a better job. Direct flights from Philadelphia (PHL) to Phoenix (PHX).

Price starting at USD 368.00 traveling on Amtrak. 5 hours and 8 minutes is the average flight time from Philadelphia to Phoenix. Amtrak tickets to Phoenix costs between USD 368.00 and USD 368.00 each seat. On this trip, tickets are available starting on USD 368.00 and this is the lower trip price you can get on Saturday, October 17 2020.

Keep in mind that in all train departure times from Philadelphia have different ticket prices based on fare options.

Departure times vary between 00:30 - 23:53. Teams; Schedule; Standings; Shop; AUDL.tv; News; Players; Schedule; Partners; Shop; Camps; About; Pass The Disc; Schedule. Earlier; Later; Cheaper; Faster; Earlier. Getting Amtrak fastest train from Philadelphia, you probably arrive in about 81h 50m in Phoenix. TrainBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest train ticket. Amtrak does not normally guarantee connections of less than 60 minutes. Amtrak schedule Philadelphia to Phoenix 1 train schedule found from Philadelphia to Phoenix on Friday, October 09. ", "the train is never on time and your employees have all these lame excuses why the train is 2-3 hours late!

You can fly in Economy and Business Class. The team was introduced in the 2013 Season of the AUDL. OneWorld is currently the only alliance flying nonstop from Philadelphia to Phoenix. event 2020-10-09 chevron_left chevron_right. also, usually there is a homeless person who flings him or herself on the tracks and then all of us wait, wait, wait for 4 hours until it’s all cleaned up! Click an airline below to view their PHL PHX flight schedule.

sometimes they are late but never take the train if you are in a hurry. 4 hours and 36 minutes is the average flight time from Phoenix to Philadelphia. The latest flight departs at 21:20 from Philadelphia and arrives at 23:28 at Phoenix. For this trip to Phoenix, you can get on board at Philadelphia, PA - 30th Street Station (PHL). What is shown on the list is the cheapest fare type still available if Saver, Value, Flexible or Premium. Check latest & updated Philadelphia (PHL) to Phoenix (PHX) Flight Schedule, Time Duration, Status, book cheap air tickets online at MakeMyTrip.com. it’s coming from san diego to san louis obispo! Expect $222 in average for a one-way ticket with the cheapest option at $145 on Aug 20. Reserve your train seat to Phoenix in advance and have a nice trip. The team was introduced in the 2013 Season of the AUDL. Scan through all non-stop flights from Philadelphia to Phoenix.

Philadelphia to Phoenix Flight Schedule . The full flight schedule below gives an overview of all non-stop flights from PHL to PHX, which includes the daily timetable of every operating airline for the upcoming 12 months.

10:45 PM.

The train traveling average length from Philadelphia to Phoenix is around 9h 50m. If you want to purchase train tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Amtrak website.

Amtrak offer a total of 1 train schedules to Phoenix. Most Amtrak stations in major cities, and many other stations across the country, are accessible to passengers with a disability.

the train was 7 hours late getting into provo from chicago but they game me a 200.00 dollar discount on my next trip. Aircraft types that fly from Phoenix to Philadelphia: The earliest flight departs at 00:30 from Phoenix and arrives at 07:06 at Philadelphia.

The flight distance between Phoenix and Philadelphia is 2,080 miles (or 3,347 km).

Users reviews always best describe the real train trip experience. is it a secret the price of the ticket?". i love riding amtrak.

On average you find 1 daily Amtrak Philadelphia to Phoenix schedules. They are in the Eastern Division. Premium Economy and First Class are not available on this route (at least not as a non-stop flight). The earliest flight departs at 00:30, the last flight departs at 23:53.

During holidays and peak seasons fares are generally higher. i have no complaints. This section gives an overview of the flight schedules and timetables of every airline with direct flights for this route. The full flight schedule below gives an overview of all non-stop flights from PHX to PHL, which includes the daily timetable of every operating airline for the upcoming 12 months. Flights from PHX to PHL are operated 20 times a week, with an average of 3 flights per day. Skip to main content. AUDL.

They are in the Eastern Division. Let's find you the best price for this route. It is an average of 1 departures per day and 30 trips every month.

The latest flight departs at 23:53 from Phoenix and arrives at 07:28 at Philadelphia.

The company score relates to quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. The distance from Philadelphia to Phoenix is 2,080 miles (3,347 kilometers).

Compare all available fares that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Note that Amtrak have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Alternatively, you can book at a Quik-Trak Kiosk or directly at the counter. my last trip was from sacramento ca to provo, utah for a wedding.

Get information on Arrival & Departure time of all domestic airlines with flight number for Philadelphia Phoenix route. Faster. Moreover, get off the train at Phoenix, AZ - North Phoenix Metro Center Station (PXN). Take time and check customers 1643 Amtrak reviews for train services.