They are AWESOME! Get the best food tips and diet advice every day. For these cookies, I chose to use some classic peppermints and a few special edition peppermint-flavored M&M's. Having grown up in Chicago I was addicted to the Frango Mints at Marshall Fields. Orders being sent to multiple addresses pay shipping on a per recipient basis. Assorted TruffleCremes in Dark and Milk Chocolate - 6 oz, Peppermint TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - 5 oz, Peppermint TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - 10 oz, Peppermint TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - 6 oz, Individually wrapped peppermint chocolate truffles, Great for party favors or after dinner mints. With that said, I don't think I will be purchasing anymore as $28.00 after shipping is too risky for poor quality. We have been getting these mint truffles for over a year. Sprinkle the remaining candy cane pieces evenly over the white chocolate layer. The cool mint filling in these patties makes them especially delicious.

I have. I'll be making plenty more of this for every ocassion!!

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

PEPPERMINT TRUFFLECREMES IN MILK CHOCOLATE NO. The peppermint extract will cause the white chocolate to seize up - you need to use oil-based flavors especially for candy-makers. 1 egg Peppermint candy pieces. Also like the Ephemere TruffleCremes. These are our favorite flavor and send as Christmas gifts every year. Chill for about 3 hours, or overnight.

Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter), Sunflower Lecithin and Real Vanilla), Coffee Beans, Peppermint Candy (Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Evaporated Cane Syrup, Peppermint Oil, Red Beet Color). 2 (12 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips, 2 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips, 8 eaches peppermint candy canes, crushed, divided. That was a nightmare. Peppermint TruffleCremes are wonderfully delightful "light" chocolate pieces. See and discover other items: fine chocolate, dark chocolate truffles, chocolate peppermint candy, candies in bulk, peppermint coffee, mint truffles. These truffle cremes are outstanding, smooth, delicious chocolate and the perfect amount of mint. TruffleCremes mint chocolate candies are individually wrapped in green foil to ensure freshness for anytime you crave a piece of chocolate peppermint bliss. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. They melt in your mouth with a soothing taste. Choose to ship items to multiple addresses or have one large shipment to a single address. Incredible homemade peppermint patties that taste even better than York Peppermints! Generally I purchased butter creams in dark chocolate for my friends. I also discovered this product at Costco as Christmas gifts for other people, but I bought two jars for myself. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I first was able to try your truffles when I bought them from Costco. Thank you! After Christmas I went back to Costco and was told they sold out a week before Christmas. I normally do some sort of peppermint bark at Christmas and decided this year to do it this way. These are the very best chocolates I have ever experienced.....!!! Good ratios of ingredients. Free Standard Ground Shipping or Warm Weather Shipping to a single address within the 48 contiguous United States. I used a combination of Nestle's chips and a store brand (make sure it contains cocoa butter) and had no problems. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 8.95 Add to cart; Candy Necklaces $ 1.00 – $ 1.50 Select options; Drinking Chocolate $ 9.95 Add to cart; Sale! Although I appreciate the ease and coupons, my last container was not as good. These are the creamiest, most delicious chocolate mint candies I’ve every encountered! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Just right!!! I used small candy canes which were a pain to unwrap but I think when crushed they looked a bit more colorful than the big canes would. 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk. Offer only available online at www.dilettante.com. Your Candy Cane Truffles were light, creamy and not overbearing. No, I'm not 250 lbs. Thank you for very fast delivery in the middle of summer. I dipped mine in dark chocolate then sprinkled some with chocolate jimmies. Purchase a minimum $150.00 of products and receive Free Standard Ground Shipping to a single address within the 48 contiguous U.S. states. I received these chocolates for Christmas from my sister, and just tasted one. 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened Offer only available online at www.dilettante.com, no minimum purchase required. A party of Chocolate and Mint.. They are the best I have ever had.

I'm definitely hooked on them! Give the gift of sweetness with peppermint candy recipes. Repeat. Not including the one I purchased at our local Costco store.

Bake the cookies in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. I'm going to let Costco know that they should stock year round, not just at Christmas time. Peppermint Chocolate Trufflecremes in Double Milk Chocolate - 28oz Jar - by Dilettante I always hide a bunch just for me. MY FRIEND TOLD ME SHE WENT TO VISIT HER 2 SISTERS. I think it would better with the milk chocolate. York Peppermint Patties Dark Chocolate Covered Mint Candy, 175 Pieces, 5.25 Pound - 2 Pack Thanks for making such delicious chocolates! BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid I have been purchasing these truffles for about 6 years and discovered them at our local Costco store in Olympia WA. I'm not a fan of mint chocolate but after receiving the creme truffles Christmas 2011, it's become my favorite candy.

Thanks for posting! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. BUT...Dilettante's Peppermint Double Chocolate Truffle Creams are so absolutely AWESOME that I can continue to feed my obsession unabated!!! 1/2 cup sugar Only one coupon code per purchase, may not be combined with other coupon code offers or applied to past purchases. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. .style4 { So what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a plate of warm peppermint chocolate cookies? Fabulous every time. Peppermint TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - 28 oz.

They are wonderfully chocolaty and the mildest but most flavorful peppermint. These mints are so good, creamy and rich. Enjoy! This is the 3rd time I believe ordering these from you. This ensures that it doesn't burn. It was delicious! It's like a burst of flavor in your mouth.

All Rights Reserved. We received a Dilettante Truffle on our pillow at the McCall House in Ashland, Oregon where we had gone for the Shakespeare Festival. I gave them as gift to my family and friends. Treat your taste buds to a cool, crisp mix of peppermint and dark chocolate as refreshing as an autumn breeze. It was easy set up great. I just like mild mint chocolate. When your order ships, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation Email with the shipping method and tracking number.

Please make them available again through Costco. I'm giving 4 stars because I didn't taste them myself. I sent these to my daughter in Texas for one of her birthday gifts. My parents began sending them to me at Christmas several years ago and I have now purchased them to give to my friends. York Peppermint Patties Dark Chocolate Covered Mint Candy, 175 Pieces, 5.25 Pound, York Peppermint Patties Halloween Candy Party Pack, Dark Chocolate, 35.2 Oz, Lindt Holiday Peppermint White Chocolate Truffles, Great for Holiday Gifting, 19 Ounce Bag, Peppermint Double Milk Chocolate Truffle Cremes - Dilettante 24oz, York Peppermint Patties, 175-Count Changemaker, 5 Pound 4 Ounce, Andes, Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips, 10oz Bag (Pack of 3), Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps White Chocolate & Peppermint Flavor (Large 20 Oz Bag), Ghirardelli Bulk Peppermint Bark Special for Christmas (3 pound), Chocolate Candy 150 pieces (5.6 lbs) Variety Pack Hersheys Nestles Reese's Snickers York Peppermint Almond Joy Kit Kat, M&Ms Peanut and Milk Chocolate, 100 Grand Bars, Milky Way, HERSHEY'S Dark Chocolate Halloween Candy Miniatures Assortment, 32.89 Oz, HERSHEY'S Halloween Chocolate Candy Variety Mix (HERSHEY'S, REESE'S, & YORK) Spooky Shapes Assortment, 43.8 oz, HERSHEY'S Halloween Candy Assortment (HERSHEY'S, YORK, REESE'S, ALMOND JOY, KIT KAT) 33.43 Oz, Bob's Sweet Stripes Soft Peppermint Candy, 350 Count, 61.73 Oz, Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Collection Chocolate Squares – 13.15 oz. How to Make It © 2020 Galvanized Media. They are so creamy and literally melt in your mouth. Add whatever peppermint candies you desire on top. Top with crushed candy canes while the white chocolate is still melted. They didn't have the same "melt in your mouth" as the others did.