. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 18, 2013. There's a problem loading this menu right now. In the back streets of a tourist town in present-day Southeast Asia, w... A consumer affair rep who works from her apartment decides to play hoo... Two cricket journalists set off on a journey to the heart of the game... Three ex-servicemen return to Basra, each for a different reason. I chose his rating as for normal viewing by both men and women, I feel for a man they would find this movie too predictable. 'Emily in Paris' Star Lucas Bravo Says Critics "Are Right" About Cliches in the Show, 'Emily in Paris' Controversy Grows As French Critics Chime In, Help! Rajiv tricks Todd into closing the office for a nonexistent holiday; the call center teams prank each other. We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. 2,064, This story has been shared 1,532 times. Noel Fielding's 'Great British Baking Show' Antics are Growing on Me, 'Great British Baking Show's Prue Leith Insults NYC's Chocolate Babka, All Hail, Rowan! 591, This story has been shared 549 times. Writer credits: What Jessica More Wants You To Know About 'Below Deck Med' Season 5: "I Wasn’t A Psychopath For No Reason", ‘Below Deck Med’ Exclusive: Your First Look at the Season 5 Reunion, 'Below Deck Med' Recap: Rob Bails on The Trip To Bali With Jess, This story has been shared 3,296 times. Download | Statistics | Ordered this film on the back of an advert on another dvd I was watching, I love anything to do with India, a continent I am fascinated by, I have both the 'Marigold Hotel' films, and enjoyed this one just as much, no bad language or anything horrible, just a great film with lovely scene shots of a beautiful country, and a lovely story too. Here's the plot: "After his entire department is outsourced, an American novelty products salesman heads to India to train his replacement." Unlike The Other End of the Line, OUTSOURCED does not take the typical route of a "border-crossing" romantic comedy. When Todd Dempsy returns to work after management training, he learns that all the jobs - including his - at Mid America Novelties call center have been outsourced to Mumbai, India. I was smiling throughout the film at how perceptive, witty and honest it was . "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. It's not all SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE you know. "Outsourced" was a workplace comedy series centered around a catalog-based company, Mid America Novelties, that sells American novelty goods including whoopee cushions, foam fingers and wallets made of bacon, and whose call center has suddenly been outsourced to India. A good thing too. DMCA - Not the whole 100%. Boston News Anchor Says She Was Fired For 'Hubie Halloween' Cameo, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Dream Home Makeover' On Netflix, A Show That Is Exactly What It Sounds Like, How to Watch 'Totally Under Control,' The Coronavirus Documentary Filmed In Secret, 'NCIS: New Orleans' Actors Allege CBS Orchestrated a "Guerilla-Style" Robbery Scene with No Safety Measures, How to Watch Donald Trump's Town Hall Meeting Live Tonight, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Cabin With Bert Kreischer' On Netflix, Comedy Big Brother For A Day, 'Jeopardy' Stunner Leaves Alex Trebek and Fans Speechless: "The Stage Looks Very Lonely". 'The Trial of the Chicago 7' True Story: How Accurate is Aaron Sorkin’s Netflix Film? 'The Great British Baking Show's Breakout Star, 'The Great British Baking Show' Soda Bread Challenge Shows off the Bakers' Biggest Fault This Year, 'Fargo' Season 4 Episode 4 Recap: The Snowman Cometh, Jessie Buckley Is the Existential Tour de Force 2020 Needs, Who Plays Swanee Capps in 'Fargo'? For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our. 1,532, This story has been shared 673 times. Watch Outsourced online. - Where to Watch '17 Again' For Free Online, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Trial of the Chicago 7' on Netflix, Aaron Sorkin's Witty Take on a Notorious Travesty of Justice, Stream It Or Skip It: 'What The Constitution Means To Me' On Amazon Prime Video, A Winning Argument For Civic Engagement, 'Sh*thouse' Review: Cooper Raiff's Sincere, Maddeningly Relatable College Dramedy Is Everything You Love About Indie Film, The True Story Behind Disney+'s 'Clouds:' How Zach Sobiech Lived On Through Music, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Kajillionaire' on VOD, Starring Evan Rachel Wood as the Outcast Among a Family of Outcasts, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Clouds' on Disney+, a True-Story Cancer Drama Guaranteed to Destroy Reams of Kleenex. Who Is 'RHOC' Star Elizabeth Lyn Vargas' Ex-Husband? Neither is any other place outside the States. Want to watch 'Outsourced' on your TV or mobile device at home? Stream It Or Skip It: 'Rooting For Roona' On Netflix, A Documentary About A Girl With Birth Defects Facing Overwhelming Odds, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Perfect Weapon' On HBO, A Documentary About The Rise Of Cyber Attacks, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Time' on Amazon Prime, An Against-The-Odds Love Story That Pushes Hard Against A Broken System, 'Time' on Prime Video: Your Guide to Rob G. Rich's Case, Horny for Horror: The Naughtiest Sex Scenes in Scary Movies, Final Girl Friday: Long Live the Grinning May Queen of Horror, Florence Pugh, 'The Wolf of Snow Hollow' Exclusive Clip: Managing a Crime Scene Isn't Easy, AMC+ Is Well-Positioned To Expand Shudder's Reach Past Spooky Season, 'Dolly Parton: Here I Am' Is A Testament To The Artistry And Image Of Country Music's "Backwoods Barbie", Stream It Or Skip It: 'BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky' on Netflix, The Journey Of The World's Most Popular Girl Group, Shawn Mendes Doc 'In Wonder' to Premiere on Netflix, 10 Times Eddie Van Halen Blew Up Your Television, Stream It Or Skip It: 'A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting' on Netflix, Derivative Kid Fodder for the Terminally Bored, Pixar's 'Soul' to Premiere Exclusively on Disney+ This December, 'Hocus Pocus 2' Release Date, Cast, and Everything We Know So Far, Who Are 'The Boys In The Band'? From Universal Media Studios, "Outsourced" is executive produced by showrunner Robert Borden ("The Drew Carey Show," "George Lopez") and director Ken Kwapis ("He's Just Not That Into You," "The Office"), who developed the project through his company, In Cahoots. After his entire department is outsourced, an American novelty products salesman (Hamilton) heads to India to train his replacement. Read on for a listing of streaming and cable services - including rental, purchase, and subscription options - along with the availability of 'Outsourced' on each platform. Jai Neeraj Raj Purohit Victor Nelli, Jr. ("Ugly Betty"), Tom Gorai ("Outsourced" theatrical release) and David Skinner ("Outsourced" theatrical release) also serve as executive producers, and Alex Beattie serves as co-executive producer. simply sublime. After his department is outsourced, an American novelty products salesman heads to India to train his replacement and learn a few things himself. But all in all OUTSOURCED is recommended for viewers who are done with stereotypes and media defamation. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2019. ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. Todd teaches the gang about Halloween by throwing an authentic American-style party. A good thing too. Select the department you want to search in. Can't comment on Todd's and Asha's tryst as Hindus, in general, are very strict about such things. Todd must evaluate each member of his team and lay someone off. We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. 549, This story has been shared 502 times. "What really happens at the other end of the line!". Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020, Having lived in India, this is very accurate of Indian life, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020. Was 'Emily in Paris' Really Filmed in Paris? \"Outsourced\" was a workplace comedy series centered around a catalog-based company, Mid America Novelties, that sells American novelty goods including whoopee cushions, foam fingers and wallets made of bacon, and whose call center has suddenly been outsourced to India. Rudolf Rodrigues George Wing 502, This story has been shared 436 times. Outsourced Stream and Watch Online "Todd just lost his job. Outstanding and moving IF you have lived for a time outside the US, Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020, I skipped the love scene; and loved the rest. - Looking to watch Outsourced? Buy at Amazon. Included with Gaia on Amazon for $11.99/month after trial. Neither is any other place outside the States. I saw the trailer for this film, as I was curious and it looked really funny. Make a quick buck and move on. Todd and Charlie's attempt to double date Asha and Tonya goes awry. I've never even visited India, but having lived in a foreign land which does not speak English I found this superbly instructive and entertaining. Now he has to find his life." : https://href.li/?https://movzen.blogspot.com/Outsourced&redir_token%3DnK1y1K79xTwmBpXto0nSs60OhPdaqd-OY_k … John Jeffcoat, Cast: Perfect casting. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After recently completing Mid America Novelties' manager training program, Todd Dempsy (Ben Rappaport, off-Broadway's "The Gingerbread House") learns that the call center is being outsourced to India, and he is asked to move there to be the manager. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In fact, it is bigger than a romantic comedy. Josh Hamilton Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 24, 2016. 673, This story has been shared 591 times. ", "The Helen Reddy story and the song that inspired a revolution", 'The War With Grandpa' Interviews with Robert De Niro and Jane Seymour. Not the whole 100%. Links | Movie details "What really happens at the other end of the line!". Developers | Don't try and over analyise this like some of the commentators. Find out where Outsourced is streaming, if Outsourced is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. | 436, Jim Carrey, Other NBC Stars Call For Network Boycott After Airing Trump Town Hall, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved, Stream It Or Skip It: 'La Révolution' On Netflix, A Horror Series That Reimagines French History, New Movies + Shows to Watch this Weekend: Netflix's 'Trial of the Chicago 7' + More. By using the site, you consent to these cookies. What Time Will 'A West Wing Special' Premiere on HBO Max. Never seen Josh Hamilton before but he's adorable and Aysha Dharker is always superb in whatever she's in.It's already one of my favourite films, I'm so glad I bought it and can understand why it's won so many awards, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After his entire department is outsourced, an American novelty products salesman heads to India to train his replacement. Now, before we get into all the details of how you can watch 'Outsourced' right now, here are some specifics about the ShadowCatcher Entertainment drama flick. Contact | Watch full episode When Todd Dempsy returns to work after management training, he learns that all the jobs - including his - at Mid America Novelties call center have been outsourced to Mumbai, India. 3,296, This story has been shared 2,064 times. By using the site, you consent to these cookies. And India is modernizing and taking cues from the west in leaps and bounds. FAQ | Overwhelmed, Todd discovers that his new staff needs a crash course in all things American if they are to understand the U.S. product line and ramp up sales from halfway around the world. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 2, 2012. Meet Kelsey Asbille, 'Fargo' Season 4 Episode 3 Recap: American Pie, 'Lovecraft Country' Episode 9 Recap: Going Back to Tulsa, 'Lovecraft Country' Showrunner Admits She "Failed" Indigenous Character Yahima, 'Lovecraft Country' Episode 9: 5 Things You May Have Missed in "Rewind 1921". After his entire department is outsourced, an American novelty products salesman heads to India to train his replacement.