With family relationships being worked through and building a solid future, the couple is well worth the listen. Gray finds out about Emma’s secret in the worst way possible which starts a domino effect that places her in danger, but his actions prove that Emma will always come first even if it jeopardizes his standing with Titan. I was feeling a lot of emotions when I wrote this song. The song almost acts like a sequel to “Ruin The Friendship”. She will and remain the queen of cliffhangers…but what a beautiful ending. I. If you have been following along, Only For Us left us with a big HUGE cliffhanger. You know when we get close It's action packed…you will not be able to put the book down until you know the outcome. With all secrets now revealed and a chance for forgiveness and acceptance, Gray and Emma finally get to begin their new life together. Only forever, only forever, only forever, only forever. This was an amazing story of love conquering all. Why is Titan's Delta Team here when they had a major top secret mission tonight? That is what true love is about. I've been waiting (I've been waiting) You accept them, you forgive and move on. God. She brought in more money in one night, with one dance, than the other girls did all week doing multiple dances a night. Why is Grayson and his team from his new job in the audience at the Emerald Club? It reached number one on the Billboard charts on October 19, 1940 and spent nine weeks in that position during a 20-week stay in the charts.

How long would it take me To be near if you beckoned? She had planned to quit when she got to work tonight. Only Forever is the fourth and final installment in the Only series. I think my heart just smiled. Why is Grayson and his team from his new job in the audience at the Emerald Club? So this one was a super short book. This series has officially made it to my favorite list. The buildup to this last installment is filled with thrilling action, and the result is so satisfying. How blind can she be? I couldn’t have more love for this series if I tried. Start by marking “Only Forever (Only, #4)” as Want to Read: Error rating book.

Wow what a ride. Though there’s creativity and well put together stories, the inclusion of drawn out detailed sex scenes always makes me cringe and makes me not like a book. Grayson accepts fatherhood with open arms (and with pancakes and tickles). What a great conclusion to the Only series (novel in parts). He's found a job with other bad*ss guys that fills the void that has been lost since he lost his military brothers. A great ending to a great series. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. "Only Forever" was written by James V. Monaco and Johnny Burke for the 1940 film Rhythm on the River and the song was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song. We’d love your help. I've been thinking 'bout the future I’m sad to see this series go because I feel like I’ve been on the journey with these characters from starting with them in high school to being adults and parents. I can't wait to start reading her Delta/Titan series now! Only forever, only forever, only forever, only forever I’m sad to see this series go because I feel like I’ve been on the journey with these characters from starting with them in high school to being adults and parents. Off hand I would figure There comes a time when Emma must face the secret she's kept from Grayson. Then she saw and heard something she shouldn't have and her boss and his security team force her to go through with her dance. Off hand I would figure Less than a second And I'll keep waiting (I'll keep waiting)

It’s almost a sequel to ‘Ruin the Friendship.’ A lot of times that waiting games feels like forever. Only forever It’s the conclusion to Grayson and Emma’s second chance love story. Cristin's writing captivated me.

Favorite Scene: The private dance scene.Favorite Quote: "You're asking me to marry you! It is a continuation of Only For Him #1, Only For Her #2 and Only For Us #3.

You feel like you finally know the characters and bam it's over. I loved Emma and Grayson's story. Why is Titan's Delta Team here. Heartwarming moments and the happily ever after both Grayson and Emma deserve. Alot of cheesiness which is a plus for me. Only forever, only forever, only forever, only forever First one is free, last three are not. Should I wait up for you day and night? [Verse 2] But wow there is a huge twist in the story. Just let me know how long Only forever If you care to know. Can't deny the tension between us both “Only Forever” is about wanting the person you want to explore a new relationship with to make that first move or take that next step.

This series should have been one book...rating 3.5. If someone should ask, How long would it take me