Select a course below to start learning. My name is Michael Todd and I am the Associate Principal for NHS, where our goal is to create an opportunity for students to succeed in achieving their high school diploma.

Educational materials vary by school and course. Learn about Shakespeare’s plays and their influence through a focus on emotions such as love, hate, and jealousy. I compete in the sport of rodeo across many states, and it takes time and dedication to train and condition both …”, “FTA gave me HOPE. Connections Academy is a division of Connections Education LLC, which is accredited by Cognia, formerly AdvancED. Student interaction is a critical part of the overall educational process. All our high school classes are interactive, self-paced, and offers personalized education to students on one-to-one support. Online high schools can be a way for students to take high school classes and graduate at their own pace, without having to adhere to strict schedules and the distractions of a traditional school. Develop an understanding of polynomials, functions and graphs and how these build the foundation for more complex mathematical concepts. Suite 1250 Upon completion of the enrollment application, please, It takes just a few minutes to send us your request using the form below, Online Middle School Courses (Grades 6-8). Develop your thinking skills, fluency and confidence to aim for an A in A-level maths and prepare for undergraduate STEM degrees. Excel High School is a great place to take high school courses online. High school students have grown up with the Internet, and they use technology to connect with each other and their interests every day. We want to help students everywhere keep learning what they’re interested in, from math to physics and psychology to essay writing. Students are only permitted to enroll in programs that are designated for their state or city. We love you Excel High School and Anna will be with you until she graduates next year. Online high school is a great option for students and families who desire a bit more flexibility than can be offered in a traditional brick-and-mortar setting. Review and prepare for the AP® Psychology exam with evidence-based study strategies and tips to help enhance your performance on the exam. Credit courses are offered for students in grades 11 or 12, including adult learners working towards their high school diploma. And Connections Education is accredited by AdvancED.While math, science, English, and social studies form the core of the curriculum, Connections Academy also offers a wide variety of online high school courses and high school courses and homeschool courses that provide a solid foundation for whatever path graduates choose: attending college or starting a career.

Offer is subject to change and valid through 12/31/2020. In high school, students begin to identify the curriculum that interests them. Grade 9 classes include English, Math, Science and Social Studies along with the languages and high school electives courses.