Si vous souhaitez voir vos artistes préférés sur scène, nous vous proposons également un service de billetterie en ligne pour l'achat de vos places de concerts, Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement ! Watch how you creep when you see me (see) I got the bags of the O in (ah) All of them all good! She don't really love me, she acting (acting) DaBaby. /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ I ain't wastin' no time on a ho, so bitch They right, he was, I'm going through all his songs. Facebook Twitter. I'd rather get to the money (ayy, ayy) document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ I'd rather get to the money Let us know what you think down below and find more tracks here. I ain't got time to pretend I'm tryna get me some cuddy DaBaby Ladda ner. Ezequiel Lopez 9 dagar sedan. Notorious Lyrics: You don't love me, don't tell me you love me 'Cause I can go fuck on your friend I can hook up with your buddy I ain't got time to pretend I'm tryna get me some cuddy And I ain’t … I ain't got time to pretend (tend) One of his … seprom.info/clone/video/zMienKx7kZugtaM.html, ninja turtle head ass! 2,7mn visningar 26 622 317. I'd rather get to the money (bitch). })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. 'Cause I can go fuck on your friend I ain't got time to pretend I'd rather get to the money (ayy, ayy) I'm still in the streets like I'm homeless (yeah) Run it up, I need some more cream (ho) ?, U don't love me don't tell me u love me cuz I can go fuck all ur friends that's my favorite part , For a mix of this track click here - seprom.info/clone/video/pqplgc2jZ51ipn0.html, Bumping this in 2020tho the video could've been better, If u don't love me, don't tell me u love me, And they say he always used the same flow. DaBaby | Length : 02:37 Lyrics. }; No Love. The internet world helped you know me (ah) DaBaby - No Love Lyrics & Traduction. And I ain't really tryna be friends I ain't got time to pretend Escucha No Love de DaBaby, con 54,380 shazams, aparece en las listas de reproducción DaBaby's Goin Baby y jetsonmade: Behind the Boards de Apple Music. Everything I done dreamed I done done it (yeah) - FRANCHISE (Official Music Video). I can hook up with your buddy by Fatjon Miftari), MoMoney x Robbish - Dubblade Upp(Lilleskutt) feat. Ain't got no love left in my heart, my shit be empty I'm ready to fire on all my opps, let a nigga tempt me And the day I die, I bet Lil Jon going down in history ('Cause I been solo, riding dolo, I been stuntin') (No hoe, it's a no go, I don't want you) And everybody wondering why he come around and don't say nothing We on the screens of they TV (TV) soundcloud.com/jaspher-smoothcasanova/fatigued *Keisha fell in love with me btw*, where the instrumental for this? And I don't believe talking, so show me (shh) And I ain't really tryna be friends Got this K and this nine, I'ma blow © 2006-2020 SEprom Filmer, klipp - se gratis, dela online, Royallamonique cosmicheavyenergyrainbowgold, Da Baby (Baby Jesus) - Pull Up Music [Official Video], NEW Debunking Viral Videos & Content Farms | How To Cook That Ann Reardon, BOTTLE KICK CHALLENGE | RICKY RICH & DIEGO X MAMI, Kylie Jenner: Halloween Cookies with Stormi, Baby Jesus (DaBaby) x Money Man - Above The Rim [Official Video], DaBaby aka Baby Jesus "I Need You" [Official Video 4K], Baby Jesus (DaBaby) - Gucci Gang / Ice tray (Freestyle), DaBaby - ROCKSTAR (Live From The BET Awards/2020) ft. Roddy Ricch, DaBaby - Walker Texas Ranger (OFFICIAL VIDEO), Fifi & Ermal Fejzullahu - Perjetesi (Prod.